Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 62,901 to 62,920 of 96,503

Tyranexx

NGL, I'd completely forgotten Gamescom was this week until I started seeing a few articles here and there on the main site....Not to mention Destructoid is plastered with coverage right now.

@Kermit1 Fair enough. Everyone can or cannot stomach different things. Sometimes all we can do is just roll along with life. Pinball is indeed amazing!

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Kermit1doesmath

@Tyranexx I forgot about gamescom too lol. No Golden Eye reveal yet, I'm still waiting for that leak to be true. Do you have a favourite Pinball machine?

Tomorrow morning is my MRI and I can't wait to see the report of what the problem is.

Edited on by Kermit1doesmath

dysgraphia awareness human

Anti-Matter

Meanwhile, I have written another five upcoming PS5 games on my purchase list.

Bratz: Flaunt Your Fashion
Kukoos: Lost Pets
My Fantastic Ranch
Noob: The Factionless
Moving Out 2

It was crazy I have accumulated 35 PS5 games on my list within 2 year since PS5 release day.
Really great start to build my PS5 games library. šŸ˜Š

Anti-Matter

Kermit1doesmath

Anti-Matter wrote:

Noob: The Factionless

I take back what I said earlier this is peak gaming.

Eel

@Anti-Matter the 1, 2, 3, 4 from the video I posted actually come from this song:

Itā€™s a very very very silly Mexican song, though I hear it got popular world-wide thanks to it being used in a GTA game.

The name of the song literally means ā€œthe little soundā€.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Kermit1doesmath

@Eel I feel like there is a thread for numbered posts, where we (the users) try to post numbers in order before the mods comment and we restart the whole thing again.

Kermit1doesmath

Once in a blue moon it shows up and then leaves as mysteriously as it came.

blindsquirrel

@Kermit1
I too want to preserve my games in that way. But I am to scared I will brick my system.

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

Kermit1doesmath

@blindsquarel ok without going into detail. Nowadays it's almost impossible to brick your 3DS if you follow the guide (if you do it don't watch a video, follow the guide). I did it in under an hour it's not hard. I cannot say anymore......... I must get rid of the evidence
Untitled

Anti-Matter

@Kermit1
Oh, about Noob: The Factionless.
It's a turn based RPG game made by French developer BlackPixel Studio & Olydri Games.
I found the Steam version in French language of the gameplay.

Anti-Matter

Eel

@Tasuki: posting this here to stop derailing the suggestions thread.

But you know?ā€¦Itā€™s a bit funnyā€¦ for a really long time, I assumed you really hated emulation, because the majority of reports about it came from you!

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

jedgamesguy

Tyranexx wrote:

NGL, I'd completely forgotten Gamescom was this week until I started seeing a few articles here and there on the main site...

I swear on my life I didnā€™t even know that it was happening either. Only thing that made me realise somethingā€™s going on was that Sony revealed a new PS5 controller. Kinda like the Xbox Elite controller. But No Nintendo No News amirite?

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

Tasuki

@Eel I don't mind emulation, as long as you us ROM dumps from your own stuff it's when people go onto the no-no sites and download the games for free taking money away from developers and such, but I am not going into that here. As for the reports, that was because of the warning I got and I thought it was against the site rules here. But I guess if it's on a Nintendo system it'sOK, my apologies for the problems I have caused.

Yeah it was awhile ago that I got that warning about 2013 cause that was the last time I owned a computer. It was from TheBlackDragon.

Edited on by Tasuki

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Kermit1doesmath

I just noticed on my 2DS XL when it's closed one side sticks up a little. ehrmmmm that bothers me lol.

Kermit1doesmath

@NeonPizza sadly no. Outside of mods there are no 60fps versions, or "better versions". From what I know the Xbox 360 version (I think) is the best one.

Kermit1doesmath

Spawn Wave looks scary without his glasses lol. (I do too)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic