Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 73,681 to 73,700 of 96,666

WaffleBoat

@Colonel_Mustache
AI Seinfeld got really racist (and homophobic) for a while before it got taken down.

I fear no man
but that thing:
The carrot minigame from bowser's inside story
it scares me

blindsquirrel

@Eagly
It definitely does seem to have a bit more joking in it. Not sure how I feel about it, considering it’s presented as a more serious show.

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

card-crunch78

Man, it sure feels good to draw my way again!

💚🌸🤍🌸🖤

blindsquirrel

@Colonel_Mustache
It’s all just a matter of taste. My sister can’t stand the Dark Knight trilogy due to how serious it is. Some people just prefer a more light hearted show and visa versa.

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

Snatcher

So sorry for the late reply’s you two! @TeaCatherine right now edelgard is a brigand I think. And barn is a fighter. Also is it normal for some of my units to kinda be, er, way, way under leveled? And when I say some, I say about two of them. Also I got the classes wrong, I meant lord sorry.

@Eagly so what it like an alpha for 3? Or to test the waters? That makes to much sense! I never really thought dragon quest started it all really, but it must have done a lot for the jrpg genre.

It’s so crazy! The more you mention it, the more I start to realize, this man was insane, I kinda thought about it during my playthrough, but never would I actually think someone would, we’ll do it, but he did, he was, I don’t even know what to call him, it’s actually just straight up evil! Oh and the cleansing, he was just a terrible person! Like, how did malos not become as if not worse then Him, like how? And like you said, Zeck was there a wile, and yet, he never changed, he still retained his ideals, and wats even scarier, is that, he might have try'd to use that against Zeck, I mean he seemed to treat zecks opinion as that, opinions, when in actuality, he didn’t agree with a thing he said, he acted like his friend, even tho he was going to kill him along with e very one else, or in his eyes “filth”[/spoiler] I made that layer joke too easy didn’t I lol. But no kidding, this game is layered beyond believe, how such a thing can exist within such a small console is beyond me!

[spoiler]and the impact of those two birds multiplied ten fold, that one decision, that one choice, changed her life, and all for the better! One of my favorite moments with Morag and Brigid, is when zeck mentions how everyone in the party other then morag has a special connection to there blades, and morag said she was jealous of this, the only thing that kept her from considering was that it would leave a scar, to which Brigid looks back art her angrily, it was so adorable! I love that scene, and there are many more heart to hearts I’m sure I haven’t seen with them, but that was just the one I thought of, and that scene alone already showed her growth, and how her relationship with morag grew bigger then before. And the best part is, they don’t smell (:

Its such a cool twist! It’s so different! He was talked about throughout the whole game as this Devine being, who created the whole world! With how they speak about him, the las thing that pops into your mind, is a man, on a life support, who is all alone, and everyone they love, dead, but that guy, created everything in alrest, and thats what makes him such a cool concept, he is not the divinity you might associate the word with, far form it, but at the same time, fits the definition, idk, it’s hard for me to explain, amazing concept!

So that really was the case! They really did think of everything huh? I only sort of noticed it with pyra and mythra, for the most part, but I thought that was just because they were the special, and malos didn’t have it ether, and jin, oh my goodness, they really all did, even Brigid, all of them! I’m just now thinking about it! I didn’t even consider that was because of the creator! Aren’t the cores data from the people from torna? Oh my god! That’s so cool! Legit that’s so smart! You really are missing stuff if you do the subs, that’s so cool!

Now I’m worried lol, the game seems to be pretty chill right now, and even more worrying because of the comparison you made.

Hooray for options!

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

I’m very much alive!

Current obsession: Persona 4 golden!

Snatcher

Omg it took me a sec to wrote that, and write as I posted it the site acted up, I almost thought I lost all of it.

I’m gonna start posting this gif when I’m ether, inactive, or sleeping! And im posting it now because I’m about to go to bed, goodnight!

Untitled

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

I’m very much alive!

Current obsession: Persona 4 golden!

TeaCatherine

@Snatcher Okay, reply to this later then.

Snatcher wrote:

And the best part is, they don’t smell (:

Huh?
Oh, right that makes sense, those classes have similar names, Edelgard gets her own unique class at some point so it doesn't really matter, I would promote her to lord if she uses battalions, if you don't bother with those, don't bother with lord. Also, you should try and make sure Bernie's always in a archer class.
@Fizza You mentioned Freeway, is that a type of cola and if so is it an own-brand one? If not I have no clue what you mean.

Edited on by TeaCatherine

Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid
Back burner: Hollow Knight, Undertale

Bunkerneath

Anyone else having trouble with this site? Either loading a "Cloudsave" of the website or just getting:
Untitled
Whats happening?

I AM ERROR

Switch Friend Code: SW-5538-4050-1819 | 3DS Friend Code: 1633-4650-1215 | My Nintendo: Bunkerneath | Nintendo Network ID: Bunkerneat | Twitter:

Fizza

@Bunkerneath Literally just talked about this in the Ideas for the Site thread: what the hell is going on?

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: ....nothing XD

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

Scooby-Doo

@Snatcher Izzat gif from Nichijou?

Truly I am mankind's natural foe! Evil Incarnate! A walking cataclysm! A shapeless insanity! GUNDHAM TANAKA!
Kelpies. Be they hound or horse? I'd rather smell wet dog than be drowned by a horse.
Currently Playing on Switch: Chaos Head Noah, PARANORMASIGHT, Mega Man Series.

Anti-Matter

Hoosha...!
I have secured 1 Wii U game purchase.
The game will be delivered in 3 - 4 days.
I will tell you later what Wii U game I bought.

Anti-Matter

TeaCatherine

@Anti-Matter Hey, thanks for unblocking me.

EllaTheQueen6

Gooooooooooooooooooooood morning. Why do my legs and lower back hurt?

Y'all, let's go play Legally Distinct Pocket Creatures!
President of the Chit-Chat thread, as Eagly has unfortunately deleted his account :(

3DS Friend Code: 2252-0354-0887

TeaCatherine

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko Good morning. I don't know, don't people just tend to ache in the morning?
@Eagly What's A2 TWOTW stand for?
Edit: Colonel_Mustache said what it stood for.

EllaTheQueen6

@TeaCatherine You ever had rice pudding?

President of the Chit-Chat thread, as Eagly has unfortunately deleted his account :(

TeaCatherine

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko Yeah, though not very often, I do like it though. We always used to have it when camping and stuff 'cause tins are convenient for times like that.

EllaTheQueen6

@TeaCatherine I tried rice pudding just the other day. Seef would always tell me how good it is and stuff, and I saw it at the tsore and I went "Hey, Seef talks about this stuff all the time, I should try it" and so I tried it and I loved it. It was sweet but not too sweet, chewy but not too chewy. It was just wonderful.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic