Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 62,961 to 62,980 of 96,481

Sunsy

@MarioLover92 Some last minute shopping, got myself Super Mario Kart, Super Mario Land, and Dillon's Rolling Western on my New 3DS. I have some money left, so going to wait to see if any indies I want go on sale. My New 3DS uses a different Nintendo Network ID than my Wii U and old 3DS. My old 3DS, Wii U, and Switch share wallet, so I don't have to worry there (reason to why, I couldn't log out on my old 3DS, but I didn't want to transfer since games can't be transferred back, in event I need to send in the New 3DS for repairs).

Yeah, it just shows that people still wanted to see Trolls World Tour on the big screen, even though they seen it at home. Almost half the theater was full. There were some families with their kids there, some older fans (teens and adults), it was a great time!

That sounds like a cool shirt. Panel de Pon is actually a game I like on the SNES Online app. Tetris is also great!

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

blindsquirrel

@Kermit1
Uhhhhhh, Douglas squirrel.
(Proceeds to close extra tab.)

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

blindsquirrel

Looks like I am going to save up for a ps5. With Gotham knights, Spider-Man 2 and Jedi survivor coming, I might need to upgrade from a ps4.
Also I just saw Sony is raising the prices of the ps5 in all major markets except the US. Better save up quick in case they decide to raise the price here.

Edited on by blindsquirrel

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

MarioVillager92

@Sunsy That sounds like a good haul. I had some leftover cash on my eShop balance, so I went ahead and got the Zelda games I mentioned earlier. I still have a little bit left... wonder what I shall get next? I do have my 3DS, Wii U, and Switch funds combined as well.

Glad you had a great time once again! Yeah, Panel de Pon's a fun puzzle game for sure, and it's cute as heck too, with all these adorable fairies. We should play that together sometime. I do like playing Tetris as well. I actually have the Game Boy version, as well as Tetris 99 and Tetris Effect Connected.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Snatcher

@Kermit1 What is this lol?

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Sunsy

Dillon's Rolling Western is kind of fun.

@MarioLover92 Yeah, I wanted to get a few games I wanted. Was going for Dillon's Dead Heat Breakers, but it was too expensive, so the first game fit my budget. Have fun with the Zelda games.

Yeah, the characters were cute, I like their anime style. The only Tetris I have is the free version of Tetris 99 (no DLC) and both Puyo Puyo Tetris games, which allows playing Tetris without Puyo Puyo too.

Edited on by Sunsy

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Kermit1doesmath

"Oh buy us, Oh buy us, O buy us we beg if you don't buy us we'll bite you in the leg"
"And if you don't buy us we'll break both your arms"

dysgraphia awareness human

Tyranexx

I took a light internet break for a couple of days. It appears the thread has moved quite a bit since, so replies only. I'll probably take a longer break soon.

@Anti-Matter I hadn't heard of Park Beyond, but I did hear about Moving Out 2. I believe the first game is already on the Switch?

@Kermit1 I'd say this Mandalorian machine comes pretty close, but back in the day I used to really like a table at a local pizza place that was based off of Bram Stoker's Dracula, specifically the movie that came out in the 90s. No clue what happened to that table....I know they still exist, but they aren't common around my area. You're way more likely to find a more modern machine or an Addams Family one. How did your MRI go? (If you've already mentioned it, apologies; replies only at this time)

@TheJGG There hasn't been any news that's piqued my interest anyway. XD It's a bit of a dead period for me right now, even on the Nintendo front. At least until NieR: Automata releases in October. I'm happy for Splatoon 3 fans, but I've never been into the series.

@MarioLover92 Oh, there were plenty of things I got into on my own; I was a major multimedia target as a kid. There's a reason I fell in love with things like Pokemon, Digimon, Yu-Gi-Oh!, and even the Mega Man Battle Network series thanks to their respective anime. Though I don't recall in the case of Pokemon if some of the merchandise or the show came first. I was a major Saturday morning cartoon kid. Not only anime and other fun cartoons on the local Fox channel, but I also liked the Disney Saturday morning block that was on ABC.

Ah...Kids today. They'll never know what mandated cartoon blocks on public television was like. There are just dedicated cartoon stations now lol. The closest I got to that in childhood was PBS.

@tekoii I did look into the Sin & Punishment series at one point but thought it would be a bit too frenetic for my tastes; the only on-rails "shooter" I've experienced and genuinely liked in recent years (on home console anyway) was the original Pokemon Snap. Definitely a more chill experience lol. I did have a good time for the most part!....Though catching up on sleep took a couple of days.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Kermit1doesmath

@Tyranexx it went well, they gave me foam ear pieces and it was kinda loud lol. When I was in there I decided I'm going to get both of the new Pokemon games (I needed something to keep my brain off the load beeping).

I'll know in 2-3 weeks what the results are.

Sorry if I typed that weird, I'm typing on a sugar rush lol.

dysgraphia awareness human

Anti-Matter

@Tyranexx
I already knew Park Beyond by Bandai Namco since last year. The game was about Roller Coaster and Fun Park Tycoon, similar as Planet Coaster. The game only available on PS5 and XBOX Series X/S according to play-asia.

I have played and finished Moving Out on Switch since last year. It was pretty chill game with similar vibe as Overcooked but with different objections.
I was surprised and happy to see Moving Out got sequel with advanced gameplay. I like Moving Out for having 80's vibe from the music and even the opening video that shows an 80's wedding video of somebody.

I will pick both Park Beyond and Moving Out 2 on PS5 as I have started to build my PS5 games library with 3rd party multi console games + 1st party Sony kids games (so far only Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart was qualified for my PS5 games collection).
I was concerning about PS5 machine price as I heard Sony will raise the PS5 price and it will kill interest for peoples to get PS5. I really hope there will be PS5 slim model with cheaper price like PS4 machine before.

Anti-Matter

jedgamesguy

I dunno about you but I agree with… all of them.

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

Anti-Matter

@TheJGG
So how about FF VIII, FF IX, FF X ?
My description about FF X-2 = Charlie's Angels in slumber party and sphere hunting of boyfriend.
FF XII = A General with obsession to become Bahamut Man.
FF XIII = Six tattooed super models vs Giant sword and Teletubbies Sun.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Fizza

I've just gotten Rickrolled by an ad. AN AD.
Untitled
Sorry guys, I gotta retire, I can't come back from this.

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Castlevania Bloodlines (Mega Drive)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

jedgamesguy

@Anti-Matter If you click the picture you'll see that the person who wrote it did all 15 Final Fantasy games.

I'll definitely come up with my own when I finish all of them.

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

BruceCM

That's a great list, @TheJGG ....

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic