Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 56,381 to 56,400 of 56,764

Losermagnet

@Link-Hero oh trust me, there's no way i can avoid the news. But i didnt want to drag that hoopla into the chitchat. I'm just tired of people dragging this stuff on by flagrantly putting up tastless political yard decorations, be it dem or rep (although it's almost always for one particular person).

Switch friend code: SW-2223-7827-8798
Give me a heads-up if you're going to send a request please.

CactusMan

Some people treat politics like fandom. They decorate their homes and start fights at family get togethers. Not my favourite people to hang around with.
Just changed my avatar, I went the extra length. Did ROM hacking, took a screenshot and edited Li'l Cactus from Legend of Mana in.

Bamm!

Switch Friend Code: SW-6657-1971-4787

Link-Hero

@PoliticallyIncorrect
Eh, I don't agree with everything that's happened on both sides, but the worst of them were from Republicans. Do I need to explain why with the White House invasion back in January and its aftermath?

Link-Hero

Switch Friend Code: SW-3097-0477-1999 | Nintendo Network ID: LinkHero25

Blooper987

How bout we stop talking about this before anyone gets too heated...

NYEH!!! Prepare to be amazed. Fall to your knees. I am Himiko Yumeno, the Ultimate Mage. But... I'm officially called the Ultimate Magician.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0772-1845-0995

Eel

Sounds like a good plan.

So. Uh. Let’s talk about. Ah. @Anti-Matter that’s a really nice drawing, I like to see when you draw varied people.

Bloop.

My dead channel.

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

WoomyNNYes

@Anti-Matter Do you have any other halloween drawings? Or a vampire? a frankenstein?

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider
Ni'tendo liker
Rocket League (3v3 - platinum III/diamond I)

Anti-Matter

@Eel
Thanks. 😀

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Anti-Matter

@WoomyNNYes
Well, I will check from drawing book.

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Losermagnet

I'm all for an Anti Matter Frankenstein. The name alone sounds fantastic

Switch friend code: SW-2223-7827-8798
Give me a heads-up if you're going to send a request please.

Anti-Matter

Losermagnet wrote:

I'm all for an Anti Matter Frankenstein. The name alone sounds fantastic

I will try to draw my alter ego as handsome nerd in Frankenstein style. Request in progress.

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

MarioLover92

In other news, I finished Metroid Dread last night! Loved every minute of it, and that's all I'll say about it here.

@Anti-Matter That's a really good drawing.

Nintendo Life's (self-proclaimed) #1 Mario fan! Wahoo!

SMM2 ID: V1J-NRF-PWG
AC:NH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Let me know if you're gonna add my Switch/3DS FC. Thanks!

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-8582-2999 | 3DS Friend Code: 0173-1302-5737 | My Nintendo: MarioFan92 | Twitter:

Pizzamorg

Maybe some oversharing below, but I haven’t really got anywhere to put this so… :

Flying back home in the morning. Always terrified I’ll go back and find myself burgled, the only thing waiting for me when I get home is my electronics and likely mould from unchecked condensation that has likely sprung up while it has been empty.

Always feel a lot of mixed emotions during the end of these trips. Usually they are around Christmas/New Year, so even more depressing. But I am facing some uncertain times, I don’t get to see my Dad often anymore and had I not made this last minute trip, I wouldn’t be quite sure when I’d be seeing him again.

I am happy he got to move abroad, retire and live his dream but as someone who doesn’t have a lot of family who are either alive or I am on speaking terms with, not being able to just pop down the road and see him any more kinda sucks. I don’t feel isolated and alone most of the time, but coming here and making these trips, makes me realise how isolated and alone I am.

It all isn’t negative emotion, as an introverted recluse, I do miss my home comforts and space over the course of a trip. Assuming I haven’t been burgled, I’ll be softening the blow with a treat of Far Cry 6 when I get back. But ever since my Mum died, I’m just so conscious of how much of my Dad’s life I just miss, how much I am not really a part of his life at all. And the feeling is just hard to explain if you haven’t been there.

My @ handle everywhere is Pizzamorg.
My Friend Code is: SW-6997-6872-4381
Switch games currently playing: I am Setsuna, Splatoon 2, Cruis'n Blast.
Non-Switch games I am currently playing: Far Cry 6, Life is Strange: True Colors.

CactusMan

@Pizzamorg Just enjoy the here and now. Marvel over the engineering that made the airport materialise. Enjoy the memories of your dad bringing you up into a independent self sustaining adult.

Edited on by CactusMan

Bamm!

Switch Friend Code: SW-6657-1971-4787

Anti-Matter

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

PoliticallyIncorrect

@Pizzamorg As a father that doesn't get to see his son as much as he'd like to I'd say your father is a lucky man. My son is at that age where he thinks, because he's an adult now, he doesn't need me around anymore. It's normal for "kids" his age, but still hurts. I sure hope my son misses me some day. I know I miss him.

Edited on by PoliticallyIncorrect

The Other White Meat

Anti-Matter

@tekoii
Oh, I have to wait until both Pharaoh and Cleopatra are ready to be uploaded to Deviantart.
I think i will upload to Deviantart after this.

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic