Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 62,961 to 62,980 of 64,358

Anti-Matter

Hanna Barbera characters complaining for their hairs doesn't move.

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Maxenmus

Two weeks till Soul Hackers 2 comes out. Feels kinda weird though, waiting on a game I probably wouldn't play till I finish the first Soul Hackers on the 3DS which I also bought. I'll probably tell myself, "Ah, I'll just check out the first 10 minutes," and then realizing it's 10 hours later.

Edited on by Maxenmus

Maxenmus

Switch Friend Code: SW-7926-2339-9775 | 3DS Friend Code: 3539-9678-8621 | My Nintendo: Flare | Nintendo Network ID: OriusPrime

Eel

If I bought one of those expensive plushies I'd be anxious about ruining it by trying to modify it. You could probably make a puppet based on it though.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Snatcher

@Eel Anxious? That thing would be covered in plastic wrap!

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it) Remind me to ask jump about those ninja skills of his.

Rambler

Bigger than that Lucario

Untitled

Edited on by Rambler

Rambler

Kermit1

@Rambler I want one

Currently playing: Valkyria Chronicles

DA-2802-3315-4367

#TeamSlime

known to be quirky on occasion

Kermit1

Right now every creative bone in my body is itching and I don't really have anything to release the itch. I do have Lego but I don't really have any good ideas, I don't have a camera (or editing software) or any music making software, I have AC:NH but I don't want to restart my island, I have Game Builder Garage but no ideas for it.

AH it's annoying I don't know what to do.

DA-2802-3315-4367

#TeamSlime

Snatcher

@Kermit1 Do you own Mario maker?

As for a game builder idea. What about a playable movie? The games fov in from a tv screen, as you play, a platformer maybe?a vary simple one too.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it) Remind me to ask jump about those ninja skills of his.

Kermit1

@blindsquarel ya but mu account broke when they started doing the account transfers.

@Snatcher no sadly... I own the 3DS one lol (it's not that good, I found a way to crash it once it took 5 seconds) nice idea for a GBG game, I might try that.

DA-2802-3315-4367

#TeamSlime

Snatcher

@Kermit1 Hmm, let me think……………. We’ll when I want to play something creative, I literally just make whatever in a creative game, just mess around with gbh and it should come to you. Maybe you don’t think there is enough of a type of sim, cooking games, stuff like that.

Aozz101x

@Kermit1 if you have a PC that can play games. you could try Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Collection. you have freedom to make you a zoo to whatever you want. for some reason Microsoft has release it digitally on Amazon over Steam and other Storefronts. (it also includes all of the expansion packs with it.)
I Recommend it more then the Modern Zoo Tycoon, only because you have more freedom to build At Least on the Xbox 360/Xbox One versions, i never played the Modern Zoo Tycoon on PC. so that one could be different.
here's some gameplay of Zoo Tycoon 2, if your interested.

here's the link to it: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075QNZ1HM

Edited on by Aozz101x

im creep out with thoese eyes... :P

Switch Friend Code: SW-5070-3616-4044 | 3DS Friend Code: 4828-8466-0472 | My Nintendo: Aozz101x | Twitter:

Kermit1

@Aozz101x I had that game growing up (or the first one, they kinda blend together). I liked Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 Complete more.

DA-2802-3315-4367

#TeamSlime

Sunsy

MarioLover92 wrote:

@Sunsy Yeah absolutely, I can certainly see how that caught you off guard! I was thinking, "wow this is so cool" as the second lap has us go on the train tracks. You could do that in Mario Kart 64 as well, so that was a cool throwback. Though in 64, it's quite risky to do so! Agreed wholeheartedly on Mario Circuit 3.

Ah that's cool, New York Minute's definitely a fun track for sure. I love the music for it, too! I've been to that Nintendo store a couple times, that's always a great visit. They'd have all the Nintendo consoles and handhelds throughout the years, and a massive screen that let us play games on it. I remember getting that big Mario figure there, I still have it in my room to this day.

I don't think I ever tried going onto the tracks in the N64 version, I do remember going to the Castle courtyard in Royal Raceway. Worth it to see that one part from Super Mario 64. I got to try that next time.

I still need to see the Nintendo store. I was talking to a neighbor about New York and funnily enough I think the last time I was actually in the city was to see that WWE Raw taping. I really would love to see the Nintendo store one day, I hear good things about it from friends who been to it. Cool on the big screen they have, I guess they show Directs too. Always loved watching the Direct reactions from the store that got posted to YouTube.

Sunsy

Aozz101x

@Kermit1 I Understand. it honestly doesn't shocked me that you might had played it. but, I figured I recommend it, if you haven't.
I Can't Think of anything creative in terms of Tycoons games that isn't better then Zoo Tycoon or Roller Coaster Tycoon. That I could recommend to you.

Edited on by Aozz101x

im creep out with thoese eyes... :P

Switch Friend Code: SW-5070-3616-4044 | 3DS Friend Code: 4828-8466-0472 | My Nintendo: Aozz101x | Twitter:

Eel

I continued my 3DS doomsday shopping spree by buying Paper Mario Sticker Star.

I’m hoping Kersti is one of those characters that grow up on you throughout the game, because first impressions are not super good.

I’m spending so much of my gaming money on 3DS games this year… I hope Nintendo is proud of themselves….

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

NintendoByNature

@Eel same. I've spent more on 3ds games in the last 3 months than I care count.

NintendoByNature

Kermit1

I-I went down a different route to get 3DS games..................... Amazon

DA-2802-3315-4367

#TeamSlime

MarioLover92

@Sunsy That was a cool thing they added to Royal Raceway. I don't think you could go there in Mario Kart 8, though. Yes that Nintendo store's amazing! Lots of cool merchandise there, and there's Nintendo music playing in the background. Another thing I saw in there was that awesome statue of Mario grabbing onto a flagpole. I remember seeing a YouTube video of a Direct reaction at Nintendo NY, though when I visited, there weren't any Directs happening.

Nintendo Life's self-proclaimed #1 Mario fan!

SMM2 ID: V1J-NRF-PWG
ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioFan92 | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic