Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 48,061 to 48,080 of 49,593

MarioLover92

How's everyone doing? I'm doing fine - I did some Christmas decorating while listening to winter-themed Nintendo music. Oh, and I played a little bit of AC:NH too.

Nintendo Life's (self-proclaimed) #1 Mario fan! Wahoo!

My SMM2 ID: V1J-NRF-PWG
AC:NH Island: D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Let me know if you've added my Switch friend code by replying to my comments.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-8582-2999 | My Nintendo: MarioFan92 | Twitter:

Heavyarms55

@MarioLover92 I am back to babysitting the kid while he does his virtual learning. Then we went out for a walk and some Pokemon Go. We beat a couple raids but sadly the Azelfs ran from him. He didn't even have enough stardust for me to trade him one. But it worked out because right after he got a shiny Goldeen.

And I have been redoing a bunch of things on my island in ACNH. Moved two villagers and redid their yards, redid the yards for 2 others. Rebuilt my orchard, my cafe, and my gym areas. Moved a bunch of trees too.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

Anti-Matter

@MarioLover92
I have to cut my playing video game time a little bit to keep focus finishing my calendar 2021 projevts.
I will made 2 different calendars 2021 with 2 different themes.
Right now, i'm working on finishing my Avian Kickboxers wings as they take a lot of time to finish.

Btw, you didn't know Initial D ?
Maybe this parody video will explain about Initial D.

The iconic thing from Initial D was Super Eurobeat songs.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

The things i LOVE :
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Eurobeat songs
3. Japan
4. Six pack dudes
5. Cute Chibi looking
6. Boxing & Kickboxing
7. Girly games
8. Life simulation games
9. White & Blue colors
10. Anthro animals

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

MarioLover92

@Heavyarms55 Oh that's good that he got the shiny Goldeen. Hope his school work is going well. I really should figure out what the heck I'm going to do with all these flowers on my island. One of these days, hopefully. lol

@Anti-Matter Oh I see, good luck with your calendars. Yeah I just never heard of it, thanks for showing the video to me. I'm getting anime vibes from watching it, lol.

ogo79

@ThanosReXXX
i dunno why the last couple been doing that.
they tryna hold a playa down

doom cereal
the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Tyranexx

@Heavyarms55 Yes, I bet someone was! It's not like these posts are public or anything.... I'll check that gym later this week when it warms up outside a little. I'm sure whoever flipped it will appreciate the turnover if it hasn't been already. I do need to be careful though; it's an old church that was abandoned in the 90s. There's still an operating cemetery there (which is also a stop), so I'm careful to not arouse suspicion (especially this time of year) in case someone gets the wrong idea.

Congrats on the kid getting a shiny Goldeen! Hopefully its stats are better than the one I caught lol. I didn't realize they'd just added that particular shiny form to the game until I searched it.

Oooh, waterboarding you say? Digs waterboard and other instruments of torture out of imaginary crypt basement

@ThanosReXXX No rush. Whenever you get around to it is fine with me!

You forgot the "Blasted meddling kids" bit.

@MarioLover92 I'm doing pretty good, started voluntarily working from home this week and intend to keep it that way at least until the holidays are through. I grabbed the equipment I'd need from work before the long weekend. Not that I can't work from home with what I normally have sitting around, but it's not really optimal for the long-term.

Still gaming, naturally. I'm close to finishing Secret of Mana for the first time on the Switch and am gradually working my way through Pushmo on the 3DS.

Currently playing: LoZ: Breath of the Wild (Switch), Donkey Kong Country 3 (Wii U VC)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3478-2466-4791 | Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

Eel

I didn't see any shiny goldeens, but I finally got enough candy to evolve one of these. It was the one kanto pokemon I was missing.

Bloop.

My dead channel.

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

MarioLover92

@Tyranexx Oh that's great to hear! Yeah it's ideal to have all the necessities for work, so it was good you got a hold of that equipment. I do see what you mean too - before COVID, I had a tendency to do my college work on campus rather than home. That kind of environment allowed me to focus more, plus I could get help if I deem it necessary.

I like your profile picture, by the way! I might have a holiday-themed one, too.

HotGoomba___Rebrand

@MarioLover92 I'm currently doing great, I'm 100%ing Spider-Man PS4 (my first ever 100%), getting back into Pikmin 3 Deluxe, and playing party games with family that I live with.

Remember kids, as the god named Eggman said:

"I'M GONNA PISS ON THE MOON!"

i don't know if i can say piss on this site lol

MarioLover92

@HotGoomba___Rebrand That's good - besides AC:NH I'm currently playing Ocarina of Time 3D and Persona 4 Golden. I wanna get my hands on that Super Mario All-Stars theme for Tetris 99 too.

ogo79

its dangerous to go alone!
take this.
UntitledUntitledUntitledUntitled
not my actual hand...my hand is much sexier than that
nevertheless i bought this crap

doom cereal
the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

HotGoomba___Rebrand

@MarioLover92 I think that I might eventually play a Persona game, but my PC can't even handle ten open tabs, so I might have to wait for a likely but unconfirmed Ps4 or Switch version.

Never been hugely interested in Zelda, but I've enjoyed Breath of the Wild, so I'll eventually finish that, especially since Immortals Fenyx Rising is getting mixed to average reviews.

Haven't played AC:NH in a while, but I might get back into it next year.

I don't play Tetris 99 lol

Heavyarms55

@MarioLover92 Thanks. I'm glad he got it because he was pretty bummed about both Azelf running.

And you do have quite a lot of flowers on your island.

@Tyranexx Thanks! And also, did you notice the Espurr raids? Here comes Gen 6! I beat two Azelf and an Espur today and it gave me enough candy to finally get Haxorus!

HotGoomba___Rebrand

@ogo79 I don't know what to say about the pins...

Tyranexx

@Eel Goldeen isn't a common spawn here, so that's why I was even bothering with them: to stock up on candy!

@MarioLover92 Out of all the positives of working from home - less interruptions, no commute, existing in your own space - you've hit on the main negative; I focus better at actual work lol. Some days are better than others, but sometimes it's REALLY hard to focus when I'm surrounded by things I both need and want to do. It partially depends on what I'm working on at the time lol.

On the profile pic: Thanks! Wasn't sure what I wanted at first, so I searched Dragon Quest Christmas goodies. Then I narrowed it down to Slimes. They're cute little boogers.

@Heavyarms55 Woohoo, Haxorus! One of the best dragon types IMO. Outside of gifting and a bit of catching today, I haven't really been out; I knew Gen 6 Pokemon were coming, but I didn't think it'd be this soon! I'll keep an eye out for any Espurr when on the way to/from a routine appointment tomorrow.

@HotGoomba___Rebrand Trust me, this is normal ogo79 behavior.

Edited on by Tyranexx

Currently playing: LoZ: Breath of the Wild (Switch), Donkey Kong Country 3 (Wii U VC)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3478-2466-4791 | Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

Eel

OH

That's right, Espurr is new, isn't it?! I totally saw one in a raid and just though "eh I probably have that already!". Darn.

And yeah in the years I've been playing I had only ever seen two goldeens until last week.

Bloop.

My dead channel.

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Heavyarms55

@Tyranexx I did get the Espurr from a raid. I don't know if they are spawning in the wild just yet. It might have been a teaser. But I imagine soon we will see more.

And I quite like Haxorus. I bred a shiny back in gen 6. And I actually managed another shiny one from a raid in Shield. It's high on my list and certainly one of the better designs out of gen 5. It's also even rarer than Hydreigon is in Go right now. At least we had that event that gave us a few Dieno for research tasks. And I have seen a very small handful of Gible in the wild, even one Gabite. But the Axew I got from a 10km egg and haven't seen another one since. Supposedly it was in raids at some point, but if that happened, it must have been for a very limited time. I don't recall ever seeing them.

MarioLover92

@Tyranexx Absolutely. I mean I've got my consoles, games, DVDs, and all that fun stuff at my place. I'd love to play/watch them but I don't wanna get too distracted from my school work, lol. I have a career to look forward to, after all!

And you're welcome. I've played a few Dragon Quest games, including the DQXI demo. I liked them quite a bit. And yeah the Slimes are pretty cute. For myself, I did find this picture on Mario Wiki, as well as that one. Not sure which one to use as my profile pic during the holidays, lol. Perhaps the first one?

Edited on by MarioLover92

Snatcher

@ogo79 I'm a SUCKER for pins I have you know, I need this.

Among us plus sonic fan.

Snatcher

In the next ten min Its going to be the holaday session FOR REAL It will be december 1st,

Among us plus sonic fan.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic