Forums

Topic: The Newbie Introductions Thread

Posts 1,081 to 1,100 of 2,624

SheldonRandoms

Big-Luigi wrote:

@RazorSharp Hello there, I think you may want to read the community rules before you post anything else. Hope you have a blast here!

You're showing a good example of "having a blast here" with your avatar

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

RazorSharp

Thanks for the support guys

Until they kick us out, Until they kick us out, Until they kick us out, people move your feet.
Get, get, get low when the whistle go.
【=◈︿◈=】

Nintendo Network ID: RaZor_5harp

TylerBH

Welcome to Nintendo Life @RazorSharp! I hope you enjoy your time here.

Ever sense I played the GBA I saw Hyrule, saved Peach, defeated the Underworld, flew in the Arwing and went on many adventures on other consoles.

Can't wait for Kingdom Hearts 3, Final Fantasy XVI Ratchet and Clank: The Movie and PS4!

3DS Friend Code: 1607-1863-5763

Mickey

Welcome to Nintendo Life, @RazorSharp! NL is a fun place and I guarantee that, as long as you follow the rules and are friendly, you'll have a blast here.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Freakazoid

Hey there im also a new face to the forum.
I have been playin since i dont know, well at least every nintendo generation.
Therefore i hope for interessting conversations.

And excuse my writing beforehan since im mostly using a smartphone and with this i tend to write the words incorrect or switched letters.
So see yall around.

Sign this petition to bring rts to the wii u

http://www.change.org/petitions/software-developers-bring-the-real-time-strategy-genre-to-the-wii-u

TylerBH

Hello @Freakazoid, welcome to Nintendo Life. I think you'll fit in just fine.
(By The Way, I love Freakazoid!!)

Ever sense I played the GBA I saw Hyrule, saved Peach, defeated the Underworld, flew in the Arwing and went on many adventures on other consoles.

Can't wait for Kingdom Hearts 3, Final Fantasy XVI Ratchet and Clank: The Movie and PS4!

Freakazoid

Thanks for the warm welcome.
@TylerBH yeah hes so crazy. sadly he got not much sucess. well at least what i can tell here in germany.

Sign this petition to bring rts to the wii u

http://www.change.org/petitions/software-developers-bring-the-real-time-strategy-genre-to-the-wii-u

GuSolarFlare

wow I had forgotten there was this thread....
Welcome new people and sorry if I forgot someone! I just didn't look any page before the previous one!
@Freakazoid
@spike
@RazorSharp
and @Morty too!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

TwentyLeggedHen

Hello, I'm new here. I'm TwentyLeggedHen, a fellow member of Eurobricks. I play video games, but I'm not really the biggest gamer. I probably won't post much here as I mostly joined to ask the question about my N64 as I couldn't find a better place to ask (sorry mods). I will definitely post here occasionally and chime in on different topics, though. That is all I have to say about that.

By the way, how do I use hyperlinks and deeplink pics? I don't really seem to have many options on my comment box.

Sir Sir Lelouch III

TylerBH

Welcome @TwentyLeggedHen! I hope you enjoy your time here at Nintendo Life.

Garay

Hello, I'm Garay. I am a hardcore gamer mostly play Nintendo games. I have played Nintendo games since youth and put 6 hours to gaming every day but weekends.

Hooked with AC:NL, yet finds time for other games.
Dream Address (AC:NL): 4800-2737-5140.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9224-0196

TylerBH

Hello @Garay, I hope you are enjoying yourself here at Nintendo Life. I am also a hardcore Nintendo fan as well.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic