Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 52,381 to 52,400 of 96,507

Losermagnet

bimmy-lee wrote:

...you unseal the ring and set Sumara loose on all of us.

I hate it when that happens

Switch friend code: SW-2223-7827-8798
Give me a heads-up if you're going to send a request please.

Snatcher

I just wanted to look up MHS 2 to see when the demo dropped man, And tell me ok, Cuz I don't know for sure, or better yet lie to me or somthin, Can you make your player character, another race?

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Snatcher

So My comment got deleted in the pokemon article for profanity for some reason even tho I did block the word myself, still got deleted so idk, Idk why now in that article it was deleted bc if you guys know me I use this **** alot to block a word so it wont get deleted, Which is weird bc Some times I see people throwing around Profanity all the time but I actually block mine and its a issue? when it wasn't any other time?

In fact it used to be worst I used to put the end of the curse word at the end of the block, But I stopped doing that (Even tho I never got a deleted comment for that) Even tho no one told me to.

I swear this Kinda feels like It was just bc I said something about gamefreak somebody didn't like, Like Can I not be mad at gamefreak now? I I mean it, this is the type of stuff northwind was talking about how they will leave hundreds of Comments that are rude mean, and just plain insulting, But I say something a little Not pg-13esh or not in line with the "Views" and its deleted, even tho I would say the way I said it was in line.

Even tho I i'm glade they at least told me why instead of ghosting my comment and being all like "Guess you will never know" Well rant over. (And i'm not pointing any names whatsoever)

Edited on by Snatcher

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

Heavyarms55

@Zuljaras I still hold that opinion. But it's not like it's a universal thing applied to all aspects of life. Those flea markets and toy shows were a lot of fun. But they were way better before the internet and websites like Ebay drove all prices way up. It used to be very worth it to go way out of town to big shows hoping to find good deals on things that might be rarer in your area.

But now most of them just reflect online prices but without shipping. And COVID killed off most of them now. I am sure they'll come back eventually though.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

Sunsy

@TheJGG That was a nice twist. Also loved how Giulia's father at the end came to Luca's and Alberto's defense. I could only imagine what went through his head "these townspeople are going to go after my best fishermen."

I'm also finding myself saying "santa mozzarella" today, lol

Luca actually helped me plan dinner for tonight, cooking Italian tonight.

@MarioLover92 Yeah! Right now I'm watching the Sonic Symphony on YouTube to celebrate. Dunno if I'll play anything tonight, maybe Sonic Battle or Colors DS. My GBA and DS are literally beside my bed.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

MPSSislit

Seems like this thread got interesting for a bit, while I was away.

Anyways, sorry for the late replies guys, I just got busy for a bit again.

@Zuljaras
Okay, that makes sense. I do get the fact that sometimes older movies are hard to reach to the majority of people, even if they're considered classics.

The 90's (and some early 2000's) Disney movies are definitely classics. I also think that The Emperor's New Groove is also pretty close to perfection as well.

Oh okay, I believe I get where you're coming from now.

I figured you have a similar philosophy with animated movies that you do with "kiddie games" animated movies tend to be more "kiddie" than not if you get what I mean.

@ThanosReXXX

ThanosReXXX wrote:

@SM3DASislit Hey, no need to be sorry. It's not like I was mad about it or scolding you, I was just explaining myself, clarifying things, and so on.

Besides, this IS the Chit-Chat thread, after all, so even if you jump into a conversation 10 pages after the fact, no one here will bite your head off for it, trust me. And if they do, well...
Untitled

Okay, I just wanted to make sure that my post wasn't taken the wrong way, as sometimes I tend to say things more bluntly than I mean to.

I do try to keep on with what's going on in this thread so I don't fall behind, but life just gets busy sometimes.
Haha, I appreciate you letting me know that you (and the Chit Chat Thread in general) have my back (and each other's backs), in case something does get out of hand in this thread.

@TheJGG
Indeed, we are awesome.
Haha, don't doubt yourself you're awesome too.

It certainly has sparked "furious discussion" again. I know that you (and most people in this thread) enjoy discussions like the animation one we were a few days ago, but I tend to do if something doesn't like something, I tend to not talk about said thing to them once they let they don't like the said topic, as I know they will (likely) get annoyed about talking a topic they don't like to talk about, if that makes sense.

A quick note that I forgot to mention in my previous post: IIRC, I believe the Sky channel is mostly (or wholly) owned by Comcast, which is probably why you saw your "favorite" characters in the ad you mentioned in your previous post with me.

@Sunsy
I didn't know that that song was made specifically for Trolls.

Nice, that's good that you're still enjoying Ninjala. I just wish that more people enjoyed Ninjala so I could talk to more people about it. I feel like we're the only 2 people in the "Ninjala Gang" who are on Nintendo Life on a consistent basis outside of Ninjala articles.

Yeah, I (somehow) hadn't watched the latest Dev Diary until this past Friday, whoops.

@MarioLover92
That's cool that you're excited about it as well. I think I played a Monkey Ball game at the Invention thing at Disneyland before it had its major Marvel restructure. Haha, I see what you did there with the SMB 2 abbreviation. I've heard good things about Super Monkey Ball, though. I still haven't gotten Mario + Rabbids: KB, although I might at some point. I've heard it can definitely be hard though, so that's what is putting me off from getting it.

Please give Ninjala a chance, guys. 🤔
As @Sunsy said,
Ninjala Gang FOR LIFE!
Also, if I don't respond to your post within a day (or two), don't worry, I'm not ignoring you. I'm going to be busy, though I will do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Vortexeo

Guys I have Chaos stuck in my head plz help.

Add me on switch if you like Xenoblade :)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3720-5613-4522

Snatcher

@Vortexeo Can't help you bud bc well I I'M TOOOOOOOOOOO.

Untitled

Sunsy

@SM3DASislit Yeah, it was performed by Justin Timberlake, who voices the character Branch. The movie version of the song has other characters singing it. I also remember the Super Bowl half-time show even had the song a couple years back, which was cool to see being a Trolls fan.

Ninjala gang for life! Yeah, I don't see many updates on the game here. I mostly see them via official Ninjala outlets like social media or YouTube.

Still need to watch it.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Snatcher

@Sunsy He did a great job.

ThanosReXXX

Sorry for the tardy replies, folks! Unfortunately, real life took precedence once again, being VERY busy at work, not having the energy left when I came home to surf the web, much less spend even MORE hours behind a computer than I've already had done. And besides that, some less positive private matters to digest, but we're out of the woods now, for the time being, so I'm back again. Could be that I'd have to take another leave of absence, but for now, I'll try to catch up...

@TheJGG Yeah.... reliving some stuff with games from recent days as well as from longer ago, feeling that first rush of exhilaration is almost priceless. With almost every new console or handheld of Nintendo, I always automatically feel my face split into this almost insane grin, combined with a feeling of near-childlike giddiness. I have had that same feeling with quite a few games, but the most extreme with a couple of titles, amongst which definitely Breath of the Wild, but also Ocarina of Time, and other wonderful classic experiences of the N64, such as Mario 64, Wave Race, 1080 Snowboarding, F-Zero X and GoldenEye.
And I could go on and on, right up to today...

@Tyranexx Haha, no worries. Browse away in my games list. I'm not the least bit offended. As for Breath of the Wild, you may not FEEL you've binged the game, but compared to my paltry efforts at progress, you most certainly have, so I felt confident that in the context of things, that was the right label to use.

In general, you might ultimately just be a "slightly above average" Breath of the Wild player, time-consuming wise, because if I look at how many hours some people have spent on it, then I seriously start to wonder if these people even sleep at all...

@WoomyNNYes I don't even remember seeing those letters in Mario Kart 64 while drifting, so I wouldn't be able to tell you, but I suppose that @Losermagnet's reply is something that I could agree with, so I wouldn't be surprised if that's actually the answer to your question.

@SM3DASislit Things usually get out of hand OUTSIDE of the Chit-Chat thread, so you won't have to worry about any of that in here, unless of course you break the site rules, in which case it's obviously on you, but other than that, the Chit-Chat thread is a sea of tranquility, especially compared to some of the more controversial topics (well, they aren't really, but people MAKE them controversial, by their extreme opinions on the matter, and the heated debates that are nearly always created in the accompanying comments sections), such as Pokémon-related stuff, which always brings out the worst in people.

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Sunsy

This Sonic Symphony has been nothing but awesome!

@Snatcher I agree. Really like the music from both Trolls films.

bimmy-lee

@Losermagnet - She’s such a wet blanket. The ultimate Negative Nancy if you will, even though she’s old enough to be a Karen. If you’re out with some friends having some drinks, and suddenly Sumara walks into the establishment; you’re like, “Jeez Louise, don’t look now, but Sumara just walked in. That’s our queue to leave!”

limby-bee was a jerk.

My Nintendo: RedNestor

Heavyarms55

@Snatcher Well, it is against the rules on this site. But there are hundreds of comments per article sometimes and thousands of comments in the forums. And I am pretty sure mods have to manually delete stuff. So sometimes other people get away with it. But the whole "Timmy threw his eraser first and didn't get in trouble so I shouldn't either" argument, while something I totally understand, is never something that works.

Just the other day, I had to retake my drivers test (since I let my license expire while I lived overseas) and failed on a technicality, because I shifted back into drive one too many times during the parking portion. But on my way to the testing site, I saw people changing lanes without signally, doing 10-25mph over the speed limit, flying through traffic like a dang action movie. Yet I failed because I shifted back into drive to avoid hitting a cone? Yeah, I was angry as heck. So I get that. Other people get away with murder and we get busted over minor stuff. It just happens sometimes.

Passed it on my repeat attempt the next day without issue by the way.

Trust me, on NintendoLife being mad at Game Freak is not only allowed but encouraged and welcomed. This site is unbelievably hostile to Pokemon/Game Freak. But we still gotta try to follow the community rules.

What particular issue were you upset about?

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

Anti-Matter

@SM3DASislit
Hi, sorry for late reply. 😅
It was crazy to think that before Ninjala game got released, I had some hype with Ninjala. But after the game released and only Japan version that have physical release, suddenly I started to lost my hype with Ninjala slowly. My current hype right now is Yokai Watch games on 3DS. I still have some interest with Ninjas but I wasn't really curious to getting know like before.

@ThanosReXXX
Hi, how was your 3DS games especially Dillon's Dead Heat Breakers ? 😀
Mine was still at situation which I will have tough mission at Baumkuch Base (Mayor Red Bull). I knew it will be tough as it has sandy area that will slow down my Dillon's rolling.

@bimmy-lee
I was curious with your homeschool situation.
How did your kids get promoted to next grade when your kids have homeschool ?
When they will have semester break ?

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

@Snatcher
Next time, we can talk about Yokai Watch here to avoid some anger from users who have negativity with Game Freak / current Pokemon games. I remembered one wise word from Belle's father (Beauty & the Beast 2017 Disney live action) that being little was also safe.

Anti-Matter

Snatcher

@Heavyarms55 All I was talking about Was how game freak lied about The pokemon and they said it damaged the brand. So I said ***** you game freak, They didn't need to delete it, they could have just edited or have told me to edit it, Bc it was a pretty small change And I could have said instead, "Darn you game freak" pretty simple change to make, But I do understand what I did was not following the rules so I'm the one at fault here, but still kinda makes upset as idk what, Bc I see people all over this site using WTF all over the place but whatever, thanks for hearing me out, I feel much better.

Snatcher

@Anti-Matter Ya I understand why they took it off, In a way, I just was pretty upset that game freak clam'd that the leaker's damaged the brand, as the leakers did Jack, But then at the same time I said it was pretty (You know what) to take photos of the Pokemon at work, so It was more or less mixed feeling coming from my end, Still more made about game freaks clam's TBH.

ThanosReXXX

@Anti-Matter Haven't played in quite a while, so no progress in that particular game. Currently, I had personal issues to take care of, and besides that, I'm trying to divide my attention between the European Soccer Championships and my new TV. Still haven't tried everything out, so between work and my free time, there's actually very little time left for gaming, currently. And I already didn't have a lot of time available to begin with.

I'll let you know at some point, if I've made some substantial progress, but don't expect any message about that any time soon. It'll come whenever it will come.

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic