Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 52,461 to 52,480 of 96,481

Snatcher

@Blooper987 OMG You will not regret it, Its so amazing.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Snatcher

Hey guys, I must ask I just got 7 bucks leftover from my drum and fun purchase, do you guys think I should save it? or use it on whatever I come by or like.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

jedgamesguy

@Snatcher I always save it. Until, that is, I find a game on sale I really... really want. I'd save it for something big in future.

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

Snatcher

@TheJGG Even if its only 7 bucks? Bc I had 12 like ten min ago, but I used it on UI goku in fighterz I don't even play the game to much, But I play fightez to scratch my fighting game itch and xeno for the dragon ball itch.

jedgamesguy

@Snatcher Well if I had seven dollars I'd spend it on Pyra & Mythra's Smash DLC... but if you already have it there's literally no point. But you never know when you might need it; I've always saved up money for the long term.

Currently playing:
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Snatcher

@TheJGG Oh ok, Thanks this helped. if anyone to wants to give there opinion there free to do so.
(I do have the dlc so maybe I will use it for a batch of dlc or a game that goes for dirt cheap, bandai's games go for cheap alot, Last time I used 7 bucks was on xeno 2, bc they put it for cheap.)

Edited on by Snatcher

Zuljaras

@ogo79 you misunderstood me. I want you to tell me what kind of skeleton you want me to make you. A picture, sprite or anything like that is ok. And I do not want payment!
I can start it next week.
The only thing I worry is the shipping as it will be my first time shipping to the USA but I want to do it so I cam learn the process!!!

Zuljaras

@ogo79 hmmm ok I need some specific info
Do you want it with real movable joints? That will require some thinking on my part
Also do you want it to look exactly like that? I would love to make it more realistic and rendered with details.

ogo79

Zuljaras wrote:

@ogo79 you misunderstood me. I want you to tell me what kind of skeleton you want me to make you. A picture, sprite or anything like that is ok. And I do not want payment!
I can start it next week.
The only thing I worry is the shipping as it will be my first time shipping to the USA but I want to do it so I cam learn the process!!!

UntitledUntitledUntitledUntitled
well, i was looking for a figure/statue like that custom made, in this color of bones:
Untitled
i own all these figures i post here, and paid for them.
id like to pay you for yer services as well

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

BruceCM

Could be various reasons for keeping the FF Pixels Switch announcement for later, @Tyranexx ....? But in talking about other Saga remakes/ remasters, etc, they commented on both the Steam & Switch versions, saying those had both sold better than expected

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

ogo79

Zuljaras wrote:

@ogo79 hmmm ok I need some specific info
Do you want it with real movable joints? That will require some thinking on my part
Also do you want it to look exactly like that? I would love to make it more realistic and rendered with details.

nope!
very simple on my part.
no movable joints, it doesnt need to look anything like that, its just a "remake" type statue of sorts. no extra weapons or anything like that.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

ogo79

@Zuljaras
thats up to the talented artist that creates it, thats the beauty of it all

the_shpydar wrote:

Zuljaras

@ogo79 nice! I will to to rock that skeleton! After making the wire base I will post a photo to see if you like the size. I will try to make it extra strong so it can survive the transport

ogo79

oh boy here we go...
long ass haul coming to the skull shack soon enough.
hey dad, im hoarding in moderation, quality over quantity.
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
butt pirates of the galaxseas! ahoy!
Untitled
Untitled
and to match one of my childhood grails, i had no choice but to scoop up 3 of these and youll see why.
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

the_shpydar wrote:

ogo79

@Zuljaras
whatever you decide is more than fine with me, yer the artist.

the_shpydar wrote:

BruceCM

Oooh, so can we all put in requests for custom @Zuljaras figures ......? I think he'd end up having to do that full time!

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

jedgamesguy

Well it's a well know fact that we're all big fans of your work @Zuljaras...

Currently playing:
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic