Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 63,221 to 63,240 of 96,524

MarioVillager92

@Sunsy I do remember hearing that the first two were pretty good. And yeah, I remember seeing AVGN's review of TMNT 3, and... let's just say he didn't like it very much, lol. Ouch, sorry to hear. It's like the people on the Sega forums expect you and others to have the same exact opinions as them. I may not have liked Shadow's game that much, but at least I have no problem with you finding enjoyment in it. Same thing with any game that I didn't like or couldn't get into, but others did.

@Tyranexx Nice, Belle's a great character for sure, and I'd say she's my favorite Disney princess overall. I've heard of Brave, but didn't see it. That's that Pixar movie, isn't it? That's good, I pretty much always turn off my phone and close my laptop before I go to bed. You and me both - I do like having decently quiet environments as well, since they allow me to keep focused on what stuff I'm doing. Especially when I'm doing anything productive. I do kinda like having background noise, especially if it's something like a spinning fan, for example. I don't want too much silence, but that's just me.

I remember experiencing something like that during my high school days as well. I felt like I was one of the few people in my high school who liked Nintendo games, especially during my last year there. I'll have to agree with what you said in that first paragraph of yours, too, taking my experience into account anyway. Those weren't exactly the "best years of my life." In terms of my academic adventures, my college days were so much better. I feel like I learned even more than what I did back in high school, a lot of my professors were great, and not a soul made fun of me for what I like. I guess you can count me into that minority, since I actually came to learn and do good on my school work. A few of my courses were mega tough, though!

@Fizza Apologies for not getting to your post originally, but best of luck on your studies.

@cordova94 Good to see you again, I hope you're doing well!

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Anti-Matter

Hooray...!!!
I have successfully purchased these two rare Gamecube games this evening ! 😃
And I got these games from my hometown Surabaya.
Woohoo...!!! 😄😄😄
The games are.... 😁

Bomberman Generation
Starfox Assault

Untitled

Also some other games like PS2 & NDS 🙂

K-1 Premium 2004: Dynamite!!
Hello Kitty: Big City Dream

Untitled

And some PS3 games.

Ben 10 Omniverse 2
Kung Fu Rider

Untitled

@Tyranexx
My dream to get two rare Gamecube games has come true. 😄
Look at my photos above. ☝
Luckily, I got those games from the seller in my hometown. Those games are really insane expensive on Ebay but I got those games with way cheaper price than Ebay but still expensive
(1,000,000 - 1,200,000 IDR) if compared with other used games.

So far, I enjoyed those two Gamecube games for first 1 hour gameplay.
Bomberman Generation was easy to play, very basic Bomberman with some world exploration.
Starfox Assault was way easier to handle than Starfox Zero Wii U for both shooting style and walking style, but the game lack of versatile camera angle control like 3D games on PS2 by using right analog button. The C analog button just only for changing the weapons for Fox McCloud.
I have finished Mission 2 in 1 hour first gameplay.
Now, I have to test my other games purchase later. See ya.

Anti-Matter

Mioaionios

After months of draught, we finally got some rain today. Oh my gosh, the smell of it. Lovely!
We should be getting more rain in the coming days, thankfully. This was a dreadful summer.

Mioaionios

Fizza

@Dev9417 @Dogorilla Found a brilliant coincidence just a few minutes ago.
Untitled
Ah yes my favourite Splatfest theme: Directs vs Opinions.

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Yoshi's Story (N64)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

Dogorilla

@Fizza Ha! I hadn't even thought about how those two avatars would look together

"Remember, Funky's the Monkey!"

Funky Kong

Anti-Matter

Kermit1 wrote:

I've been redesigning my ACNH island and I've pretty much flattened my island twice now. I've done at least 5 hours of terriforming, and tons of time travelling with moving homes.

I thought I had an idea for my island now but I didn't know how to do it, then I looked at YouTube for help and I feel way more confident doing it now.

Tips in remodelling your island in ACNH.
Do not make your island over complicated with puzzling way through your buildings like some islands I found from YouTube.
The more complicated your island, the more difficult for you to find your villagers or Celeste.

Anti-Matter

Kermit1doesmath

@Anti-Matter I decided to take some inspiration from other Animal Crossing games like City Folk. I also have a pretty good idea of what my layout is now, don't worry it will be pretty open, I don't really like cluttered islands either lol.

Though this island is pretty cool looking.

dysgraphia awareness human

Snatcher

Do you guys have any moments in video games when you feel like a complete bada**?

When you just had something happen and it went completely right? Maybe it was a boss in a video game, a level, whatever.

Edited on by Snatcher

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Snatcher

@Anti-Matter I meant badass. Which is probably ok to say just had to be sure.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

Anti-Matter

@Snatcher
I mean was that a moment we felt so frustrated in playing video games or something?
I personally was so mad with Megaman Network Transmission Gamecube as that game was unplayable even from the first stage.

Anti-Matter

Snatcher

@Anti-Matter I mean video game moments that made you feel awesome, like you were the hottest pizza around to put it lightly.

Like there was a time I was doing a boss in hollow knight, and everything flowed so Nicely, It felt like I had everything under control, I was dodging, getting attacks, pacing my attacks properly, I just brought out my full potential.

Anti-Matter

@Snatcher
Oh...
I felt awesome when I cleared DDR song on Arcade with blindfold, facing backward from monitor and got Full Combo + AAA score.
I have ever did from playing AM-3P on Expert difficulty from DDR A Arcade machine.

Also, I felt awesome from Youtubers Life 2 when I got more subscribers and I got more than 100K money from a single uploaded video on YouTube channel.

Anti-Matter

Kermit1doesmath

@Snatcher When I beat Ganon in Breath Of The Wild with my final arrow. It was amazing. The whole fight went down like butter, it was smooth, I had him scared lol.

Edited on by Kermit1doesmath

StarPoint

@Snatcher Getting the "true" Hollow Knight ending, Dream No More, was one of the most gratifying gaming moments for me. It was such a tough boss fight and a long journey to get where I was, but it felt absolutely awesome in the end.

Beating Celeste is a close second as well.

Edited on by StarPoint

"Science compels us to explode the sun!"

Currently playing:

Persona 3 Reload (PC)
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Trilogy (PC)

Fizza

Kermit1 wrote:

I decided to take some inspiration from other Animal Crossing games like City Folk. I also have a pretty good idea of what my layout is now, don't worry it will be pretty open, I don't really like cluttered islands either lol.

Though this island is pretty cool looking.

Oh I adore those kinds of videos on Youtube. I've been looking at them for potential inspiration for my island once I get around to buying ACNH!

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Yoshi's Story (N64)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

Kermit1doesmath

@Fizza AC:NH is my favourite game of all time. It's so cozy, funny and scary. (and the music is amazing)

Grumblevolcano

@Snatcher Unlocking the F-Zero AX content in F-Zero GX, the unlock conditions are extremely difficult if you weren't able to play the real life F-Zero AX arcade machine. Would've preferred the opportunity to play the arcade machine though.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic