Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 55,541 to 55,560 of 96,537

reporterdavid

@Zuljaras ooh Subnautica... crysis (ps3/xbox 360 game)

Have a nice day. Voiceactor: The Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (Neema 2019) - The Torchlighters: The Story of John Newton (Vision Video 2022)

Snatcher

@Zuljaras They sound nice.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Anti-Matter

Tomorrow there will be three Nintendo Switch games will leaving from my gaming place. I have packed those games inside their boxes, deleted the save data from my Nintendo Switch and the games are ready to be sold.
They are BOTW, Xenoblade 2 and Super Bomberman R.
I have completely zero interest with those games at this point, there was no second chance for them, I didn't see any worthiness from those games.
I will not regret to sell them as I'm looking for more interesting games than BOTW / Xenoblade 2 / Super Bomberman R.
Well, today is the last time i can see them as tomorrow I will sell to my local game shop as consignment items. Adios, my three Switch games...

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Zuljaras

@Anti-Matter It is sad that you do not like BotW

It was my first game on the Switch when my fiancé game it to me in 2017

I think it is a masterpiece and if they release that BotW + Expansion pass cartridge here in the EU I will buy it again!

Anti-Matter

@Zuljaras
Well, my interest with games changed as I got more games to play.
I realized Zelda games are not kind of my gaming type, it just never clicked on me. My body and brain keep saying No for Zelda games.
But surprisingly for certain games like Skylanders, from I have no interest with them before year 2021 suddenly I have interest with Skylanders games during this year. I quickly finished 2 Skylanders games on PS3 during August 2021.
I developed new interest with certain games I have never before played either old or new games.

Anti-Matter

MarioVillager92

Just 1 week left until Metroid Dread comes out!!!

@Tyranexx I did live pretty close to my college as well, it was only like a 10-20 minute drive away so I didn't need to live on campus. That's cool, there was a computer lab in my high school where I'd see a couple people play Plants vs. Zombies, which I eventually got to play. I actually liked it. Oh noes, one of the computers got a virus, huh? I've heard horror stories about 4chan...from what I gathered, there's a ton of ruthless guys on there.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

reporterdavid

Good evening. October, just 23 days away of being a thirtyold guy. I see the multiplayers Super Monkey Ball and Mario Party Superstars are well in consideration. Also Metroid.... I dont think I take it, I want to be a social gamer at this moment. Want to buy a game to play together (no, not warioware) . @Anti-Matter I am also not the biggest Zelda game however would love to try Skyward Sword (love flying and being free....) and I played Ocarina of Time and Twilight Princess. Loved. them! @Zuljaras never tried BOTW. @Eel I won't fry an eel.

Edited on by reporterdavid

Have a nice day. Voiceactor: The Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (Neema 2019) - The Torchlighters: The Story of John Newton (Vision Video 2022)

jedgamesguy

@reporterdavid I think Skyward Sword's absolutely worth it. Many people here can also vouch for that. Although if flying's the main reason you'd wanna play it... you may be a bit let down.

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

reporterdavid

@TheJGG I like adventures. Sometimes I saw Zelda as a male for Tomb Raider with all the dungeons etc. I loved Tomb Raider on pc.

chapuH

@TheJGG I can vouch, it's good to have items and dungeons back in Zelda and the QOL improvements are a saviour (although new button controls aren't fantastic but still tolerable).

Hope you're having a good day.

Snatcher

@Eel I wanted to say this but, Somebody actually wanted to make a post about if splatoon 3 was in the hood, like the hell was that about, I just found how you closed it down funny.

"Lets not" Thank god you did bc I was about to be like "what the hell is your problem".

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

Snatcher

Also, only 4 more days till the last smash fighter is shown, and it will all be over.

reporterdavid

another Aangle...

Snatcher

@Eel Oh ya, I saw it right before you closed it, you work fast my friend.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic