Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 49,601 to 49,620 of 96,323

Eel

@Heavyarms55 hah thanks. Unfortunately I wasn't able to gather enough people. And the locals just don't seem to want to play on this side of town.

In other news, I don't usually share food pics, but I just really liked this one. As a fan of egg sandwiches, this one was really good.

It's an egg salad sandwich, with spinach and potato mixed in with the egg.

https://twitter.com/abgarok/status/1362077510716940290?s=19

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Anti-Matter

@ThanosReXXX
Saw you purchased Dillon's Dead Heat Breakers in physical made me get motivated to continue my progress.
I have played for 7 hours and i will facing very tough mission at sandy place.
Ugh... 😣
I hate sandy place as it will slowed down Dillon's movements.
And this is my Mii in Wolf skin disguise.
Untitled

Anti-Matter

BruceCM

Yeah, I'm familiar, thanks, @TheJGG ...... Which do you plan to play, then, @Zuljaras? If you have them all, it generally makes sense to go in order but it's not like it mostly matters too much

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

BabyYoda71

AFTER 8 HOURS OF PRACTICING, I FINALLY BEAT THE HARDEST MARIO LEVEL OF ALL TIME, CHAMPION’S ROAD!!! (Wii U version)

Heigh Ho Heigh Ho. It’s off to work (from home) I go.

Zuljaras

@BruceCM I do not have all of them but I am certainly a fan. My current collection of FF games:

1. Final Fantasy I & II Dawn of Souls (GBA)
2. Final Fantasy 3 (DS version)
3. Final Fantasy X/X-2 (Switch)
4. Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Switch)
5. Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition (PS4)

As you can see not that many FF games. And I am thinking about starting either FF III or FF X.

BruceCM

Oh, OK, @Zuljaras .... Let me know whenever you get around to one, then! Or if you get any more of them

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Anti-Matter

@Eel
I didn't touch the Extra hardcore levels on 3D World Wii U once i finished the storypine.
I don't like be challenged with very ridiculous hard stages that easily made me angry.

Anti-Matter

Eel

@Anti-Matter The only one that is too hard is the last one (and the star house next to it). The other special world levels are mostly fun remixes of previous levels.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

BabyYoda71

@NintendoByNature You need to gain every star, stamp and top of the flagpole in every level. It took hours and hours to unlock it and even more to beat it.

Heigh Ho Heigh Ho. It’s off to work (from home) I go.

Eel

And if you want to have the character stamps, you also need to play every level at least twice (with other players) or five times (on your own). Since to get those you need to reach the flags on all the levels as every character.

Bloop.

Heavyarms55

@Eel Egg sandwiches are popular in Japan but I never thought of them as Japanese cause I used to see them in the US all the time too. Egg on bread with choice of extras seems so simple I would guess everyone would try it. Lol looks good!

And that's fine. I wonder though, do you and @Tyranexx have a discord? It would be easier if we could directly coordinate raids like "hey there's a Latias raid, want me to invite?"

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

Eel

@Heavyarms55 it’s more about the preparation. I had never heard of anyone making salad with boiled egg as the main ingredient until I saw a video of the ones in Japan.

The egg sandwiches I see here are made with sunny side ups, scrambled eggs, or omelette-type patties.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Heavyarms55

@Eel Fair enough.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

Snatcher

The pokemon remakes probably going to happen.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Eel

@Heavyarms55 and yeah they're very good, I think we'll keep this recipe in the book.

Two hard boiled eggs sounds like a lot for one sandwich, but when you think about it, that's literally the standard amount of eggs for a regular egg breakfast.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic