Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 45,881 to 45,900 of 96,510

MarioVillager92

@BabyYoshi12 Wow, Rudy looks cute Awesome to see that you gave this pup a home.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

porto

@Zuljaras damn, that’s nice.

porto

Switch Friend Code: SW-2940-3286-4610 | My Nintendo: Pikmin4 | Twitter:

porto

Why is resurrecting older threads wrong?

porto

Eel

Mostly because bringing up old conversations only confuses people, who may thing these topics are recent and try to interact with people who may not even be active anymore, or think something happened (someone bringing up a thread with a vague title), or etc, you know, that kind of things. It can be confusing and disrupting.

If there's a topic you wish to bring up, and it doesn't fit in one of the current active threads (or one of the main threads dedicated to a particular game), then it's usually better to start it as a new thread.

The vast majority of the time, these revivals are also completely unnecessary, like some random person bringing up a decade old thread just to say "Omg, same!".

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

porto

@Eel ah, I see. Thanks for the explanation. I’m not going to resurrect an old thread any time soon, I was just curious. Thanks mate

porto

Sunsy

@BabyYoshi12 Rudy is just way too cute! Also, your childhood memory was adorable.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Heavyarms55

Today I stabbed myself in the fast on a cactus. I miss Japan...

Why do people live here?

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

Tyranexx

@NintendoByNature It'll quench ya! Nothing's quenchier!

@BabyYoshi12 ...I'm sorry, what were we discussing? Gift somethings? My brain pulled a disconnect after seeing the ensuing cuteness in your post.

Rudy is cuuuuute! I absolutely love dogs. Most animals really. I ever so slightly prefer cats, but it's a tough contest sometimes.

@Heavyarms55 Stabbing oneself on a cactus is a new one on me. Rosebushes and raspberry plants, on the other hand...those can be brutal.

Edited on by Tyranexx

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Tyranexx

@NintendoByNature Crazy brain trip aside, yes. (I really hope you know what I was referencing)

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Heavyarms55

@NintendoByNature The cactus just had a drink of me.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

Eel

Silly, the cactus can't drink your blood from the spines.

You need to pour it near the roots.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Eel

Ohoho I found one of those little drawing pads where you scratch the black layer off the page to expose the colorful background, in the local dollar store.

I hadn't seen these things in years!

Bloop.

porto

@Eel never heard of those. Sounds like something I would've enjoyed years ago. I always loved the cheap gifts at the DG as a kid. Even if they broke in 2 days, it felt like those toys were worth it. I have the fondest memoirs with those things. Like using a cheap handcuff to tie me to the banister and freaking out cause I couldn't get out.

Edited on by porto

porto

ogo79

@Wavey84
i just roll with my switch these days. thats all i kept in the end.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

porto

@Eel Oh, I did one of those things in art class for the 3rd or 4th grade! I loved those little things. From what I remember it gave a screeching noise when I scratched it? My ears are sensitive lol

I like those little stress reliever things. Something to kill 5 minutes with.

porto

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic