Forums

Topic: The sales, discounts, and deals thread

Posts 361 to 380 of 536

NintendoByNature

Yooka Laylee and the impossible lair is marked down to $7.49 on the eshop. I cant stress enough how good of a game this is. Its nintendo quality platforming. At this price, you need to try it out if you haven't.

NintendoByNature

Pirate1

NintendoByNature wrote:

Yooka Laylee and the impossible lair is marked down to $7.49 on the eshop. I cant stress enough how good of a game this is. Its nintendo quality platforming. At this price, you need to try it out if you haven't.

Thanks for sharing! Had my eye on this, played the demo and thought it was great. This price is too good to pass

Pirate1

Blooper987

Awesome sales! I got Fez, River City Girls, GoNNER, Tricky Towers, & Everhood.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0772-1845-0995

Oswinner

NintendoByNature wrote:

Oh for sure. It’s my favourite game on the switch. Adore it. And it’s cheap as chips as well. Bargain.

Oswinner

jump

Sega are having a sale in Europe at the moment. That makes it a perfect time for people who haven't got the Valkyria Chronicles games to get them.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

NintendoByNature

Fire emblem 3H is $39.99 on Amazon. Just grabbed it!

NintendoByNature

WoomyNNYes

The significant eShop sale appears to have begun. Good time to check your wishlist for deals.

Crash Bandicoot 4 $29.99 reg $39.99
Crash Trilogy $19.99 reg $39.99
Crash Team Racing $19.99 reg $39.99

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Vortexeo

Breath of the Wild
Fire Emblem: Three Houses
Paper Mario: The Origami King
Pikmin 3 Deluxe
Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition

These seem like all of the first-party releases that are on sale in the shop right now.

Edited on by Vortexeo

Add me on switch if you like Xenoblade :)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3720-5613-4522

Vortexeo

@NintendoByNature I have seen that one go on sale during Black Friday in both 2019 and 2020 so maybe it'll happen again this year!

Add me on switch if you like Xenoblade :)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3720-5613-4522

klingki

Pro tip for sale season: if you’re planning to buy something on the eShop, check to see if the digital code is also on sale at a retailer like Amazon, Best Buy, or GameStop. If you buy from the retailer and redeem the code on your Switch, you’ll get Gold Coins based on the full value of the game instead of just the sale price. I just ordered Part Time UFO and the Fire Emblem DLC from Amazon to take advantage of this, but the retailers have a lot of other stuff on sale as well!

klingki

NintendoByNature

The Guacamelee games are both on sale on the eshop. The 1st game is about 3 bucks and the 2nd is 6 bucks. Highly recommend both of them. Don't think. Just buy!

NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

Amazon US has immortals fenyx rising for $25. A steal!

NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

Amazon has Skyward sword for 50.99 and Walmart has it for 49.99 in store

NintendoByNature

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic