Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 56,321 to 56,340 of 96,538

1UP_MARIO

@Anti-Matter have a great day. Here’s a 1UP

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

tekoii

@TheJGG Wow! That's coming out pretty rad so far. Really intense right out the gates. Awesome work... keep at it It would be cool if you also came out with like a medley or something, though I'd imagine that's much harder than simply saying ><.

@MarioLover92 Ah lol! Doesn't surprise me. I feel like Awakening and Valentia got a bunch a people like us into Fire Emblem. But ah man, I gotta say I think I prefer Valentia to Awakening. What's interesting though is that in each game the mechanics are slightly different. And HECK YEA! 16bit hype!! I'm so hype for Kirby and the Forgotten Land. Right now I'm trying to not want Pokemon.. xD

@Sunsy Yea, that's true. Matchmaking would be amazing but I think ultimately impractical to implement. I can never play online cause I don't have too many people to play online with xD. Lmao. I'd imagine it was a bit of a tangle to type up xD. I love SMB2, I think it's a really cool game. I just think it came out when people expected something like SMB3 lol.

@Anti-Matter First, have a Great and Happy Birthday ^^! That DDR style battle looks interesting.. and that custom HORI 24 with your design looks super awesome.

@Zuljaras Your Sonicus the Great is really cute, especially in picture 1! :3 Totally did make me smile that day, thanks Ohhh.. and also really sick art piece! Haven't been able to find the time to get into more drawing but hopefully soon :/

I made a 10min Intro to Shotcut tutorial video that:
introduces you to basic features of the free video editor Shotcut.

I wanted to share this here, maybe it can help people get creative or inspired into Video Editing.

Edited on by tekoii

🍄 MK8D ▶️ Youtube 🎨 DeviantArt

MarioVillager92

Been in an F-Zero mood the past couple nights. I played F-Zero X on the Wii VC, still a really good game but man, is it tough! lol

@tekoii Yeah I'd agree with that, Awakening was the first Fire Emblem game that I played pretty extensively, and Valentia plays similarly to that, but with dungeons that can be explored. I did play one of the GBA games before that, but for some reason I didn't get into at the time. So I barely played it. Absolutely...both the SNES and Genesis had some truly amazing games. I just bought Mario Party Superstars today, by the way! Would be cool to play a round with you once my copy arrives.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Zuljaras

@tekoii Thank you!

The sad thing is that hedgehogs are really basic and dumb creatures and because of that it is a pain to interact with them

Still their saving grace is that they are cute

Edited on by Zuljaras

Anti-Matter

Untitled

WOOHOO...!!! 😄
AAA score from DDR EXTREME USA PS2 song, Kick the Can by BUS*STOP on Heavy difficulty level 7 from 10.
All PERFECT ! 😃

Anti-Matter

Zuljaras

Anyone crafting something for Halloween? I just made those 2 pumpkins for some Halloween mood.

In my country Halloween is not really liked but we love it!

Untitled

Untitled

NintendoByNature

I made the kids some dead man's toes from a non-official hocus pocus cook book. Basically hotdogs looking like toes and wrapped in biscuits

NintendoByNature

reporterdavid

spooky!

Have a nice day. Voiceactor: The Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (Neema 2019) - The Torchlighters: The Story of John Newton (Vision Video 2022)

jedgamesguy

@Zuljaras Those are so cool! The lighting especially in the first picture was almost perfect. Reminded me of an old picture I took last year, a bit cruder (considering I had a rubbish Android camera as your lens to view this image). Happy Halloween, I know you'll have an absolute blast considering how much you love Castlevania!

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

Anti-Matter

It's 31 October 2021 here.
I have prepared my another hand drawing that suited with Halloween day.
Untitled

Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

@WoomyNNYes
Thanks. 😀
I accepted someone's request to see my alter ego in creepy looking.
I chose Frankenstein for my alter ego as i have ever drawn Genma Shogun (Reuknight) from Yokai Watch with Frankenstein looking.

Anti-Matter

reporterdavid

@Anti-Matter your such a good drawer

Have a nice day. Voiceactor: The Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (Neema 2019) - The Torchlighters: The Story of John Newton (Vision Video 2022)

WoomyNNYes

Gamestop has Pro Controllers on sale on their website. When I go to the gamestop store, the employee rang me up at full price, not the sale price. This feels shady to me. I guess this is a common thing now?

me: Can I get a Switch Pro Controller please. (they're located behind the counter)
cashier: Would you like something fancier?
me: (?!?!?!? baffled & amazed he asked that.) "Switch Pro Controller"
cashier - rings up pro con at full price. "$72" USD ($69.99+tax)
me: That's not the sale price. Gamestop website has the pro controller for $59.00.
cashier: "GameStop does price match guarantee."
me: Ok, but it's a gamestop sale, not matching another store.
cashier: We do price match guarantees.
me: But the sale is your own online store, not a different store.
cashier: Can you show me on your phone?
me: I can, sure. You can't see that it's on sale? (cashier is standing at the counter computer)
cashier: No, we're not set up to look up prices on the gamestop website.
...end scene

In recent years, my experience has been that a store employee gladly looks up their own company website - it's been the norm, as far as I know. Maybe the store is struggling, understandable with the pandemic/shortage economy, and doesn't have it's own wifi?

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Sunsy

@Anti-Matter You're welcome.

@tekoii Yeah, still it does point out that Nintendo kept classic online stuff to friends only without an option to play with a random player like most online games. Yeah, it was very different. I did play Super Mario Bros. 3 for a bit yesterday. I still have the original Wii in the living room, so I was playing it there while waiting for laundry to finish.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Snatcher

@WoomyNNYes Thats some Shady *** right there, What did you do? did you just buy it?

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic