Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 87,721 to 87,740 of 96,522

Snatcher

@blindsquarel Ooo, then yes you should definitely try since there is no harm and you haven’t touched the game!

Wait, does it? Like dna wise would are dna be apart of the mosquito………….I saw a anime version of something like that but I just kinda….I didn’t really think about it at the time! Have I been a parent to bugs this whole time! Well if so I must be pretty good, because I have killed like one of those things this year….
That I know of.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

card-crunch78

I'm convinced that Wile E. Coyote could easily catch ANY old road runner, but he's specifically targeting this particular one as a challenge.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Snatcher

@blindsquarel Hey that’s better then most mosquito kids can ask for of there human parent!

@EaglyPurahfan Well I hope you end up with more free time to get addicted (:

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

card-crunch78

Also I just got back from "RiffTrax Live: RAD".

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Princess_Lilly

OwlHighway1Revisited wrote:

@Anti-Matter I think they fixed the issue, it was not good though.
@Princess_Lilly Ben & Jerry's Oh Canada is best ice cream flavor to ever be made in the history of ice cream ever. Icy Dreams!!!

If only I could tell you where you can find the ultra brand, you'd be delighted. But I'm not sending you on a wild goose hunt to imported food stores

Princess_Lilly

Princess_Lilly

HenryKibble wrote:

I'm convinced that Wile E. Coyote could easily catch ANY old road runner, but he's specifically targeting this particular one as a challenge.

I think he's very mentally ill, obsessed with this one roadrunner. He doesn't starve (ok he does but he refuses to eat anything but the roadrunner) and he's financially stable (he bought a biplane in one episode) and there are restaurants along the route, so there is nothing in it for him other than the fact that he simply doesn't see the world around him anymore. His mind is set only on this one single entity, making the roadrunner the only thing worth living for. At the same time, he seems to have forgone the notion that if he catches the roadrunner, there will be nothing left for him in this universe. It will be done, he will have won in his head, but then he will realize, that he is nothing left. And all he ever was was the coyote that chased the roadrunner, but the roadrunner is no more. His ego would crumble to dust, leaving nothing but an empty shell of a cartoon animal not knowing what is real anymore.

The roadrunner doesn't run for his life, he runs for both of them.

Princess_Lilly

TeaCatherine

@EllaTheQueen6 Welcome back, glad to hear you had a nice time.

Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid
Back burner: Hollow Knight, Undertale

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic