Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 46,781 to 46,800 of 96,519

Heavyarms55

@Eel Do you have the Shiny Charm? The difference between having and not having it is 3 times. 1 in 100 per Pokemon with the charm, 1 in 300 without.

My numbers are nuts. Way above the expected average so far. I've caught about 425 Pokemon in this system and obtained 10 shinys. My two friends have done slightly less than me, probably around the 350 mark, and they're closer to expected numbers with 2 and 3 shinys each.

I'm blown away with the results I've gotten! This week, I've obtained 2 Sudowoodo, Sneasel, Malamar, cherrim, Boldore, Flareon, Pangoro, Necrozma and Lugia! That's way above the curve and I count myself extremely lucky for Pokemon. I've never seen shinys like this outside of action replay or rom hacks or other cheating methods. Or I suppose using the exploit with the dates in regular raid battles.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

Anti-Matter

@Eel
How do i find Legendary Pokemons from previous generations on Sword /Shield ?
Do i need to purchase the DLC first ?

Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

@Eel
So, there is no specific places to find them like Ultra Sun / Ultra Moon ?

Anti-Matter

Heavyarms55

@Eel Ah, just a matter of time then.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

Snatcher

Hey guys should I buy enter the gungeon on the switch bc I have it on pc but its on sale right now And I want to play it on switch.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Anti-Matter

@Snatcher
Watch the gameplay from Youtube and think again if the game is really suitable with your style.

Anti-Matter

Snatcher

@Zuljaras by the way I Have never beaten the game I have never made it past the 3 floor so I would be sinking all my time into it if I buy it but I think I will.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

Snatcher

@Anti-Matter From what I have played on pc (which was like a year ago) I really loved it I would play it every day but I was kinda a bad gamer at the time I have gotten better since I never used new wepons with the scare of me running out of ammo which was very stupid of me so idk if I would be better at it.

Anti-Matter

Lately i found another Konami rhythm game on PS2, Keyboardmania complete with its Keyboard controller and the games (2 discs inside one box, contains Keyboardmania 2nd Mix and 3rd Mix) on sale from local online shop.
And surprisingly, the seller was located here in my hometown Surabaya. I was surprised OMG...! There was a Surabaya people here that have Extremely Rare PS2 games with the peripheral. 🤯
It cost quite expensive Rp 1,700,000 but still reasonable price considering the peripheral size and the games to play.
Too bad, Keyboardmania was a failed Konami's rhythm game during 2000's era, overshadowed by DDR popularity and thus there were some Keyboardmania songs ported into DDR Extreme and other series. 😕

Anyway, Keyboardmania was basically piano version of Beatmania. The gameplay was pretty similar, press or hold the piano buttons according to the signs. But i thought the complexity of piano buttons was the reason of Keyboardmania failure. There were too many buttons to press, not to mention the scroll button to change the pitch. The gameplay is like this.

Ride on The Light was my favorite song from Keyboardmania.
It has remix version on Beatmania IIDX and DDR.
The remix version was faster and sounds even cooler.
If you have ever played DDR Ultramix 2 on Xbox, i think you have ever heard / played this song.

Anti-Matter

MarioVillager92

@Snatcher Just curious, what control method did you use to play the game on PC? I know that on PC, you can use the keyboard and mouse for accurate aiming. If you used that and had a tough time, perhaps you're more used to using a controller?

But yeah, if you enjoyed Enter the Gungeon on PC, go ahead and make the double dip, especially since it's on sale.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Snatcher

@MarioLover92 I used a controller actually, An the mouse on some moments, I'm really think i'm going to double dip.

Snatcher

@Zuljaras AWWW you named him sonic There sooo cute I'm kinda a sucker for animals but fish creep me out.

Anti-Matter

I will be very busy tomorrow and Sunday.
School accreditation on Monday... 😰😫
And school library will be observed too.
I think i will unable to celebrate a little Halloween event.
Oh, wait...
Untitled
Happy early Halloween !

Anti-Matter

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic