Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 55,521 to 55,540 of 96,315

WoomyNNYes

I think Nintendo will ironically make this new Mario Bros. movie more low-budget, crappier than the 90s movie?

Man, they've got a great opportunity to troll everyone with a real s**t, amateur trailer with all those top billing actors. ...as a joke.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Anti-Matter

@WoomyNNYes
Well, as long Mario movie will not as cringey as Dora movie by Paramount Pictures last 2 years ago, i think it will be fine.

Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

HOLY MOLLY !! 🤯🤯🤯
DDR GOD Player IamChris4Life got Marvelous Full Combo (100%) for Anti-Matter on Challenge difficulty level 18 yesterday ! 😲

Anti-Matter

WoomyNNYes

@Anti-Matter I was playing around in my post above.😁 The Detective Pokemon movie with Ryan Reynolds sounded crazy when it was first revealed. Yet, it still turned out to be a decent movie. So, I think Nintendo will probably do OK with the Mario Bros Movie. It'll be very interesting to see how they do it.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Sunsy

Busy yesterday, so quoting responses...

tekoii wrote:

@Sunsy Oh heck yea... the amount of times i popped my 3ds open just to use my silver points for themes is pretty up there. I love me Samus Returns, Star Fox Zero, and Odyssey themes <3 And see.. even though we like different things, still we bought and valued themes. I think itd be a nice extra few bucks for Ninty if they just provide

Indeed, it would be nice to be able to personalize with themes again. Right now, I just use the dark theme, because it's easy on my eyes.

Tyranexx wrote:

@Sunsy I've heard of GOG and used to work with someone who'd occasionally grab a game off of there. Thanks to lack of DRM on many titles, it's thanks to him that I've played a few excellent titles such as Papers, Please and Tengami. I recently just sold my soul signed up for a Steam account, but that's mostly so I can access the modern Ys games the Switch doesn't have when the time comes. Never really heard of the Theme series, but I tried out many games with "Tycoon" in the title...some were much, MUCH better than others.

Cool. The Theme series is a series by Bullfrog and EA during the 90's. They were very similar to the Tycoon style games, except there was humor in it. Like Theme Hospital having made up illnesses, and Theme Park having some devious money making idea (like increasing the salt on fries so park guests are forced to buy drinks... because profit). This is why I ended up liking Two Point Hospital, not bad considering some of the developers were people who originated from Bullfrog.

MarioLover92 wrote:

@Sunsy Ah...yeah I remember you told me that. Really sorry you lost it. At least Mario Party Superstars will have some of MP4's minigames, it's just that the only boards in MPS are from the N64 games.

That's cool anyway. Most of the time when I play Super Mario Party, I really go for the mini-games just for a quick play session.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Anti-Matter

Mario Party Superstars and Super Mario Party sounds like similar names that can be confusing for certain peoples.

Anti-Matter

Player_One

Anti-Matter wrote:

Mario Party Superstars and Super Mario Party sounds like similar names that can be confusing for certain peoples.

Like the time I put in Mario party 8 instead of 9, still a good time. We all still had a laugh

Player_One

tekoii

@BruceCM Ahh... here here! I hope that there is plenty of single player stuff too!! Also, play online with us, its all good

@Sunsy Word.. we're all just waiting on Nintendo for it. We'd gladly pay or NOT but at least give us choice Ninty..choice. Oh yea... me too I use dark cause I don't like having a bright mostly white screen in my face XD.

@ogo79 So right but so wrong... I would devour that @eel

Edited on by tekoii

🍄 MK8D ▶️ Youtube 🎨 DeviantArt

Snatcher

@Eel Was I the only kinda freaked out to hear that dudes voice in Pikachu LMAO.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

tekoii

@Eel Lmao I meant the burger but eel tastes good too.. o.o? Plus, that burger's totally dangerous

Edited on by tekoii

🍄 MK8D ▶️ Youtube 🎨 DeviantArt

MarioVillager92

@Tyranexx Ah...that's a shame. Good to hear your long weekend was good, at least. I legitimately wanted to learn in college too, that was the whole reason why I was there. I took breaks from school work, of course, (don't worry, I made sure to actually finish my work) and there was a big lounge room where we could set up our consoles and play games there. We played a ton of Smash 4 in that room, lol. I never played World of Warcraft, but I knew of it. One of my friends from high school was really into it.

@Sunsy Oh that's cool, most of the time when I play any Mario Party game, it's on one of the boards. I'd play the puzzle minigames on Mario Party DS too, really liked how they included those from the older games.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Anti-Matter

It's already October 2021.
I wonder when is ACNH Direct will be ?

Edit: It's also about October, soon it will be my character's birthday.

From B.E.P.D (Blue Eagle Police Department)
1. Edward Georges = 4 August
2. Jennifer White = 22 July
3. Dr. Marc Drummond = 24 March
4. Charlie Vaughan = 15 June
5. Clark Hugo = 17 October

Clark is not really friendly detective police with stern face and no sense of humour. He is half Chinese with his Chinese name Zhang Wu Ke. He is an expert in chemical stuffs, fingerprints and interrogation.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Tyranexx

Well folks, thus ends September, so hello crazy as heck October. Haunted house season, fall cleanup, helping my sister with wedding shenanigans, work, life in general.... I'm gonna be taking a posting break from the site for awhile and likely won't comment much...if at all; I'll still lurk around for news however. Figured I'd announce this here instead of the Goodbye/Vacation thread since this is forum topic I frequent the most. I'll probably still respond over the next 24 hours or so, but I'll keep things brief.

@TheJGG I'm afraid it'll be some time before I can longpost again, my apologies. In the meantime, I do plan to (gradually) continue to read your Xenoblade novel as it progresses, though I admittedly have yet to advance past the end of Chapter 7. Also, my thanks for linking the Dune soundtrack; I gave it a full listen. Very epic indeed, and finding a premise for the movie piqued my interest. I'm now very interested in the source material and do plan on watching the movie! ^--^ Hope school is treating you well!

@tekoii I will admit the 3D effect took a bit of getting used to at first. I'm also pretty good about taking screen breaks in general these days, so that could also be why it doesn't bother my eyes. I wanted to play Xenoblade Chronicles ever since hearing about Operation Rainfall posthumously; didn't really get into RPGs until after those limited game runs were getting resold at insane prices. Wii copies were already pricey by then, and as mentioned I didn't own a N3DS XL until some time after the 3DS variant launched. Good news is I got to play what's arguably the best version of the game to date. I similarly enjoyed Xenoblade Chronicles X, but I admittedly haven't played Xenoblade Chronicles 2 yet despite owning it.

@Sunsy Sounds like the Theme series is something I would've liked back in the day, though forgive me if I'm not eager to throw money in EA's direction these days. Though you could get up to some ornery stuff in the Roller Coaster Tycoon titles too. I never made death parks that some people enjoy showing off online, but let's say I've...erm...given some employees and rude park guests over the years "special attitude treatment". Yeah...XD Or filled an area with drinks, then made them pay ridiculous prices to access the bathroom....

@MarioLover92 Hah, I was never really the partying sort, and while I do drink, it's mostly socially and rarely. I lived close enough to where I went to college that I opted out of living on campus, though the commute got a bit long sometimes. I did visit a friend in the dorms from time to time however. I mostly just gamed on handhelds by that point because of how mobile a lot of my life was, though there was a high-end computer lab (for the time) where some people would play games like WoW, Shaiya, League of Legends, and even Runescape. The instructor in charge of that lab allowed it as long as people weren't playing while he was holding class. He did have to cut down on some of the use though after someone allegedly infected one of the computers with a nasty virus...probably from 4chan.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

ogo79

tekoii wrote:

@ogo79 So right but so wrong... I would devour that @eel

i bet it tastes as good as it looks
@Eel
needs more fries

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Anti-Matter

Untitled
But Japanese peoples like Unagi Don (Grilled Eel with Rice bowl)
Also, there is Eel Rice Bowl recipe from Cooking Mama 2 NDS with step by step how to prepare Eel Rice bowl. 😛
Well... I prefer mackerel, tuna, sardine, carp for fish dishes.

Anti-Matter

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic