Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 73,221 to 73,240 of 96,597

Snatcher

@Eagly Yeah I’m doing the build, I’m not spending that much time.

I’m gonna need to play those as well one day!

That must mean, Rex is a chad! And that’s why we should have a short webcomic, animated short, something, I need to know more about these characters, xenoblade one got something extra eventually right? I hope 2 gets that treatment one day.

Fan la nore Was an amazing character, I loved her, I mean, imagine having a twin sister for a blade, awesome! Also, I must ask, please tell me, is there a way to get her in blade form, maybe a secret blade, something! Please I have to know! I agree, pandoria and Brigid are now all alone, it saddens me ):

if I had any idea what there new life would be like, I would like her to finally have time to herself. Please I need 2nd after game stories, one for zeck and pandoria, and one for morag and Brigid.
He was underrated during his time.

I would hope so, it would be cool to see in a recent game!

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

I’m very much alive!

Current obsession: Persona 3 reload.

TeaCatherine

@Snatcher So, you going to play Torna? Also, as we saw from 3's DLC trailer at the last direct, at the very least Shulk and Rex are in it so some other characters might return as well.

Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid
Back burner: Hollow Knight, Undertale

Snatcher

@TeaCatherine I have never seen 3’s trailer, nor the dlc trailer, however just the cover for the dlc alone tells me it has something to do with both games, so I’m hoping whenever I get to that, I get my wish!

Yeah I’m gonna try and play torna first. If I see xenoblade 1 for a good price, I’m gonna nab it, so it’s whatever happens first, but ideally, yes I want to play torna first.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

I’m very much alive!

TeaCatherine

@Snatcher Which cover for the DLC? I don't know what you mean. Also, would you rather get Torna just as part of the expansion pass or as a physical cartridge?

Snatcher

@TeaCatherine for 3’s dlc pass on the Eshop. I would want to get physical, but since I own the game digitally already, I dont Care if I get it as part of the pass. So ether or for me.

I’m very much alive!

TeaCatherine

@Snatcher As someone who also has it digitally, I'd recommend just getting whichever way is cheapest, which is probably as DLC. Also, thanks for elaborating.

Snatcher

@TeaCatherine Yeah, Amazon has one for like 35, but the issue is that it’s a EU copy, so I need a eh account for that sadly, so yeah, probably going digital, I heard it has new side quest new blades and all! So what I’m probably going to do, is get all the blades, get my dev levels up, compleat whatever blade quest I want to do, then do new game plus with torna if possible.

I’m very much alive!

AshleyGamer1995

Someone around here really like the Zelda series character Midna in Twilight Princess? I do, most definitely. I haven't had a single person in any of these years since 2009 who discussed this with me, so, why not give me a chance? Also that game Twilight Princess is really cool and nostalgic, I wouldn't mind discussing that with others, too.

Edited on by AshleyGamer1995

My favourite games: Super Mario, Legend of Zelda, Metroid, Star Fox, Pokémon, SSB, Sonic, Rayman, Crash Bandicoot, Spyro, Pepsiman, Elder Scrolls, Turok, Halo, Grand Theft Auto, and various others.

My banner picture: "PokéFavourites" HD fanart by Hakunaro on Fur Affinity, 2020.

Anti-Matter

@AshleyGamer1995
I personally have zero interest with Zelda games, even I sold my botw 2 years ago.
But....
Somehow I was curious by wind waker Wii U since yesterday as I found 1 copy from my local online shop. It was one chance to get that game from my country with cheaper price as wind Waker Wii U got inflated price on Ebay.
At first I shown my indifferent reaction with any Zelda games as usual toward wind Waker Wii U, but strangely... when I saw only 1 copy still available currently, it made me got intrigued as I knew the art style was very cartoonish by using Toon Link and I personally prefer something cartoonish and Chibi than realistic size so wind Waker Wii U got my little attention as I tried to watch the gameplay to see if I could get engaged with the game.
This afternoon, I asked my game shop owner to order that game but since I was quite broke this time, I asked him to order the game with my Down Payment first to secure that game.
The game will be secured by my game shop owner and I will able to bring the game home after I fully paid the price.

Anti-Matter

AshleyGamer1995

@Anti-Matter I see, OK.

My favourite games: Super Mario, Legend of Zelda, Metroid, Star Fox, Pokémon, SSB, Sonic, Rayman, Crash Bandicoot, Spyro, Pepsiman, Elder Scrolls, Turok, Halo, Grand Theft Auto, and various others.

My banner picture: "PokéFavourites" HD fanart by Hakunaro on Fur Affinity, 2020.

Snatcher

@Eagly Definitely a shame dragon quest isn’t more popular over here, it’s the only time I can see this dudes art.

they were written at the same time? Holy, does that mean I might get something, just something, like maybe just maybe they are more connected than the previous game! Just maybe? 3 seems way more connected to these two games then two was to one, which is a bit odd considering the I swear it was mentioned somewhere that they wanted to make it so a first timer could play 3 just fine, it sounds like you would miss out on a lot! And that seemed to be even more so in the vision Klaus showed him, he seemed just fine, if not acting vary naturally to them being separated, my guy was so happy too!

Excuse me a sec,……Noooooooooooooooo why! Why! Ok now I’m ready. Same, like, I like it, in fact it was the first ship I went for during the game, till pandoria liking zeck became more obvious, and then, well I feel bad, they will be left to dry, and they don’t deserve that! In the opposite ship, everyone is happy! It gets worse than Jin and Nia?how can it get worse!? Don’t tell me, im just surprised lol, you weren’t kidding lol.

Morag had it so rough, like I legit thought they were going to kill her brother off, and I was so sad, till he got saved by the champ, morag is worn out I’m sure lol. Not only did my guy make a whole world out of guilt, he made a life cycle, not perfect, but one nonetheless, made a sea of clouds in the coolest way possible, and wile not apart of the plan, is probably giving wisdom in two dimensions at once, and to top it all off, made the perfect companions or best friends! Klaus is a one of a kind genius!

I honestly would kill to see it back, it’s not the same if I can’t see them live happily with a child too! That also grows up to be a blood thirsty battle unit.

I’m very much alive!

Anti-Matter

Yeehaw...!
I got a lot of games since yesterday. 😀
Take a look my last games purchase.

Wii
Untitled

PS4 & PS3
Untitled

I found a lot of cheap Wii games from my local online shopping website so I took all those games while they were available.

For PS3 games, I took Dreamworks games and Skylanders Superchargers. I have never watched the movies from Dreamworks before but I think I can follow the games.

For PS4, some odd choices I took from Adam's Venture with Puzzle Adventure in 3D environment, the genre that I have never before played. Alliance Alive was also same, never before played kind of JRPG with focussing on using weapons to unlock different skills from same weapons. Mega Party Totuff, silly European cartoon franchise with party genre with objection to be the dumbest student by playing silly mini games to avoid being chosen as cloning project.

Anti-Matter

TeaCatherine

@Eagly Hot take: I don't actually think Melia was thaaat unlucky, I mean sure she was quite unlucky but not as much as Jin, probably more so than Nia though.

Anti-Matter

@AshleyGamer1995
Also, you can try to have conversations with other users here with any topics.
No need to wait other users reply you.
You can reply other users whenever you want to say something even the topic is not about the games you really want to talk. It can be general topics like your life or situation or your interesting experiences.

Anti-Matter

AshleyGamer1995

@Anti-Matter Uh, yeah I tried that as well...by replying to Rambler who had a Midna avatar. But nothing yet. :/

TeaCatherine

@Eagly To be fair, I was sort of only counting the stuff from 1 but yeah okay, I concede.

AshleyGamer1995

How about, something else to talk on (if my first subject isn't being treated right) - the Pokémon D&P remakes? To me, they look really good and I'm inclined to get them and play through to relive my familiarisation of the DS originals, on top of looking forward to my favourite Trainer, Cynthia.

Anti-Matter

@AshleyGamer1995
I have mixed feelings to see Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl for casual gamer with not so high interest in Pokemon franchise (still prefer Yokai Watch for some reason).
Despite I like the Chibi looking from the remake version but I found the games were not complete by default. It has to be patched first by updates and it made me disappointed but still I want to get them even though I already knew the games were not complete. Blame to patches and updates culture in this era.

Anti-Matter

EllaTheQueen6

Gooooooooooooooood morning

Y'all, let's go play Legally Distinct Pocket Creatures!
Vice president/second divine goddess of the Chit-Chat thread

3DS Friend Code: 2252-0354-0887

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic