Forums

Topic: The Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Posts 2,241 to 2,260 of 3,683

New_3DaSh_XL

I said this in the KIUSPW Thread, and later realized I should post it here too.

I'm gonna be gone for a little while. I've been really busy with homework and stuff lately, and I can't even finish all of it without my parents forcing me to do something else that doesn't matter. Mostly, though, homework's been weighing me down. I've gotten waaaaaay more homework in the past couple weeks than I've had in a while. Hopefully this super-homework phase will pass soon.

I'll still be on occasionally (maybe once or twice a day), and I'll see if I can get on Chatzy when I can. Again, though, hopefully I'll be posting more regularly soon. See ya then!

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

Mickey

MyNameIs- wrote:

I've gotten waaaaaay more homework in the past couple weeks than I've had in a while. Hopefully this super-homework phase will pass soon.

Indeed!

Goodbye, and good luck defeating the villainous super-homework, -!

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

sugarpixel

@Mynameis- I know how that goes... that was me a couple of weeks ago! Hope you get back soon!

...I haven't seen much of you recently anyway, but it's the principle of the thing.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

@MyNameIs- A welcome back is you.

Also @Gioku, what do you mean by that

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Dark-Luigi

I, the green thunder, can't even describe to you how pissed off I am. I can't go to school, lost a perfect moment with a girl, and my family got flicked. Until wensday comes, or a few other days sooner or later. I'll be able to calm down and get my life back on track. But as of now, I'm leaving.

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it mysel...

Switch Friend Code: SW-0430-1213-7546 | 3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

GuSolarFlare

@Dark-Luigi good bye for now.
man, saying good bye to 2 friends in one day(one at college)
good thing one of them is temporary.

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

DreamyViridi

Farewell, @Dark. Hope things calm down and better themselves for you later on.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

e-love

@Dark-Luigi, best of luck to you in your life! Hope all turns out well~

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic