Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 72,901 to 72,920 of 96,472

Snatcher

@TeaCatherine it still needs work, but I will probably edit it more tomorrow. The replace color tool? Since it needs to replace color whenever there is a mix of lighting it will have a hard time, i use a smoother tool to smooth it out to help with the glitchy parts the color might make, I started doing that so I wouldn’t be limited to drawing I wanted to edit.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Snatcher

@Eagly It’s the right side of life!

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

TeaCatherine

@Snatcher I mean I'm just annoyed it doesn't even replace backgrounds very well.

Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid
Back burner: Hollow Knight, Undertale

TeaCatherine

@Eagly What happened to "I'm leaving this thread for today"?

ChaoticMagolor

Untitled

I just came back, so I’m just gonna watch the war play out.

Edited on by ChaoticMagolor

Proud member of the Church of Magolor, Dr. Pepper enthusiast, Serial Designation N enjoyer, licensed memer, etc.

May pop in and out of existence.

I would suggest looking behind you.

Snatcher

@TeaCatherine oh yeah that sucks, I don’t even bother trying anymore, that’s way usually I use Adobe to turn it transparent and just find another background to use, but sadly not even that’s perfect, so sometimes I can’t use it.

@Eagly Preach! Can’t spell lifue without wifeu.

Edited on by Snatcher

TeaCatherine

@Eagly Ah right.

blindsquirrel

If you haven’t played it yet, make sure to buy A Link Between Worlds before the eshop closes down. The game is amazing and arguably the best 2D game in the series. Heck, I’d put it in my top five overall.

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

TeaCatherine

@blindsquarel Eh, my little sister has a physical version so...

Scooby-Doo

@blindsquarel Out of all of the Legend of Zelda games I have, I'd say it was the best. I only have 4 or 5, though.

Truly I am mankind's natural foe! Evil Incarnate! A walking cataclysm! A shapeless insanity! GUNDHAM TANAKA!
Kelpies. Be they hound or horse? I'd rather smell wet dog than be drowned by a horse.
Currently Playing on Switch: Chaos Head Noah, PARANORMASIGHT, Mega Man Series.

MarioVillager92

@blindsquarel I've had the physical version since Christmas 2013. One of the best presents I ever got - it's such an awesome game.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

ChaoticMagolor

@Colonel_Mustache None of the above. I’m in a cult that nobody will ever join, and I’m ok with that.

Take one look at my profile.

Proud member of the Church of Magolor, Dr. Pepper enthusiast, Serial Designation N enjoyer, licensed memer, etc.

ChaoticMagolor

@TheBigBlue Are you using postimages?

If you are, copy the direct link of the gif, and then treat it as a normal image with (img) (img). Just remember to replace the parentheses with brackets.

ChaoticMagolor

@Colonel_Mustache Sryup… sounds like a fair deal. Very well, I’ll keep my propaganda away from the war for its entire duration.

ChaoticMagolor

@TheBigBlue Hm.. that might be the problem. Try using a different image hosting website. Sometimes they work, sometimes they don’t.

TheBigBlue

pain

Wait, why do we need a signature? Eh, I don’t know. Here’s your signature.

Tyranexx

@MarioLover92 Outside of a small handful of NES platformers, like anything Mario related, I'm not into any from that era at all. Cheap enemy/hazard placement, janky controls in some cases, limited lives...sooo much frustration. I've tried a couple of the original Mega Man games and have seen enough early Castlevania gameplay to give the first three a wide berth. I did like Shovel Knight, though Tinker Knight's stage was the one that certainly tested my patience...and Plague Knight's stage to an extent, but overall that one wasn't bad.

I'm still willing to continue with Sunshine for now, though I haven't played at all for the last couple of days....I didn't even game yesterday. I gotta be in the right mood for it, plus I prefer to work on DQ VII when I have the time and my brain has the capacity to process text lol. Believe me, there are negatives to jobs that require a lot of mental brain flexing....XD

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic