Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 52,341 to 52,360 of 96,305

Snatcher

The live action snow white is going fail, or maybe not, I'm ready for it to fail. (Not to be rude to dark skinned people but She could be a little lighter, just a little bit, cuz here name is now white bc of her skin.)

Edited on by Snatcher

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Snatcher

@Zuljaras Nah but they got a darker actress for her, Its not that bad but I would have wanted lighter skin bc she is going to be snow white, snow white is a white, white all around.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

Snatcher

@Zuljaras This is the actress, she can sing well and she is going to in west side story.

Untitled

You can click on it to see the full Photo.

Edited on by Snatcher

Snatcher

@Zuljaras Ya it looks ok, just wish now a days they can make an actual dark skin'd character? No taking white characters and making them darker skin'd, But no they don't want to do that they want to take storys they have already did, Man oh gee there must not be any dark skin'd characters to make movies on.

Losermagnet

Yeah I gotta say I have zero interest when I hear about another live action remake from Disney. At least something like Cruella is a prequel.

Switch friend code: SW-2223-7827-8798
Give me a heads-up if you're going to send a request please.

Dogorilla

I didn't know they were making a live action Snow White but I'm not surprised in the slightest. Good to see a non-white actor in the lead role but I'd rather they came up with some new ideas rather than making live action (read: worse) versions of their existing films.

"Remember, Funky's the Monkey!"

Funky Kong

TheFrenchiestFry

Another one of these? Seriously?

Honestly Jungle Book was the only one I found enjoyable. The rest felt completely devoid of their own identity next to the animated films

Daveed Diggs as Sebastian in the Little Mermaid remake has my interest but I'm probably not watching that until it comes to Disney+ anyway

I am hyped for West Side Story though. I don't even love the original musical but that trailer looked stunning

Edited on by TheFrenchiestFry

TheFrenchiestFry

Switch Friend Code: SW-4512-3820-2140 | My Nintendo: French Fry

Snatcher

@Dogorilla @TheFrenchiestFry Jungle book was the best film.

Losermagnet

@Dogorilla thats exactly how I feel. They're making some good choices....but they're not really doing anything with the material.

Edited on by Losermagnet

Snatcher

@Losermagnet Like really. Pixar Doing a better job over here, and I know there animated but at least there not crap.

Losermagnet

@Snatcher oh for sure. Pixar has gotten better over the years imo. Its a few years old now, but I watched Toy Story 4 the other day, and it may be my favorite one of the 4. And Onward? Oh man, that was the first Pixar that had me on the verge of tears.

Snatcher

@Losermagnet Like really, Idk what happen'd to disney, Oh wait I know Money!

NintendoByNature

Luca was solid. Loved the setting, the characters, and the story/ending. Felt pretty organic even though you were dealing with sea creatures. Don't wana blow the story but the ending felt natural. Probably one of the best animated films since trolls imo.

NintendoByNature

Sunsy

@Anti-Matter Ooh neat!

@TheJGG @NintendoByNature I just watched Luca this afternoon, friend invited me over to watch. We both loved it.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Sunsy

@NintendoByNature That's awesome you visited Italy. My mom's side of the family is Italian, so wouldn't mind visiting it. That also added to the enjoyment of the movie for me too.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Blooper987

My new profile pic is Himiko Yumeno dressed up as Megumin.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0772-1845-0995

Snatcher

@Blooper987 OMG its a great mix of your old profile pic, and you love for anime!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic