Forums

Topic: The LOL Images/Videos thread.

Posts 1,921 to 1,940 of 2,144

Bunkerneath

Trying to bring this thread back from the dead!!

Heres a disturbing video about Pikachu being dead and Ash trying to "Free em All": (By the way there is blood and gore involved so be warned)

Edited on by Bunkerneath

I AM ERROR

Switch Friend Code: SW-5538-4050-1819 | 3DS Friend Code: 1633-4650-1215 | My Nintendo: Bunkerneath | Nintendo Network ID: Bunkerneat | Twitter:

Nagi

Untitled
Seriously, my first Game Cube Controller still works fine after all those Years of Smash Bros, Mario Kart and Mario Party abuse. My first Joy-Con on the other Hand started drifting like 10 Months after i got it.

Edited on by Nagi

Nagi

Captain_Toad

You sure Toby Fox visited Sakurai's apartment and didn't do so by other means?

Know what one more.

Untitled

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

BabyYoda71

Everybody’s wants to bring this back, so let’s try again!
Untitled

Heigh Ho Heigh Ho. It’s off to work (from home) I go.

BabyYoda71

If you like K.K. Slider, check this YouTuber out, it’s hilarious:
[https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JbjzLD8w-TE]

EDIT: I don’t know how to post a video, but here’s the link:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JbjzLD8w-TE

Edited on by BabyYoda71

WoomyNNYes

@BabyYoshi12 In here, youtube videos automatically post when you past the link. Either the web adress or the share address should definitely work. If they don't work, it's probably because the youtube user has a privacy/sharing setting that blocks embedding their videos.

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

1UP_MARIO

Untitled

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

ThanosReXXX

@BabyYoshi12 As you've probably found out by now, mobile YouTube links don't work, so just replace the "m" in the link with "www", and it'll work just fine.

Also, you better make up your mind which thread you want to maintain, because you're now posting here AND in the "v2" thread you made. One of them is bound to get locked by admins, if you keep doing this.

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

BabyYoda71

@ThanosReXXX I posted here yesterday, but when only 2 people replied, I tried v2. It seems to be working better.

Edited on by BabyYoda71

ThanosReXXX

@BabyYoshi12 No offense, but that's not how this works. You can't measure the activity/longevity of threads by how many people reply or reply at once. People post when THEY want, not because YOU want them to. I've sometimes not posted for weeks in any thread I'm in, especially if I just don't have anything to add. Sometimes, it just goes that way, or rather: it goes as it goes. Organically, without anyone trying to force it onto us.

And besides, making duplicate threads of every thread that you like will at some point get you a warning from the mods, or even a temporary ban, which is why I pointed it out to you, in order to prevent that from happening.

We now have people posting in two similar threads, which is just stupid, basically.

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

BabyYoda71

@ThanosReXXX It wasn’t specifically my attempt. If you look earlier in the thread, there have been other attempts to bring it back, but they have failed. After about 12 hours, there was only one response, so I knew this would be similar. I actually didn’t expect any responses in the v2, let alone people to be posting the same posts in both. I just thought I would try, and it kind of backfired. So I don’t know why there’s posts here, but it’s not really my fault.

That’s also why I made a v2 of this thread specifically. Other people have tried reviving it.

Edited on by BabyYoda71

ThanosReXXX

@BabyYoshi12 Well, that should have told you something. Like I said: if people feel like posting, they will.
And the thread was still open as well. It still feels like you were trying to force it upon us. I personally don't mind that much, but you should heed the warning nonetheless. No matter which way you try to explain it, it's still double-posting of threads, which is against the rules.

What you could/should have done instead, is ask a mod or admin, they are also able to migrate or merge threads, so that might have been an option.

BabyYoda71

@ThanosReXXX There’s other v2 threads that aren’t against the rules. I apologize if it seemed like I was being forceful, I didn’t mean for it to be like that. As I mentioned, I never expected it to catch on. If you feel like I should delete it, I will. It was really just hopeful thinking.

ThanosReXXX

@BabyYoshi12 No apologies needed, I'm not a mod, I'm just trying to help by giving tips or advice. I also didn't mean that you should delete it, just keep it to one thread. As the old saying goes: "just because Timmy jumped into the lake, doesn't mean you have to as well", which in this case translates to not copying what others do, it's still against the rules, but apparently, the mods can't be everywhere at once.

Could also be that these other double threads are made because the original ones are TRULY dead, and by dead, I mean the last post or the before-last post being from multiple years ago, in which case, AGAIN, it is forbidden to revive the thread, and THAT could be a good reason for starting a new thread with the same topic, because reviving dead threads definitely WILL get you a warning or a ban.

Anyway, it looks like v2 caught on relatively well, so perhaps we should see if the posts from the new one can be migrated over here, either by mods or by the posters themselves.

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

BabyYoda71

@ThanosReXXX I posted on v2, I’m waiting for a response before deleting it to see if everybody’s okay with it.

ThanosReXXX

Migrated from the LOL Images/Videos Thread v2:

ThanosReXXX wrote:

@BabyYoshi12 This thread gets my...
Untitled
So, without further ado, here's a couple of my old favorites:
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

And:

ThanosReXXX wrote:

Untitled
Untitled

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic