Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 44,861 to 44,880 of 96,471

HobbitGamer

Okay, that one is comical.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Heavyarms55

Sitting in my apartment with my bags packed and another night of anxiety induced insomnia looming... paranoia of getting to the airport and something going wrong and having no home to return to. I can see why some people turn to illicit substances or even just medication to cope.

Not that I would, but I can see why people do. I feel awful. At this point I just want to get it over with. Just let me get on and off the plane at my destination without anything going wrong. Please.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

NintendoByNature

@Heavyarms55 good luck man. I sincerely hope you the best..i get pretty bad anxiety with traveling too. Even when there's not a pandemic.

NintendoByNature

WoomyNNYes

So, where you flying to, @Heavyarms55? (Trying to help ya de-stress 😉🏖🎠🎪🎡🚲🍦🍰🎂🐒🐕🐈)

I love how fast the plane gets truckin to lift off. Its the closest I can get to F1 speed and see scenery whip by. It's so cool, i think.

You might see a follow switch-haver at the airport ready for an mk8 race. Or ACNH player.

In Michigan news, lake Michigan water levels are still high. I don't know if you're a lake goer. Ive been watching a traverse city news. Michigan is still a cool place.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

NEStalgia

@Heavyarms55 Traveling would be fun, if only you didn't actually have to get there. I don't know how air travel became "common" - I still think of it as an exotic thing the rich & famous do. I would never willingly take a flight anywhere. I'd have to be dragged on, screaming, and no doubt injuring quite a few on the way....

NEStalgia

HobbitGamer

@NEStalgia We know. You don't believe in flying metal boxes.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

DenDen

@Heavyarms55 wish you the best bro!
Hope everything will go well for you.

Now playing
Nexomon
Dicey Dungeons
UnderMine
Steamworld Quest

FC - SW 2926-4689-1966

Switch Friend Code: Sw-2926-4689-1966 | My Nintendo: DenDen

ThanosReXXX

@Link-Hero Well, to be honest, I am by no means an expert in the field of oceanic predators, but I do have more than a passing interest in them, so I think I can safely assume that I'll score a little above average when quizzed on the topic...

@Heavyarms55 Hey, man. Just wanted to send you some positive vibes, in hopes of giving you some additional support. And don't you go driving yourself crazy by trying to take all the possibly negative scenarios into account, because that would make anyone go stark-raving mad. One thing at a time, my friend. Take things as they are, and cross that bridge when you come to it, instead of preemptively putting up all kinds of imaginary hurdles...

@NEStalgia Sure, of course you do. Just you wait until they invent flying trains: good old NEStalgia will be first in line to jump on...

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

MarioVillager92

@Heavyarms55 Ouch. Sorry to hear about that - wishing you the best of luck...especially in a time like this.

I'm guessing there's been a flight delay? Those annoy me. Last year, I was on my way home from vacation, and there was one more plane I had to board. Turns out it was the one and only flight delay I had to deal with, so I had to wait a good while for the plane to arrive. Not to mention, I'm not a big fan of riding planes, either.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

NEStalgia

@ThanosReXXX I used to hope for Star Trek transporters to do away with all transit of all forms. It would be great. Just pop in the booth, pop out in the office, no traffic jams, no flights to see the world. Even with "scrambling your mollecules" it would be worth it.

Then I realized just how fast diseases would spread THEN! (And that was long before this pandemic! I'm a dedicated germophobe....I see planes and schools as little more than incubators.... )

NEStalgia

ThanosReXXX

@NEStalgia After I posted that comment, I immediately had to think about those Transformers and Decepticon trains: those were the exact kind of flying trains that I was thinking about, so they basically were far ahead of their time...

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

WoomyNNYes

WOW. Hamster Arcade Archives finally released Burger Time on the Switch eshop! (north america eshop) This is one of the only old arcade games I've wanted.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

ogo79

NintendoByNature wrote:

@ogo79 big bear is so last year bro

but hes still doing thangs.
ive been making fun of that album cover for 10 years, alas, a decade later hes still doin thangs.
him and his cigar smoking bears.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

NintendoByNature

@ogo79 I used to think juvenile was the bees knees. Him and the hot boys..similar album covers. Both have been doing thangs for decades.

NintendoByNature

Eel

I saw a really cute little farm-themed playmat on sale on amazon so I ordered one for my little niece.

She currently loves vehicles and animals, and the mat comes with a few of both, so I can't wait to hear if she liked it.

It's so nice having someone to buy toys for.

I also used the chance to buy a new rummikub set for myself. To play with the friends I can't visit right now!

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Zuljaras

Yesterday I started thinking about getting a proper drawing tablet. The idea does not want to leave my mind

Currently I am with one small Wacom Intuos and I want one with display.

Today I saw that there is a semi-pro Wacom Cintiq 16 (NOT PRO) that is very affordable and I will probably treat myself for my birthday in about 2 months.

That is the problem with me and ideas. Once in my head it is extremely hard to let it go!

BruceCM

Never heard of those tablets but I think you should treat yourself .... It'll be used for your art, right?

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic