Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 72,861 to 72,880 of 96,604

Princess_Lilly

@TeaCatherine I can't tell which game is a better entry point, but I played Dread first and it made me want to play the rest of the series, so it can't be that bad. I also have Samus Returns but haven't played it. Yeah, I'm from Europe

@Guest-LogIn-SignUp No, sorry if I made that impression

@JadeKitsune Like, you have the whole thing with your character thought through, with the backstory, how it would relate to the rest of the universum etc. When I make/draw a character I'm mostly like "ok so it will have green eyes and silver hair. I don't know what it is but it looks cute."

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko that's cool. Real life friend or internet one? (not saying internet friends aren't "real friends" just making a distinction)

Edited on by Princess_Lilly

Princess_Lilly

TeaCatherine

@ComfyAko Nah, I don't think my sister actually thought you were from Italy, I think she was just guessing randomly.

Edited on by TeaCatherine

Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid
Back burner: Hollow Knight, Undertale

EllaTheQueen6

@ComfyAko Prez is an internet friend. He will have been my friend for a year on May 4th/5th (Either one of the two works. It was 4th for me and 5th for him cause he was 12 hours ahead) One day, I woke up, and the perosn who'd been my friedn a few months at that point (Seef) said that he had a frined hwo wanted to meet me. I agreed, and he tossed us into a group chat. We talked that day. Then another time a few weeks later we talked a second time. I never actually planned on becoming his friend. He was just some guy Seef had introduced me to that I never talk to. But, on June 3rd, I was forced to talk with him because of the whole Seef getting falsely accused of bad things, and Prez was like Seef's closest friend at the time, so Prez was the only person we could both talk to. And then after the whole Seef false acusation thing ended, we wound up staying friends.

Y'all, let's go play Legally Distinct Pocket Creatures!
Vice president/second divine goddess of the Chit-Chat thread

3DS Friend Code: 2252-0354-0887

Snatcher

@Eagly I have a pretty funny video with AI presidents making a Zelda tier list, it’s really funny, if you wanna see it I can link it. I hope you feel better soon.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

I’m very much alive!

Current obsession: Persona 3 reload.

EllaTheQueen6

@Kermit1 Nya

Snatcher

@Kermit1 it made me think of you when he said that lol. That video made me almost lose a lung it was so funny to me.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

I’m very much alive!

Current obsession: Persona 3 reload.

EllaTheQueen6

@Colonel_Mustache Hm? What video?

TeaCatherine

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko I think it's a Legend of Zelda tiers list of some sort?

EllaTheQueen6

@TeaCatherine Ah. I see.

EllaTheQueen6

@TeaCatherine Take the cat ear potion already so I don't gotta see hairless Nia anymore. I don't even know who Nia is, but that profile picture's giving me more nightmares than Madoka Magica.

EllaTheQueen6

@Kermit1 I don't really wanna watch it. I jus wanted to know what y'all were talking about it.

TeaCatherine

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko You fool! When I said I was giving her her ears back, I never said anything about her hair.

EllaTheQueen6

@TeaCatherine Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, Catheirne, that's even worse. I must go into my lab and create a hair potion to or something.

EllaTheQueen6

@TeaCatherine I have made a new invention. Now you cant refuse to give her the ears AND hair back!
Untitled

TeaCatherine

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko Okay, I got a new image of her, I'm just replacing the background colour first.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic