Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 56,361 to 56,380 of 96,320

Snatcher

In the true spirit of Halloween, I had the crappyist sleep ever, I felt so sick, idk if I was hot or what but its finally worn off, Screw last night man.

@Zuljaras I love the clocks, I just adore the one on the left.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Snatcher

@Sunsy I love that movie, I can't wait for part 2. I also did watch the thing for the first time ever and I gotta say, its a masterpiece.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

MarioVillager92

Hope you're all having a safe and healthy Halloween. I think I'll play some Luigi's Mansion 3 tonight! I played a bit of Castlevania: Symphony of the Night too, and I'll get to Animal Crossing: New Horizons' Halloween event since I stocked up on a decent amount of candy.

@tekoii Yeah that'd be rad to play MPS with you! I never got Fates, I'm pretty much content with the FE games I have and just like you, my backlog is insanely large. I know the GBA ones have permadeath for your characters, that is a bit intimidating for me so I just play the games in casual mode, lol. Also on easy difficulty since I'm not that great at strategy games. Never played the SMT games myself, but I have played Persona 4 Golden on Steam. Really should get back to it at one point.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

BruceCM

Is it your 1st time playing SotN, @MarioLover92 ....? How's that going?

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Tyranexx

Fall is rolling in full force here. Moody weather, changing trees, not-so-pleasant breezes....Time to bring out the hot chocolate and sweaters! :cold:

Hoping to go watch Dune this week to see what all the fuss is about.

@MarioLover92 I try not to plan too far ahead other than what game I'll start next. Much like you, I might delve into something for an hour or two if I'm not sure. But I'm generally pretty good at knowing what I want to dive into. I highly recommend the Metroid Prime games; I was on the fence about them years ago as I wasn't (and still am not) very fond of FPS games, but they truly are Metroid games just translated into a 3D environment. They have the puzzle and exploration elements I enjoy too.

I'm rolling along fairly well with my Luigi's Mansion 3 playthrough, though I haven't been able to play as much as I like. At least the save system is way more intuitive for pick-up-and-play this time around.

@tekoii Hah, I by no means disliked the first Luigi's Mansion; I'd just rank it below the other two right now. I only just played it three years ago, and the 3DS version at that. It's indeed an interesting take, with some unique characters like E. Gadd and Polterpup. Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker was a fun 3D puzzle game, albeit a bit short. I've only played it on Wii U though.

I didn't dislike the seventh floor per se, I just wasn't a big fan of how the climb to the top dragged on. The boss ghost was a fun fight, and YES, the buzz saw! That was my favorite part! Much like you, I went a little nuts and started mowing down about everything in that room lol. Shame we couldn't cart it around the whole floor.

@TheJGG Love love LOVE what's filling my ears right now! Love all the bangs in the beginning, and that riff.... Please do link the full product when you're finished!

@Anti-Matter Happy late birthday! I hope you celebrated in the ways you like to best!

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

tekoii

I'm running around quite a bit, but I still wanted to share this with you guys.

Sorry my response is a bit rushed ..I put a lot of heart and love into this:
Happy Halloween 👻 Be safe and beware of the sugar rush!
The LM3 Remix was made by NoteBlock. I made a video around the theme of magic that LM3 Remix.

Enjoy 🤪

Edited on by tekoii

🍄 MK8D ▶️ Youtube 🎨 DeviantArt

Snatcher

@Tyranexx Oh you will see what all the fuss is about, and you will love it!

Anti-Matter

@reporterdavid
I was pretty tired yesterday and didn't play any games. 😩

@tekoii
Depend on what DDR I played.
DDR games on PS1 have some tendency of sync issue so it oftenly break the combo for getting Good.

Anti-Matter

MarioVillager92

@BruceCM Yes, I got it from the PSN store this year, so it is pretty much my first time. It got pretty hard rather quickly but I did make it a bit further today!

@Tyranexx Oh that's good! I plan on playing LM3 tonight. Hopefully I'll make it further that I am right now. Agreed on the Metroid Prime games, yeah they are first person but they truly feel like Metroid games. I made a ton of progress into MP1, but not so much the others. I got stuck in MP2 really quickly after starting. lol

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

Sunsy

Sunsy wrote:

So, this is a nice treat, Spirit Untamed is on Hulu. Guess I have some plans this morning, I wanted to see this one awhile back.

Finished the movie this morning, that was a lot better than I anticipated it to be. I thought it was going to be just a friendship story between Lucky and her friends, with Spirit being her horse. Didn't expect the adventure I got.

@tekoii I wouldn't mind the whole GB family since GBA is the only way I can play them. Indeed it is, I just see the NES and SNES stuff as bonus now.

BTW, the Halloween electronica track is great!

@Snatcher Me too, had fun watching it again. It's cool there's a part 2 in the works, probably going to be on Disney+. I watched the DVD tonight.

@MarioLover92 Sounds like a good night. For Halloween I wore a Trolls headband with hair and my favorite Poppy (character from the Trolls movie, she's the one in my avatar) shirt for fun, and watched Hocus Pocus. Also, I played Super Mario 3 on my Wii for a bit.

I don't dress up anymore, but I do have fun things to wear on my head for Halloween like the Trolls headband, I also have smurf hat and a Mario cap, lol.

Edited on by Sunsy

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Tyranexx

@Snatcher From what little I do know about the series, I'm sure I will!

@MarioLover92 Out of curiosity, where did you stop in LM3? I'm hoping to at least finish off the 10th floor this evening since I (gasp) am free for a change! As for the Prime games - I played Metroid Prime Trilogy over the span of a few months, with some breaks - I've finished them all. Though I do admit that I did have to cave to a walkthrough for all of them at one point or another. Echoes is my least favorite of the bunch due to some "retreading", but it's still a very good game. All three also have some great tunes.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

jedgamesguy

@Tyranexx

Here it is! It took a bit of time to get right but I'm happy ...

Do let me know on your thoughts on Dune by the way! I didn't bring it up with you because it hadn't released in the US yet... but not anymore. Saw it twice, so I have a reasonable grasp on the whole movie.

Edited on by jedgamesguy

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114 | My Nintendo: TheJGG

MarioVillager92

@Sunsy Oh that's cool I never saw Hocus Pocus, but the title sounds familiar to me. Yeah, I haven't dressed up in a costume either. Unless you count my mage costume in Animal Crossing, of course. I do have that Mario hat from Club Nintendo, though I got that from eBay many years ago. I didn't join Club Nintendo until 2010.

@Tyranexx I originally left off at the beginning of the floor that's pyramid-themed. I made some decent progress too, though I haven't got to the boss just yet. That's awesome you beat the entire trilogy, now you're fully prepped for MP4 whenever that comes out! Yeah, I can't blame you for using a walkthrough whenever you get really stuck. I tend to use walkthroughs as a last resort.

BruceCM

Yeah, it does that, @MarioLover92 .... Do keep us updated on your progress, though!

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

reporterdavid

@Anti-Matter ah ok

good morning everyone. GTA coming to switch this new month already (physical in December.)

Have a nice day. Voiceactor: The Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (Neema 2019) - The Torchlighters: The Story of John Newton (Vision Video 2022)

Zuljaras

reporterdavid wrote:

@Anti-Matter ah ok

good morning everyone. GTA coming to switch this new month already (physical in December.)

Good morning! I hope at least San Andreas and one more game (GTA 3) are fully playable from the cartridge. If it is just one game I will wait for a very cheap sale like I waited for Resident Evil 4.

Snatcher

@reporterdavid And good Night, I'm heading to bed. (Good morning! have a Great one)

Edited on by Snatcher

reporterdavid

@Zuljaras Its the whole trilogy; III , Vice City and San Andreas.
The full name of the retail game is (and boxart) is:
GTA Trilogy Definitive Edition

all 3 games will be there.

Edited on by reporterdavid

Have a nice day. Voiceactor: The Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (Neema 2019) - The Torchlighters: The Story of John Newton (Vision Video 2022)

Zuljaras

@reporterdavid Nope. The latest box art is with a warning that a download will be required.

And ofc this will be only for the Switch because the 32GB cartridges are more "expensive" and they prefer to cheap out on that.

They did the same with Bioshock Collection, Borderlands Collection

reporterdavid

@Zuljaras Then they should have called it "optional trilogy." Im not going to pay 60 euro for a box, and then pay extra money for each game. its the trilogy. it has to be there. No problem to download something, but all 3 games better be there.

If I look on the eshop, then I see that I the games are not sold separate.

Paying fine? Downloading, allright, but give me what's promised

Edited on by reporterdavid

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic