Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 48,041 to 48,060 of 49,655

Zuljaras

@Blooper987 I remember that Reptile in Mortal Kombat 3 had a move to make himself invisible

The funny thing is that the oponent and YOU can't see him. Still that gives you a little advantage as the oponent has to look at your gamepad to see if you are jumping for an attack etc.

It was funny but it was not permanent.

Zuljaras

Anti-Matter

Guys, i found something interesting when i was playing Evoland 2 PS4.
Untitled

Don't you think all those 5 dudes very familiar to you ? 😂
Can you name all those dudes by numbers ?

The things i LOVE :
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Eurobeat songs
3. Japan
4. Six pack dudes
5. Cute Chibi looking
6. Boxing & Kickboxing
7. Girly games
8. Life simulation games
9. White & Blue colors
10. Anthro animals

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Zuljaras

@Anti-Matter Yes we get it. Evoland is a mashup/parody of very famous games.

Edited on by Zuljaras

Zuljaras

ThanosReXXX

@Blooper987 Besides the example that @Zuljaras already gave, there was also a game from Team 17 on the Commodore Amiga back in the day, called Body Blows, which was basically their version of Street Fighter 2, and it had a character simply called Ninja, which could also become invisible:

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Tyranexx

Oh sweet, long weekend. I've loved you so. But back to the work grind tomorrow.... At least I'll be working from home for the time being, so I won't have to rush around as much first thing.

Today's the nicest it'll be for awhile (50/50 sun and clouds, temps in lower 50s) before temps REALLY nosedive overnight, so I hit some nearby trails for about an hour. I had some decent shiny luck in Pokemon Go today. I found a random shiny Goldeen, then later I finally found a shiny Psyduck! I've been searching for the latter for ages!

@Eel Agreed, male Nidoran's shiny form is nicer. And it looks cool through all stages!

@ThanosReXXX D'oh! Thanks, fixed that. There was some copy/paste action involved there. That typically happens when I need to change pages when constructing replies lol.

A movie based on a Dutch gangster/drug lord huh? What's it called?

Thanks for the Intwine YT link, I'll likely check out more of their music selection while working this week.

@Heavyarms55 All I can say is, it wasn't me! I'd like to visit Arizona just to say I've been, but I can't pull off driving there and back THAT fast. XD

Funnily enough, I was complaining about my Gorebyss sitting in that out-of-the-way gym, and it appears it was finally knocked out. That only took...~40 days?

@Blooper987 I noticed your post related to My Hero's One Justice a little bit ago. As interesting as it would be, I have no idea how Hagakure would work in a fighting game. XD Honestly, she hasn't really done much in what I've read of the manga yet. Currently in the middle of the training camp arc.

Currently playing: LoZ: Breath of the Wild (Switch), Donkey Kong Country 3 (Wii U VC)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3478-2466-4791 | Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

Blooper987

@Tyranexx she doesn’t do much in the anime either so far. Pretty sad cause she’s one of my favorites so far. My Hero Academia doesn’t really do that good of a job giving equal character development to each of the student from class 1-A. She has one of the most interesting quirks so far and I think if they gave her a focus it would turn out to be pretty interesting. But at this point I don’t think they’re gonna do that, which is a little disappointing. 😕

Join the Doggo Nation and Subscribe to our eternal virtual overlord Korone on YouTube immediately!

Also sub to Amelia Watson while your at it. You’ll be thanking me afterwards.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0772-1845-0995

Tyranexx

@Blooper987 They do seem to try to divvy out some character development to (mostly) some members of classes A and B so far, but yes, it isn't very consistent. Too, that's 40 characters total, not including the teachers lol. (Aizawa is awesome!) So I can understand why there are inconsistencies, and I've accidentally run across enough to know that more character development occurs for other characters. Haven't caught up that far yet lol.

Toru does seem like a nice, cheerful character, and her quirk is certainly interesting. Though I have wondered more than once how she passed the entrance exam. I suspect she must have fairly decent combat prowess, what with her invisibility working in her favor.

Currently playing: LoZ: Breath of the Wild (Switch), Donkey Kong Country 3 (Wii U VC)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3478-2466-4791 | Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

Heavyarms55

@Tyranexx Someone was listening to us! I bet it's @Eel or @ThanosREXXX !!!

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

Eel

I did not have my spy cams active today

Bloop.

My dead channel.

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

HotGoomba___Rebrand

Yeah, @Heavyarms55! Let @Eel enjoy his spy cams!

Remember kids, as the god named Eggman said:

"I'M GONNA PISS ON THE MOON!"

i don't know if i can say piss on this site lol

Anti-Matter

It's dangerous to go alone!
Take this.
Untitled

The things i LOVE :
2. Eurobeat songs
3. Japan
4. Six pack dudes
5. Cute Chibi looking
6. Boxing & Kickboxing
7. Girly games
8. Life simulation games
9. White & Blue colors
10. Anthro animals

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

ThanosReXXX

@Tyranexx I'll have to look up the name of that movie, so I'll let you know soon as I'll get around to that.

@Heavyarms55 If it concerns anything Pokémon related, then it definitely wasn't me.

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Heavyarms55

@ThanosReXXX That would be what a spy would say!

ThanosReXXX

@Heavyarms55 It's true! I know nothing about no 4 gyms...

Heavyarms55

@ThanosReXXX Very Spy-Like! @Eel grab the car battery and jumper cables! @Tyranexx get the waterboard! It's interrogation time!

Eel

And that's how we found out Thanos was the leader of a Pokemon Go Floater ring, he had multiple iPhones always connected to the game set to different major cities.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

My dead channel.

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

ThanosReXXX

Team Titan! You'll NEVER get me. Insolent pests...

Vinny

Wow i can't believe december starts tomorrow

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

Anti-Matter

It's 1 December 2020.
And i have 28 days to finish my Calendar 2021 projects. 😳
Last year i was very late to finish my Animal Kick & Boxer calendar 2020 in 2 versions.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

The things i LOVE :
2. Eurobeat songs
3. Japan
4. Six pack dudes
5. Cute Chibi looking
6. Boxing & Kickboxing
7. Girly games
8. Life simulation games
9. White & Blue colors
10. Anthro animals

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic