Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 72,881 to 72,900 of 96,537

TeaCatherine

@Kermit1 Knew before I saw it that would be what you said.

Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid
Back burner: Hollow Knight, Undertale

TeaCatherine

@Kermit1 Well, at least you don't feel very 2012, that film sucks.

Princess_Lilly

@TeaCatherine Oh, ok. Not that the mention of pizza did anything to sway that opinion. Pasta la vista, penne.

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko Oh, that's pretty neat. Things between friends get sour very badly and most people involved just choose a side and alienate someone they like less. I'm happy that was not the case. Being the "lesser" friend hurts like a cargo train to the stomach. Well, your friendship was stronger than Ikea furniture, that bodes very well for the future. I for one have never been good at the social thingies so I imagine being friends with me must have been a very tiring thing for people who had to deal with me in the past.

Also, Nya

@Kermit1 fear the nekos

nya

Princess_Lilly

TeaCatherine

@Eagly Is that Kite?

TeaCatherine

@Eagly You chose right, for those who get the joke anyway. Hope your day goes well.

Snatcher

@TeaCatherine oh the software I was telling you I use? Sorry I didn’t catch your tag sooner.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Snatcher

@Eagly maybe I should. Right I should say because I forgot to thank you for reminding be btw @Colonel_Mustache that the language is on the vulgar side, so if any of that bothers you or anybody please don’t watch.

Edited on by Snatcher

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

TeaCatherine

@Snatcher Yeah, it seems better than the rubbish one I was using before. Do you know if there's a way to have it so that you can have an un-zoomed in version of the picture that shows your edits as you're editing whilst zoomed in?

Snatcher

@Eagly Oh really? I gotta say, xenoblade has the best cart girls ever, 👍

@TeaCatherine I’m not too sure honestly. I usually edit the color, and everything else is edited in Adobe.

Edited on by Snatcher

TeaCatherine

@Snatcher Yisss, knew you'd do it eventually. By the way, is it just me who finds that "fill with colour" tool never works very well with anything?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic