Forums

Topic: The Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Posts 3,081 to 3,094 of 3,094

KryptoniteKrunch

@Apportal

Ya, while I really enjoy this community here in NL, there are definitely a few bad apples. I don't blame ya at all for being turned off by it. Anyone telling you to stop being positive about Nintendo can't be much of a Nintendo fan and I question why those folks are even here.

Now playing: Animal Crossing: New Horizons, The Witcher 3, Astral Chain

Nintendo Network ID: KryptoniteKrunch

Anti-Matter

I will get hiatus after this for very long time.
I felt crumbled.
Don't know how to say this.
Adios.

My Favorite Rhythm games
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Pop'n Music
5. Beatmania IIDX
6. MaiMai
7. Taiko no Tatsujin
8. Dance Evolution
9. Sound Voltex
10. Mambo-A-Gogo

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

RR529

@Anti-Matter, hope things look up for you soon. This place won't be the same without you.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Losermagnet

So I think I'm gonna take a break from posting for awhile. Work has picked up pace for an uncertain amount of time. Its a good problem to have, but it's unfortunate as I have 2 weeks of vacation scheduled for the end of October and my employer can deny it if need be. With luck, the wife and I will be spending some time in Tennessee. There are 2 aquariums we're seeing (can't remember their names) and a few other things. I think Animal Crossing is partially responsible for us taking a trip to see an aquarium, haha.

Sorry if I haven't responded to anybody in the various threads over the weekend. I did finally get all 120 in Super Mario 64 after not getting to play it for almost a week. Great time and I started Sunshine, but I barely put a dent in it. Also The Shadow of Colossus on PS4 taught me that I have a fear of deep water. I've never had such a hard time doing something in a video game purely because of an emotional response. It was horrible and wonderful.

Anyway, be back hopefully towards the end of October. Take care y'all.

Switch friend code: SW-2223-7827-8798
Give me a heads-up if you're going to send a request please.

HobbitGamer

@Losermagnet Good luck with work, and enjoy Chattanooga

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

App

@Losermagnet Work can be a huge pain sometimes. Can't wait to have you back

App

Switch Friend Code: SW-2940-3286-4610 | My Nintendo: Pikmin4 | Twitter:

App

So, sadly I believe I will have to leave this site. It has absolutely nothing to do with the users, or the moderators, the rules, etc. It's just gotten really busy nowadays. Work's been crazy, my parents are getting sick, and I simply don't have the time I'd like to spend on here. I honestly would try to list a few notable friends here, but you all have been so kind and respectful I'd have to list every one of you. Sure, there were a couple of, dare I say spammers but for the most part, it's been such a great community and I appreciate it.

I probably won't return, and in the chance I do, it'd most likely not be for a very long time. Thanks for all the wonderful moments, guys.

-App

App

Switch Friend Code: SW-2940-3286-4610 | My Nintendo: Pikmin4 | Twitter:

Blooper987

@App my goodness😭😭😭 I’ll miss you dude! Hope your parents start feeling better soon!

Blooper987

Switch Friend Code: SW-0772-1845-0995

Ralizah

@App That's a shame, but I wish you luck in your future endeavors. At least it sounds like you're leaving on better terms this time.

Edited on by Ralizah

ACTIVELY PLAYING
N/A

RR529

@App, sad to see you go. Hope things work out.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Tyranexx

@App Totally understandable. RL hits like a freight train sometimes, so less time on the internet is necessary. I hope the health of your parents improves!

Good luck, and godspeed!

Edited on by Tyranexx

Currently playing: Untitled Goose Game (Switch), Super Mario Odyssey

Switch Friend Code: SW-3478-2466-4791 | Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

MarioLover92

@App I wish you the best of luck - I hope your parents get better real soon, as well. Take care and stay healthy!

Nintendo Life's (self-proclaimed) #1 Mario fan! Wahoo!

My SMM2 ID: V1J-NRF-PWG
My AC:NH Island: D-World
Switch Username: MarioFan92

Let me know if you've added my Switch friend code by replying to my comments.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-8582-2999 | Twitter:

Losermagnet

@App ah, I come back after a brief hiatus and you've left me! Hope you and your family have been well.

Switch friend code: SW-2223-7827-8798
Give me a heads-up if you're going to send a request please.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic