Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 56,361 to 56,380 of 56,689

Losermagnet

@ogo79 i wasn't aware! Thats good though. Maybe i'm misremembering the playstation classic bungling a bunch of stuff. I think the PAL system looks better, but my nostalgia pushes me towards the ol' gray and purple.

@Ryu_Niiyama thats what you're reading on your vacation? that sounds like homework (jk). I like to use free time to brush up on skill-building stuff too. I'd be interested in hearing how your shoji building goes 😁

Switch friend code: SW-2223-7827-8798
Give me a heads-up if you're going to send a request please.

Ryu_Niiyama

@Losermagnet lol. I mostly read to learn. But homework would be anything programming related. I’m not built to code.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Sunsy

Alright, pre-ordered Smurfs: Mission Vileaf on PC, and now the wait begins. I rarely pre-order games to begin with, as a Smurfs fan, I'm actually happy a new Smurfs game is coming out that isn't a mobile game.

I chose to get the GOG version since games like this rarely show up on GOG, plus DRM-free means I have it forever.

Sunsy

WoomyNNYes

Ski sale this week. I think I'm going to see if there are any deals on cross country skis. In previous winters, at regular retail prices, I think it comes to around $500 for all the gear - skis, poles, boots, bindings?.

Cross country skiing doesn't have the thrill of halfpipes and getting air. So.... I dunno. But I don't want to put on weight this winter. Cross country skiing has to be better than running? Right?

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider
Ni'tendo liker
Rocket League (platinum III/diamond I - 3v3)

Anti-Matter

I was wondering.
Is this PS4 game bundle CTR + Spyro already sold out on everywhere ?
Untitled

Also, from this bundle, is this the Spyro Reignited with 3 games in one disc (2019 reprinted version) + CTR with latest update in disc ?

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Losermagnet

Driving home from work i notice somebody has, on their flag pole in their front yard, a flag that read "eff [politician] and eff you for voting for him" (except it didn't actually say "eff"). On a main city road downwind from an elementary school. classy

Losermagnet

@NintendoByNature yeah, stuff like that's all over the place in my area and it's just tiresome. People still wont take 2020 election signs outta their yards 🙄

ogo79

Losermagnet wrote:

@ogo79 i wasn't aware! Thats good though. Maybe i'm misremembering the playstation classic bungling a bunch of stuff. I think the PAL system looks better, but my nostalgia pushes me towards the ol' gray and purple.

my nostalgia had me at first myself

Zuljaras wrote:

@ogo79 Many people prefer the pal looking SNES but the American one is not bad at all.

In the end it does not matter because on the inside they are the same even with the NES classic. They just printed different shell and put different games and made huge profits This is what I call a master class of skin selling!

Also why do you care what games are inside? In my NES and SNES I put all games that I like for the system and it is easy as well. Also with custom box art. Fantastic machines

Or you prefer to NOT add games to it?

i prefer not to add games

reporterdavid wrote:

classic @ogo79

which classic? theres two lol

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Anti-Matter

Can somebody tell me if CTR + Spyro Reignited PS4 bundle is still available or already discontinued ?
Also, is the Spyro Reignited from CTR + Spyro Reignited bundle already the 2019 reprinted version (3 games in disc) ?

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

MarioLover92

@Anti-Matter I don't know for sure. If that double pack came out after the 2019 reissue of Spyro Reignited Trilogy, the double pack probably has just that.

Nintendo Life's (self-proclaimed) #1 Mario fan! Wahoo!

SMM2 ID: V1J-NRF-PWG
AC:NH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Let me know if you're gonna add my Switch/3DS FC. Thanks!

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-8582-2999 | 3DS Friend Code: 0173-1302-5737 | My Nintendo: MarioFan92 | Twitter:

Snatcher

I'm having a great day today, and I hope you guys are as well, and if not I hope it does.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sunsy

@Snatcher Glad to hear you're having a great day. Mine was good, did pre-order Smurfs Mission Vileaf for PC, so there's that at least. Now watching some anime, so a nothing special day, but still a good day.

Sunsy

Snatcher

@Sunsy Good days, Gotta love em, I hope you injoy the game when it shows up.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

WoomyNNYes

Doctor Who Edge of Reality is suppose to release October 14, but the game is still not on eshop. Makes me nervous that it may not release as scheduled. It's already been pushed back two weeks.

@Sdelintwouters I think I've seen my avatar pic take 24 hours to start displaying on posts, possibly more. Yeah, it's not quick.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider
Ni'tendo liker
Rocket League (platinum III/diamond I - 3v3)

Sunsy

@Snatcher Thanks, I will. As a Smurfs fan, I'm just happy there's a new game coming out that isn't a mobile game. Really looking forward to playing it.

Sunsy

ogo79

its dangerous to go alone!
take this.

when i say custom skeleton, i mean it.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Blooper987

Komi can’t Communicate only just started and it’s already my favorite anime of the year.

NYEH!!! Prepare to be amazed. Fall to your knees. I am Himiko Yumeno, the Ultimate Mage. But... I'm officially called the Ultimate Magician.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0772-1845-0995

Sunsy

@Blooper987 looks up I just read a summary of this, I might have to give this a watch. I love slice of life anime. Thanks for mentioning the title.

Edit: I didn't know * made my words bold, I meant an action. I thought code did that.

Edited on by Sunsy

Sunsy

Link-Hero

@Losermagnet @NintendoByNature
A political flag like that too over the top? You don't know half of what's been going on in politics since the election, especially with Republicans. Insane and disturbing is all I can say without getting in trouble for discussing politics.

Link-Hero

Switch Friend Code: SW-3097-0477-1999 | Nintendo Network ID: LinkHero25

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic