Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 52,361 to 52,380 of 96,532

Heavyarms55

@Snatcher The most prominant examples I can think of off the top of my head are the Mass Effect Trilogy and Stardew Valley. Heck in Stardew you can marry any of the potential love interests, regardless of gender. Everyone is bi! XD

Edited on by Heavyarms55

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

Snatcher

@Heavyarms55 Yay not much comes to mind for me nether.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

jedgamesguy

Heavyarms55 wrote:

For me, I play as a girl if there's no romance, or if there and they allow girl-girl stuff. Otherwise I'll play as a dude because I'm only interested in romancing girls.

#noshame

@Snatcher I do the exact same. I’ve found that in RPGs with full character customisation control, like Stardew Valley, Xenoblade Chronicles X or a Souls game, I always end up making a female character. In Stardew, as mentioned already, even if your character is female you can romance all the bachelorettes.

Dunno why, not that I’m embarrassed… it’s curious though.

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

ogo79

one of the holy grails has been completed.
had this guy as a kid, and going on 42 years old im having this guy again.
welcome back 1987!
Untitled
i cant say im gonna open this one though...
this is what he looks like opened
Untitled
Untitled
mission complete...figure-wise
Untitled

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

ogo79

Eel wrote:

holograms are the future

out with the new in with the old
Untitled

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

jedgamesguy

NintendoByNature wrote:

Luca was solid. Loved the setting, the characters, and the story/ending. Felt pretty organic even though you were dealing with sea creatures. Don't wanna blow the story but the ending felt natural. Probably one of the best animated films since trolls imo.

@Sunsy Problem with when I watched Luca was that I had finished watching one of Agatha Christie's best stories ever (And Then There Were None), meaning I unintentionally went full sleuth on this film despite it being a kids movie with little reason to have a rollercoaster plot. I didn't expect that plot twist at the end; Alberto selling the motorbike to get Luca a train ticket and a place at Giulia's school. That was the part that did it for me, and I had silent tears quickly. The whole dynamic between the three was fairly predictable, but nonetheless it was still powerful with the friendship boiling over, the developing bond between Giulia and Luca, and Luca and Alberto.

The movie felt a bit rushed at the start but it was a ride. I'd love to go back to Italy one day, this movie really paints a picture of how beautiful it can be. I'd also want to highlight the animation, not only is it the gold standard for 3D animation now, as is usually the case with Pixar films, but they managed to keep the same level of quality in this film despite it being produced almost entirely during the pandemic, so remotely. The water looks so beautiful, the colours really pop, and the mid-fifties vibe is so strong. This film has no right being as good as it was because of the pandemic. Bravo... or should I say... bravissimo.

Edited on by jedgamesguy

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

Snatcher

@TheJGG Ya i'm not imbarrassed ether.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Heavyarms55

@ogo79 You remind me a bit of my father. When I was a kid he used to take me along with him to toy shows and flea markets and such looking for a lot of the toys he had as a kid in the 60s and 70s. Only to collect them this time. It was always fun going to events like that, and our basement was full of shelves of model cars, GI-Joe, and Lost in Space stuff. Though I don't collect the same stuff, it's because of him that I collect so much in general. For me it's trading cards, anime figures, model kits plushies and games.

Good memories.

Congrats on your find and good luck in future hunts!

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

Zuljaras

@Heavyarms55 I remember you saying that you did not like returning to the US but you have to admit that those flea markets, thrift stores and garage sales are amazing. I wish we had those in my country. I could get so many retro games!

Losermagnet

@WoomyNNYes im gonna take a wild guess and say it was originally japanese onomatopoeia that was difficult to find an accurate substitute for.

Switch friend code: SW-2223-7827-8798
Give me a heads-up if you're going to send a request please.

Anti-Matter

Me was playing Wonderland (UKS Mix) from Dance Dance Revolution EXTREME USA PS2 on Heavy difficulty with blindfold + facing backward from TV.

When I said I could play DDR with blindfold for certain songs, I really meant it.

FULL COMBO, NO MISS

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

@WoomyNNYes
I was quite nervous while being recorded + playing with blindfold at the same time. 😅
I only got A Full Combo with some Great on it. Actually I could get AA (got more Perfect, less Great) if I was really focus.

Anti-Matter

bimmy-lee

@ogo79 - Those Super Naturals figures are incredible, well done man. My brother and I had a few of them, pretty sure I had a werewolf figure. Always been a big werewolf guy myself, but skeletons are also very cool. Especially when they glow. I’m getting a big bin of our old toys from my parents here pretty soon, but I think all the really good stuff is long gone. I’m looking forward to picking through it though. I’ll let you know if I find anything good.

limby-bee was a jerk.

My Nintendo: RedNestor

MarioVillager92

It's been 3 whole decades since Sonic the Hedgehog made his debut. Yeah, 30 years! Was thinking of playing Sonic Mania to celebrate Sonic's anniversary.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Eel

@Anti-Matter I’m sure he will take a look, you don’t need to create posts to direct people to watch your video. I’m bringing this up because you seem to do it regularly.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

bimmy-lee

@Anti-Matter - Nice one Anti, I did miss it earlier, but I would have seen it, so what Eel said and all. If you make too many posts about posts, you unseal the ring and set Sumara loose on all of us.

limby-bee was a jerk.

My Nintendo: RedNestor

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic