Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 56,341 to 56,360 of 96,315

WoomyNNYes

@Snatcher I pulled out my phone, loaded gamestop's site & the pro controller page, showed them the sale price. The cashier rang up the the pro controller again with the adjusted discounted sale price, $59. And I bought it.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Snatcher

@WoomyNNYes So he tried to rip you off?

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

WoomyNNYes

@Snatcher This has happened to me before. I think this is how gamestop rolls these days. Stuff on their website goes on sale, but those sale prices are not applied at the physical stores. You will have to ask for the sale price, possibly show the employee the gamestop website sale price.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

tekoii

@Anti-Matter Of course Btw like the new profile pic!! AND oOoO is that on an actual DDR pad?

@MarioLover92 Word word, also I remember in Awakening you can like carry units or something like that too which was cool. I want to buy Fates but meh my backlog is crazy as is. Dang I never got to play the GBA ones, I have ROM back ups but that's what they are back-ups if Nintendo never releases a legit way. Superstars looks to dope, exactly what Mario Party should have been if not a proper new one on Switch. Right now though, I really want either SMT5 or Pokemon. I'm leaning more toward SMT5 to really get into the series proper instead of starting and stopping so many titles lol. Originally, I was just going for sales this year, but since I got news that I can now go back for more college come January then I think I deserve a gift!! Once I do buy Superstars, you know we're playing

@Sunsy Yea, unfortunate but hey I feel like games are at a good place with so much out and what not. Nice, least your playing a good game while you wait!

@Zuljaras Super surprisingly adorable, goodness. Why? Are they shy and shell up or something?

Edited on by tekoii

🍄 MK8D ▶️ Youtube 🎨 DeviantArt

jedgamesguy

Happy Halloween, or as Zuljaras likes to say; Castlevania Day!

I managed to finish the SMW Castle theme cover. Tried to make it sound a bit different in the second half... succeeded? I dunno.

Here it is, all finished!

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114 | My Nintendo: TheJGG

Snatcher

Happy Halloween! I'm already ready for it, I look like a Jack-o-Lantern No?

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

Anti-Matter

@tekoii
Oh, about that AAA score from DDR EXTREME USA PS2, I did with PS2 controller since I don't use plastic DDR mat anymore (too slippery, not suitable for playing insane DDR Boss songs).
It was extremely rare I could do All Perfect on DDR games, usually I got AA or A score for almost every songs on Heavy difficulty except Boss songs. I just played without thinking too much.
I have a plan to get Metal DDR pad from local online shopping website so I can play DDR like Arcade style at home.

Anti-Matter

Sunsy

@Snatcher One minute to go. Would a Trolls headband count as a "costume?" Not that it matters, I'm home for the day anyway.

I tend to wear stuff on my head related to stuff I like on Halloween, I also have a Mario hat and a smurf hat, lol.

Happy Halloween everyone!

@tekoii Definitely, it's handy to have some of those classics downloaded.

Edited on by Sunsy

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Snatcher

@Sunsy I'm not a hat dude, I'm a Head Band guy. So I agree with you.

Anti-Matter

@Sunsy
I became a Frankenstein for one day from my hand drawing lol. 🤭

Anti-Matter

reporterdavid

Untitled
Goodmorning.
new game... no its not metroid dread or mario party. even though that was a possibility

Edited on by reporterdavid

Have a nice day. Voiceactor: The Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (Neema 2019) - The Torchlighters: The Story of John Newton (Vision Video 2022)

Zuljaras

@tekoii Nope the wild hedgehogs are just aggressive. Their counterparts the decorative (African) hedgehogs are for petting etc. Their nails and smaller as well as their teeth.

Our Sonic is only tame when you pick him up and hold him for his belly or just give him his favorite food. Dry worms

On the other hand now this is my progress and I think I am done with the sketch and the scary part is about to come ... the coloring. I think I am going to experiment a lot with layering of colors this time and I will take my time!

Untitled

For better visibility on the details click on the picture and then click again for the full resolution.

Edited on by Zuljaras

Sunsy

So, this is a nice treat, Spirit Untamed is on Hulu. Guess I have some plans this morning, I wanted to see this one awhile back.

@Snatcher Cool! Usually I just do a simple character theme around Halloween for fun. This year it's a Trolls headband with one of my favorite Poppy shirts. Just a little something to make the day more fun. Going to watch Hocus Pocus later tonight.

@Anti-Matter I saw, that's awesome.

@reporterdavid Have fun with it, I remember my brother would play Tony Hawk 2 on Dreamcast.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

reporterdavid

@Anti-Matter did you came online today at Acnh?

Have a nice day. Voiceactor: The Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (Neema 2019) - The Torchlighters: The Story of John Newton (Vision Video 2022)

tekoii

@roy130390 Lmao. I got a good laugh out of that one. Ah man the Boss Fights really are cool and unique. Yea, do give it a go, it's been a solid experience so far!

@Anti-Matter Ohh ahh I see! I used to have a plastic matt I can use for stepmania on PC. I tried to plug it in a play last year, and sadly it doesn't work anymore :/. Though, I'd imagine if you bought a one of them metal pads, this problem wouldn't happen as long as you take care of it! Also, it seems like you're really good with rhythm games! Bah, this makes me want more rhythm games on me Switch xD.

Edited on by tekoii

tekoii

@Sunsy For sure! That's the exact reason we needed GB Fam but at this current state I'm kinda fine with the original NSO cause it's a bit more reasonable than the $50 for the NSO Expansion. I am glad the base NSO gives us NES & SNES. Though I've never tried playing outside of wifi.

@Zuljaras Ahh okay so they're very temperamental. Interesting, that tidbit about the African hedgehogs tho. He's such a cutie, it's hard to imagine him all mad lol. That piece is pretty trippy, I'd say give it all the tlc and time for color! I want to improve with coloring, but I still need time to draw at all lmao 🤪

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic