Forums

Topic: The Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Posts 1,741 to 1,760 of 3,681

Jaz007

I had a good time at Scout Camp. I sprained my ankle on Monday moring(it was a minor sprain though) so I wasn't able to do climbing on Tuesday (the first day it was an option) and I couldn't do water skiing on Tuesday and Wednday becuase of of it too. I was still able to attend my other classes though (Jet skis (which was a lot of fun), Moaterboating, and small boat sailing). I was able to stand up and keep up for a few seconds on the water skis on last try on Friday too. It was a pretty fun week.

Jaz007

Captain_Toad

Guess who back from camp baby! Whew, 3 days offline can do wonders for your brain.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Captain_Toad

@Vario01 Umm. Pretty good. Met some old and new friends. Did some soap opera acting, Swam a bunch in the pool, did some paddleboating, a class colleboration Create-a-hero and I made a villan heh-heh, a bunch of other stuff I can't name right now... Unfortunately, it was at a cost of hearing those acursed sing-alongs and facing a bunch of gnats that just doesn't wanna stop.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Arianabtd

I am back from my mission trip!
It's good to be back. I had tons of fun but I'm super tired >_<.
I might need some extra days of recovery time :3.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

Jaz007

Welcome back @Konata! Glad to hear to hear you had fun.

Jaz007

FireMario887

I'm about to go to camp for church, so I may not post for 5-6 days. I am unsure, but yet excited because this is the first time I will ever go to a camp. Hope you have a great one guys!

FireMario887

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic