Forums

Topic: The Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Posts 3,481 to 3,500 of 3,667

Snatcher

@EaglyPurahfan Hey feelings are feelings, you’re gonna feel how you’re gonna feel! In he meantime we enjoy your company!

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Snatcher

@EaglyPurahfan 😁👍

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

Fizza

Going to be heading to Dublin early tomorrow for a day out shopping with my sister so I most likely won't be around much as a result. Will definitely let you guys know what I picked up though! (perhaps with some of said pickups being featured in the Latest Retro Purchases thread if all goes according to plan 👀)
Untitled

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

Vortexeo

@Fizza Have fun!

Add me on switch if you like Xenoblade :)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3720-5613-4522

Fizza

Well folks, I'm back here again to announce a more prolonged leave of absence this time round: I'm heading on holidays to Spain! 🥳
Untitled
This is the first time I've actually been to Spain in 4 years thanks to the word that shall not be said and nearly 6 years since I've been to the exact place we're heading to (an old childhood resort that sits smack-dab in the middle of a bustling marketplace) and I'm extremely excited about it. I am bringing my laptop with me so I may pop up here and there in comment sections and such (especially given how we're likely to get the unveiling of the next Splatoon season very soon) but I'll most likely be going M.I.A for the next 10 or so days. Hope you guys have fun without me and I'll catch you in a week and a half! 😁

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

GrailUK

@Fizza Arrivederci, amigo! Have a lovely time.

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Okami1

I'm taking a break with zero clue of when I will be returning, when I return I might be Kermit1 again idk.

I will be on Discord, so just ask Bob if you want to ask me something.

dysgraphia awareness human

HotGoomba

@OwlHighway1Revisited Take as long as you need. Best of luck.

The link on my profile got even worse.

Don't click on it.

Or you can, at your own risk.

Snatcher

@OwlHighway1Revisited Take as long as you need! You can’t be yourself if you don’t take care of yourself!

Snatcher

@Zuljaras Oh my goodness bro congrats! Enjoy your week! Take longer off if you need! 👏

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic