Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 8,621 to 8,640 of 96,538

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku what? clay fighting???? that's the only part of elementary school that I miss....

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Wheeler

We all want to relive our childhood.

Also, I just saw the weirdest anime/manga series I have come across. 0,0

Wheeler

GuSolarFlare

ahh the school wars..... chalk, paper, clay and erasers flying all trhough a teacherless classroom.... SO. MUCH. FUN.
@ShadowFox254 what's the name? is it weirder than Tatami Galaxy, Arakawa Under the Bridge and Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei?

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

sugarpixel

You know what I hate? When you realize that Middle School does not count for anything... I tried really hard to do good in Middle School, but then you get to High School and it's just like "nope, nothing you did before now counts!" So I just wonder why I even bothered... >.>

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Wheeler

@GuSilverFlame: It was ecchi. My friend show me it, he thought would be a good laugh...it was called Kagaku na Yatsura I believe.

Wheeler

GuSolarFlare

@ShadowFox254 I'll check it I like weird anime! looks into it "borderline hentai..... uh on second thought..... I won't watch it..."
@Veloster the sky won't fall, the universe is ever expanding the theory is that it will implode and make the big bang all over again thus the sky won't fall it will explode.

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

Metroidlink

@gioku even though we are at the last year we too do clay fights (not me though) (in norway sophomore is the last year of middle school I think )
Also I made a vase in art class I think, it's like drawing, sculpture, woodwork and knitting all in one. (I don't know what you americans call it)
I broke my vase three times so when we made scars in it I just made a bunch of lines to be remembered that I broke it at least three times, I stopped counting after three

Edited on by Metroidlink

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

GuSolarFlare

@Veloster oh it was about Bond, you should have told me sooner... ^^'

my Backloggery

Metroidlink

I just found out that the american school system is very confusing for us norwegian XD
We have like elementary school which last 7 years (1-7) and then middleschool which is three (8-10) and then high school which is another 1-3 years (11, 11-12 or 11-13)(depends which line you take, and each line is leading to different jobs)

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

GuSolarFlare

Metroidlink wrote:

I just found out that the american school system is very confusing for us norwegian XD
We have like elementary school which last 7 years (1-7) and then middleschool which is three (8-10) and then high school which is another 1-3 years (11, 11-12 or 11-13)(depends which line you take, and each line is leading to different jobs)

yeah I've already got used to it so I make the "conversion" to the US equivalents, here in Brazil it is(making rough "to the letter" translations)
fundamental I(years 1-6)
fundamental II(years 7-9)
medium( separated from fundamental goes from year 1 to 3)
college(this one depends on the course)

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

Metroidlink wrote:

@gioku even though we are at the last year we too do clay fights (not me though) (in norway sophomore is the last year of middle school I think )
Also I made a vase in art class I think, it's like drawing, sculpture, woodwork and knitting all in one. (I don't know what you americans call it)
I broke my vase three times so when we made scars in it I just made a bunch of lines to be remembered that I broke it at least three times, I stopped counting after three

Oh, I've heard of these so-called "art classes" that other schools have... being an art school, we have all sorts of different art classes: Drawing, Painting, Ceramics, Sculpture, Filmmaking, Animation, Mixed Media, Theater, Dance, Choir, Jazz and Classical Orchestras, Photography; all coming in several experience levels.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Wheeler

I used to have stage design and costume design back in high school in my freshman through my senior year.

Wheeler

shingi_70

Heh just got some infamous ARG stuff I'm the mail.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Veloster

60,000 miles! My old '04 Fiesta reached it very recently.
And the thing stil runs like it's new, and a new car key battery gave the central locking a massive refresh. So it works like new as well.

You can't beat it! :3

Edited on by Veloster

The greatest scene in T.V history

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0036-0357

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic