Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 73,701 to 73,720 of 96,598

TeaCatherine

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko Yeah, it's a lot nicer than some other tinned foods like Spam and corned beef. (Urgh.)

Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid
Back burner: Hollow Knight, Undertale

EllaTheQueen6

@TeaCatherine I never had spam, but I love corned beef. Also what I got for rice pudding was in plastic in the dairy isle not tinned.
Edit: I can't spell

Edited on by EllaTheQueen6

Y'all, let's go play Legally Distinct Pocket Creatures!
Vice president/second divine goddess of the Chit-Chat thread

3DS Friend Code: 2252-0354-0887

AshleyGamer1995

Anyone here lovers in dragons? I am. European ones look much better than Chinese ones for me.

My favourite games: Super Mario, Legend of Zelda, Metroid, Star Fox, Pokémon, SSB, Sonic, Rayman, Crash Bandicoot, Spyro, Pepsiman, Elder Scrolls, Turok, Halo, Grand Theft Auto, and various others.

My banner picture: "PokéFavourites" HD fanart by Hakunaro on Fur Affinity, 2020.

TeaCatherine

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko Yeah, most of my family likes it but in some ways I'm a fussy eater. Also, okay, I know the kind you're talking about. Also, you know that drawing you posted yesterday? Well, at least you can put a face together, today I practiced drawing anime style eyes, I'll try and post them later, I want to hear your views on them.

EllaTheQueen6

@TeaCatherine Ok, I can give you my views on your drawings. Also, I'm not all that picky. There's only a few foods I refuse to eat, and those are onions, and any kind of pepper, and especially green peppers.

TeaCatherine

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko Eh, I can't post 'em right now, I'm using my laptop at the moment, I'll have to charge the phone I share with my siblings, take a decent photo then post it. Most of the foods I don't like are optional things like condiments, my little sister on the other hand...

TeaCatherine

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko Untitled
Couldn't take a very good picture, sorry.
The base for the eyes is Mythra from Xenoblade Chronicles 2, by the way.
Also, for whatever reason you have to look at it on it's side.

Edited on by TeaCatherine

EllaTheQueen6

@TeaCatherine Ok that's actually really good.

EllaTheQueen6

@Colonel_Mustache Man, what a bop

EllaTheQueen6

@TeaCatherine Oh yeah, I forgot to tellyou that Prez is now in Japan for work related stuff. This lucky man gets to spend 2 weeks in Japan.

EllaTheQueen6

@Colonel_Mustache Yeah. Though, an ad loaded before the actual video did since I put it in an incognito window, so I saw the title of the video before it loaded, so you didn't rickroll me.

EllaTheQueen6

@Colonel_Mustache Listen. Everyone I know has tried, and failed, to rickroll me. I have never been rickrolled in my entire life because of loopholes and mistakes.

EllaTheQueen6

@Colonel_Mustache No, it wasn't me making the mistakes it was other people making the mistakes. Someone on Discord pigned me with a virtual hug rickroll gif. Well, I was on YouTube and so I got a notification that said the name of the gif, which read something with a rickroll I don't remember correcctly.

ArtsyGirl13

Random true eye fact: Immense amount of people and animals see the back of their eyelids when they close their eyes when awake or when sleeping
Another Random true eye fact: The eye is the fastest muscle

ArtsyGirl13

TeaCatherine

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko 1. Thank you, not bad for the first art I've done in at least months.
2. Lucky guy, does he speak the language fluently?
(The late reply is because I had to beat my brother at Super Smash Bros, whilst playing as the aforementioned Mythra.)

EllaTheQueen6

@TeaCatherine He doesn't speak, like, any Japanese. He only went there because his work sent him there.

TeaCatherine

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko Okay, seems like a shame, both the fact he's only there for work and the fact he doesn't speak the language, I would have thought you'd be missing out on a ton of things when visiting foreign countries whilst not knowing the language. Also, TBHK arrived yesterday.

EllaTheQueen6

@TeaCatherine I told him to at least learn how to say thank you and stuff and to pronounce stuff properly. Also, he was in line at the airport in Japan, and he had to use the bathroom really abd and I just told him "You shoulda went before you got off the plane" and I swear I felt like a mother to her child, and he compared me to the teachers after recess.

TeaCatherine

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko Haha, so is Prez not into anime and stuff? I though everyone you knew except your mum liked anime. Anyway, my sister seems to be enjoying TBHK.

ChaoticMagolor

Morning, everyone!

@Colonel_Mustache I loved the part when Rick Rolled. Truly a song of all time.

@TheBigBlue Hello, average Twitter user. (joke)

Proud member of the Church of Magolor, Dr. Pepper enthusiast, Serial Designation N enjoyer, licensed memer, etc.

May pop in and out of existence.

I would suggest looking behind you.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic