Forums

Topic: The sales, discounts, and deals thread

Posts 341 to 360 of 536

Snatcher

Scott pilgrim is on sale on the Eshop for only 11.99$

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Raylax

Playstation's starting a big Spring sale here in the UK (and I'd imagine other regions too). Some real good ones in there - Persona 5 Royale Deluxe for £24.74 is a steal, then there's hefty discounts on Resi 7/2R/3R, TLOU2, Tsushima, and a bunch of others. Worth a look.

Raylax

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

SViper

Is Nintendo ever gives for their Nintendo Switch games beyond 33% sales Digitally?

http://twitch.tv/TheSViper
https://www.change.org/p/anmtvla-pokemonlatam-español-latino-en-los-juegos-de-pokémon - let's help this petition for Latin American Spanish be add to Pokémon games and with that may increase chance that in future Pokémon games adds more languages. :)

Switch Friend Code: SW-7289-6600-2802 | 3DS Friend Code: 4270-5974-5136 | My Nintendo: SViper | Nintendo Network ID: TheSViper | Twitter:

Clyde_Radcliffe

Siberia 1 and 2 Collection - £1.50 on European eShop!

Clyde_Radcliffe

WoomyNNYes

@SViper Nintendo has not offered sales better than 33% off on Nintendo brand games on eshop. I think it's the same for physical game so far, too. If you wait for a better sale, you might be waiting years, if it happens at all. Nintendo keeps firm control of their game prices.

Reduced price "Nintendo Selects" games usually happen at the end of the console's life? If they happen.

At this point I'm not sure it's worth waiting for better sale prices.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

jump

@Clyde_Radcliffe I've seen that before, tbh even at £1.50 I don't think it's worth the time spent on it but it's a good deal none the less.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

SViper

@WoomyNNYes thank you for information. So to be Digital Gamer at Nintendo while being poor is extremely hard. But being Physical Gamer is still survivable, because sales between people can happen, so you can get more then 33% cheaper that way.

http://twitch.tv/TheSViper
https://www.change.org/p/anmtvla-pokemonlatam-español-latino-en-los-juegos-de-pokémon - let's help this petition for Latin American Spanish be add to Pokémon games and with that may increase chance that in future Pokémon games adds more languages. :)

Switch Friend Code: SW-7289-6600-2802 | 3DS Friend Code: 4270-5974-5136 | My Nintendo: SViper | Nintendo Network ID: TheSViper | Twitter:

Oswinner

I know nothing about the Bioshock games but I plunged to buy the trilogy collection for £15.99 the other day (eshop). Hope the games are good.

Also, got my eye on these three. Trying to save money so may only buy one for now. Which one do you think is best?

Crash Trilogy £17.50
Spyro Trilogy £17.50
A Hat in Time £17.63

Oswinner

jump

@Oswinner I loved The BioShock games. The lore, the iconic-ness of The Big Daddies, the creepiness of the games is all good. There’s a lot of content for £16.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

WoomyNNYes

@Oswinner That's a tough call. I found Crash to feel too unfair & punishing, whether it's the restrictive camera and perspective, or jump distance that's artificially difficult. So, Crash Trilogy is my least liked among those three - actually, I don't like it. That may not be a popular opinion, though.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

'Tendo liker

Snatcher

@Oswinner I never played spyro but A hat in time is a must have, but it is rather short, get crash if you want a longer game or games.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

Snatcher

Think one of yall can tell me when MHG goes on sale on the Eshop, I'm trying to get into the older MH Games bc they were harder to play, my first being world, so please just tell me when it goes on sale if you can.

CurryPowderKeg79

Doom Eternal is 50% off on Eshop.

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9: LEGENDS

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

Snatcher

@Snaplocket No Joke.

Tyranexx

Seems like Bethesda, WB, and Activision Blizzard have some of their games on sale on the eShop currently. Bethesda has a lot of the Doom and Wolfenstein entries at half price, along with Skyrim. Mortal Kombat 11 is $14.99, and a lot of the LEGO games are available for various prices. Diablo III is $30, and Overwatch, Spyro Reiginited Trilogy, and Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled are all down to $20.

Off my own watchlist, it appears that Ys Origin is also on sale for a very tempting $7.99....

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

WoomyNNYes

Taxi Chaos is on sale, but probably not enough of a sale for people that were waiting for it to go on sale.
$29.95 - normally $34.95

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

'Tendo liker

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic