Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 55,561 to 55,580 of 96,567

Snatcher

@chapu2006 It was about if Splatoon 3 was in the ghetto, and lets just say the used the N word a few times LMAO.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Snatcher

@WoomyNNYes I think so to, it should even be here LMAO.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

tekoii

@Tyranexx Yea, that's true.. the 3D effect can irritate your eyes a bit.. so there is that adjustment. I'm uber glad you've played XC1 it one of my favorites ever. I'd say its the best version, got that graphical overhaul, and it runs well. You played at a good time I whole-heartedly recommend Xenoblade Chronicles 2, but it isn't as seamless an experience as 1. There are some questionable design choices at certain points that can EASILY make people want to drop off which sucks because there are some extraordinary moments later in the game that are all epic and heart felt. Those design choices if adjusted ever so slightly would make this game better. Give it a playthrough Tyra T^T.. you won't regret it, after credits of course XD. Ohh and I wish they would port XCX somehow..

@ogo79 OHH.. I bet it does UWU ... @Eel I don't fry eel, but suavemente!

@Anti-Matter YES!! Perfect... a picture of erm.. Unagi Don ><;

Oh.. a bit random but I recorded my first episode of my Spelunky Let's Play.
I'll upload it tomorrow. I'm all excited guys

Edited on by tekoii

🍄 MK8D ▶️ Youtube 🎨 DeviantArt

reporterdavid

Good night

Have a nice day. Voiceactor: The Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (Neema 2019) - The Torchlighters: The Story of John Newton (Vision Video 2022)

Tyranexx

@MarioLover92 It was about a 25 minute drive for me, though I could cut that down a bit by taking certain...routes where it was safer to speed. XD Never saw the appeal of visiting sites like 4chan tbh.

@tekoii Loved XC1, it's one of the best JRPGs I've played in recent memory. I do want to try XC2, and especially the Torna expansion. I've heard it isn't as good as 1 but is still very much worth playing.

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Eel

@spschick please avoid replying to really old comments, chances are you won't get an answer, or you'll bother/confuse the people you're mentioning.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Sunsy

It's 2021 and I went online in Quake III Arena tonight because I recently found my old copy. Had a rather fun hour, even if I'm really rusty at the game. Been years since playing, so a blast from the past.

@tekoii Yeah, it really would be a nice add-on if they added them. Same here, when it's too bright on my eyes, especially in the evening. I tend to use night light settings in the evening on my phone and PC.

@MarioLover92 Cool, I think at one point I almost considered getting the Top 100. I think I was torn between that and Pokemon Ultra Sun. Ended up with Ultra Sun. There wasn't much options for Christmas 2017 since Wii U was on its way out (I think only four physical releases that year).

@Tyranexx Perfectly understandable. Personally, it amuses me that I have more EA games on GOG than EA's own Origin (mostly classic SimCity, Wing Commander games, the Theme Games, Magic Carpet, Crysis and Bioforge). I think we all made a dangerous ride in Roller Coaster Tycoon at one point, lol.

Edited on by Sunsy

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

tekoii

@Tyranexx Right!? Yea definitely play 2 when you get the chance. Ahh... Torna.. idk I think the combat system is cool but I preferred having multiple blades and the constant thrill of discovering new ones in the base game. I never really like the expansions like Future Connected and Torna, they always leave me with the feeling like they had a chance to do so much more. Let us know when you do begin your journey through Alrest ^^!

@Sunsy Totally. Also, I'd think it wouldn't be too too hard to implement. I do the same for my phone and all, maybe I should start doing that on my PC also. I really should get those computer glasses since I spend so much time in front of a screen.

🍄 MK8D ▶️ Youtube 🎨 DeviantArt

jedgamesguy

tekoii wrote:

@Tyranexx [...] I'm uber glad you've played XC1 it one of my favorites ever. I'd say its the best version, got that graphical overhaul, and it runs well. You played at a good time I whole-heartedly recommend Xenoblade Chronicles 2, but it isn't as seamless an experience as 1. There are some questionable design choices at certain points that can EASILY make people want to drop off which sucks because there are some extraordinary moments later in the game that are all epic and heart felt. Those design choices if adjusted ever so slightly would make this game better. Give it a playthrough Tyra T^T.. you won't regret it, after credits of course XD.

Xenoblade 2 is a very good game. It is a very good game that is not as good as Xenoblade 1, which itself is a masterpiece. If you like cutscenes, there's a lot of them, when including the Torna DLC it ends up clocking in at just under seventeen hours of fully voiced movie. That's the length of both the Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit trilogies, so that's overall pretty damn long. The design choices were... quite weird but eventually you get used to it and pretend they're not there. Combat's a bit slow but that allows for a lot of strategy. Bosses are most times health sponges as a result though.

Torna's DLC for me is Nintendo's best DLC ever. I preferred Torna's combat though, so the fact that it's a standalone 20-hour game means there'll be plenty to sink your teeth into. Let's see how that whole thing goes!

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

reporterdavid

Just a question, is any of you going to church or believe?

Have a nice day. Voiceactor: The Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (Neema 2019) - The Torchlighters: The Story of John Newton (Vision Video 2022)

Zuljaras

reporterdavid wrote:

Just a question, is any of you going to church or believe?

Nope. Never had and never will (full atheist) but as long as others don't try and force some crap on me I have no problem with that

Having said that I love Christian church architecture. The catholic to be more precise. The most beautiful building I have ever been into is St. Peters Basilica in the Vatican

reporterdavid

@Link-Hero never. Its just a question, was just wondering. Im against religion in a way. Im not here to cause any trouble.

@Zuljaras I won't. People must have to choice to take their own decisions.

@DannyBoi It was just a question. It popped up in my mind. And hereby it is answered

Edited on by reporterdavid

reporterdavid

I am happy the question is answered. We can move on

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic