Anti-Matter

LOL
I created a DDR Panel Firework from Firework Festival on ACNH. 😆
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Anti-Matter

Heavyarms55

@redd214 I appreciate that dude. Thanks.

@MarioLover92 What happened was that, normally I wouldn't have had to leave from Tokyo, because Nagoya international was much closer to where I lived. But the only nonstop flight from Japan to the US that I could find was from Tokyo to LA. So that's what I did. And then they emailed me and changed it to have a lay over in Seattle. Which adds a lot more time to the trip. So I was pretty upset about that. But now that I am sitting here, in the airport hotel waiting for my flight on Monday, I am just glad to have a flight at all, because now I've seen just how absolutely empty things are here. It's like a horror movie. A nearly empty airport just feels wrong. But they sent me a reminder this morning, and I logged into the website too, and all still seems okay. So, no more complaints, at least I have the flight.

@ThanosReXXX Thanks dude. That is what I need to do. One thing at a time. At the time of my previous comment, I had been suffering from severe insomnia, but last night, be it from pure exhaustion, or just the fact that I am here now, in the hotel at the airport, I was finally able to sleep properly. Thinking a tad more clearly now. As it turns out, 5 hours of sleep across 4 days, isn't good for you. Who knew?

@DenDen Thanks friend! Much appreciated!

@NEStalgia In very idealized situations, I actually love flying. I had the extreme privilege of getting to fly a few times in single engine prop planes when I was a teenager, as a member of the Civil Air Patrol in Michigan. I even got some intro level instructions on how to control the plane and they gave me the stick for a little while and let me control plane!

But I kind of think of flying and air travel as different things. Being in a big metal tube for 10-14 hours - most of it with the lights off, isn't the same thing. But like I mentioned above, after seeing how much travel has died right now, I'm just grateful for having the flight. Lay over or not, uncomfortable or not.

@WoomyNNYes My final destination is Arizona where most of my family as moved to. But after a layover in Seattle, I fly into LA. Because originally it was the only nonstop flight I could find from Japan to America - before they changed things. But like I said above, I'm just glad to have the flight, after seeing just how empty the airport is.

And I know Michigan well. I spent the first 22 years of my life there.

@NintendoByNature Thanks dude, the well wishing honestly has helped a lot. Left to my own I'd been imaging everything going wrong that there was to go wrong...

Edited on by Heavyarms55

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

WoomyNNYes

@Heavyarms55 Oh, man Seattle is gorgeous. Nice little detour with the mountains and the giant trees. I knew you were a Michigander, that's why I added the bit of Michigan news 😉 If you recall, I mentioned my my brother went to EMU, and the Ypsialanti White Castle was my first White Castle. I'm jealous you're in Arizona. Arizona is awesome!!

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Heavyarms55

@WoomyNNYes Well, it's not nearly a long enough stop over in Seattle to do any sight seeing. And I'd not likely have the energy for it anyway, after a trans-Pacific flight. Though I have heard good things about the area - my, I guess now former - coworker, did his English study abroad there when he was in university and quite liked it.

And yes, I do remember that conversation. I apologize for forgetting it was with you. I'm terrible with names. It was always a tad embarrassing that I never managed to remember every student's name. But I was in the abnormal position of teaching students across 5 grade levels - something no one else in the district did.

HobbitGamer

@Heavyarms55 Glad you crossed the ocean alright. The Seattle layover will be alright, just don't go out...

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

NotTelevision

@Heavyarms55 Even with all that’s going on in the US, I still would’ve liked to go back this summer. I’m sorta marooned in my city in China for the time being, and since I would do round trip, don’t want to go through a two week quarantine when I come back.

Are you going back for a visit or for good this time? Stay safe while you are traveling.

NotTelevision

ogo79

NintendoByNature wrote:

@ogo79 I used to think juvenile was the bees knees. Him and the hot boys..similar album covers. Both have been doing thangs for decades.

yeah the 90s made people stay doin thangs. so much that they carry on the tradition of doin thangs to this day. hell i used to do thangs too back in the day, i rapped myself. did a song with t rock who used to be affiliated with 3-6 mafia and zros friend, black mike, i was very popular back in the myspace days lol.
i was doin thangs!

Edited on by ogo79

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Heavyarms55

@HobbitGamer Not there yet. In the hotel at the airport because my landlord wouldn't give me 3 more days. I leave Monday afternoon local time. I just checked the website again, it's still a go. That doesn't completely ease my paranoia, but, come on, it's less that 48 hours away. Short of freak weather, they wouldn't cancel on me now, right?

@NotTelevision If I had a choice in the matter, I'd not be leaving Japan. There's no way. Not right now. But my contract ended, my time here is over. Unless I bend over backward and found some other job, almost certainly lower pay and in a completely new city, with no support network or anything... Even then, I have no idea if that would have even been possible.

Less than 48 hours till departure, and they're still giving me the green light. Baring freak weather, they wouldn't cancel on me now, right?

@NintendoByNature I'm currently sitting in the airport hotel waiting for my flight to depart on Monday. I had to get a hotel because my landlord said I had to be out by the 31st despite offering to pay for more rent, just to stay a few more days.

DenDen

@Heavyarms55 im glad everything went ok!
Your feeling better now?
Monday is the next flight? Any idea how you are going to spent your time?

Now playing
Nexomon
Dicey Dungeons
UnderMine
Steamworld Quest

FC - SW 2926-4689-1966

Switch Friend Code: Sw-2926-4689-1966 | My Nintendo: DenDen

Heavyarms55

@DenDen My time on the plane? I have my Switch, my GBA plus Everdrive and a bunch of books on my kindle app on my phone. Zero worries in that regard.

HobbitGamer

@Heavyarms55 Ohhh, my bad. I Gotchya now. Pacific is all clear of major weather nasties, so should all go smoothly

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Anti-Matter

Geez....
Peoples were so disturbing with my Time Travel gameplay style on ACNH. 🤨
Just let people play ACNH with their own pace.
Slow or Fast, doesn't matter.
I didn't see it was something wrong but hacking my town with unauthorized contents is a big No No for me.

Anti-Matter

WoomyNNYes

Hey @Eel'ness Why does that recently locked, new thread, have a document icon? And not a padlock? It's effectively locked, so it's not a problem. Just curious what makes the document icon, if it's not a glitch.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

'Tendo liker

WoomyNNYes

@Eel I couldn't' help notice that locked thread looked like something a troll would say. Have you ever seen a hacker troll hack someone's account here to post troll threads before?

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

'Tendo liker

Anti-Matter

Its dangerous to go alone!
Take this.
Untitled

Anti-Matter

Tyranexx

Rolls In

Survived a low-key vacation with my family with little gaming outside of some 3DS time to/from our destination, what'd I miss? Nothing blew up? NL users hopefully aren't tearing people up in article comment sections for sharing different opinions? (Okay, that last one was tongue-in-cheek)

(I did have a good time overall)

Edited on by Tyranexx

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic