Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 87,701 to 87,720 of 96,570

EllaTheQueen6

Alright, time to tell y'all about my trip.
So, I arrived at my aunts house, didn't really do much but talk with my cousin. Then the day after that we went to the beach, and because it was Lake Michigan, the waves were high, so there were multiple times where I fell under the water and into the waves, but I'm alright it was actually pretty funny cause I keep almost dying this year lol. Then the next day we went to Michigan Advenenture (Amusement park in Michigan) and we went on a bunch of rides, but she was too chicken to ride the 105 km per hour rollercoaster with me. And then after a few rides we ate, then went to the waterpark side of Michigan Adventure, where we then rode a bunch of big water slides in big 4 person pool tubes. And then the last water ride we waited 45 minutes in line for, which was not worth it, but it was still fun. Then we went back to the main area and rode more rides until the park closed. Then we went home and our feet hurt really bad cause we just spent the entire day walking nd running around the park, but it was worth it. Then the next day we went to go cut my cousins hair, she cut it really short and it's pretty cute, then we dyed it. Then the next day we went up north to her house where we then chilled for the next two days. Then I had to go home.

Y'all, let's go play Legally Distinct Pocket Creatures!
Vice president/second divine goddess of the Chit-Chat thread

3DS Friend Code: 2252-0354-0887

WaffleBoat

It’s my birthday tomorrow!

I fear no man
but that thing:
The carrot minigame from bowser's inside story
it scares me

EllaTheQueen6

@WaffleBoat Happy early birthday

WaffleBoat

@EllaTheQueen6 Thank you

I fear no man
but that thing:
it scares me

WaffleBoat

I’m pretty sure @eaglyPurahFan will get a kick out of my pfp

I fear no man
but that thing:
it scares me

Snatcher

blindsquarel wrote:

The water levels in DK Tropical Freeze are extremely frustrating.

Snatcher wrote:

@Princess_Lilly right? I need it!

@EaglyPurahfan You know, I might actually give that game a shot one day lol!

@blindsquarel You can try, I don’t see the harm, if you haven’t opened it or anything.

It’s digital, but you’re technically not wrong about not opening the game. ( Not to say it’s bad, just got out of the mood to play the series before I got to Pikmin 4.)

Shoot….Nintendo does say they won’t refund games like that, but I mean, maybe your the lucky number?

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

EllaTheQueen6

Wait a minute
If mosquitoes need our blood to make eggs...
Does that make us the father...

EllaTheQueen6

@Eel Ahh, ok then, that makes more sense

DanijoEX-the-Pierrot

Ugh...I don't think I can handle the imagery...of...THAT. Good lord...I can see the mental image. Must eat Mike & Ike's. They can help blot out mental images...or so i've heard.

I sell my famous Chesapeake Tupperware.
I ACCEPT NO DEBIT CARDS!
DO YOU HEAR ME!?!

Twitter:

blindsquirrel

@Snatcher
I saw some posts on Reddit about how you can get a one time refund. Probably won’t work, but I’ll try. Worst case I can play it sometime down the line.

EllaTheQueen6 wrote:

Wait a minute
If mosquitoes need our blood to make eggs...
Does that make us the father...

Man, if so, I’m one abusive father. Killed about fifty of ‘em this week.

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

Snatcher

@blindsquarel Ooo, then yes you should definitely try since there is no harm and you haven’t touched the game!

Wait, does it? Like dna wise would are dna be apart of the mosquito………….I saw a anime version of something like that but I just kinda….I didn’t really think about it at the time! Have I been a parent to bugs this whole time! Well if so I must be pretty good, because I have killed like one of those things this year….
That I know of.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic