Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 72,921 to 72,940 of 96,530

Snatcher

@Colonel_Mustache Oh no I agree, that was my fault.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Snatcher

@Colonel_Mustache Oh I was saying because it is a more family friendly site I should have put a warning there, that was silly of me lol. Your 100 right.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

card-crunch78

@Colonel_Mustache I don't really watch a lot of YouTubers nowadays. I prefer playing games myself rather than watching others play games.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

card-crunch78

Me: Made a vow to draw once a day at the beginning of the year.
Also me: Drew absolutely zero pictures since January 1.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

card-crunch78

@Colonel_Mustache Thankfully today is March 1, the start of the new season (in Splatoon 3 as well), so time to crack down! (but I won't show them here because I still can't get the IMG thing to work right)

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

card-crunch78

Thanks to a certain Disney Junior show I find myself saying “Itadakimasu” before every meal.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Snatcher

@Eagly just gotta ask, is it explained how powerful these guys are at some point lmao?

card-crunch78

Shulk's amiibo is the only Xenoblade merch I own.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Blooper987

Just finished playing Zero Escape: 999 to 100% completion and oh my gosh was it such a fun ride. Seriously one of the most exciting experiences I’ve had with a game in a long while. I’m very excited to start Virtues Last Reward tomorrow

Switch Friend Code: SW-0772-1845-0995

card-crunch78

@ComfyAko Actually, my kitsune self is literally the ONLY character I've made that I fleshed out a whole backstory for; all my other OCs, which I've adopted, just have short stuff like "candy witch", "vampire lady", "leprechaun girl", etc.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Anti-Matter

Sneak peek.
I'm working on my new hand drawing.
You will see it soon.

Anti-Matter

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic