Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 44,841 to 44,860 of 96,519

Ninfan

@WoomyNNYes where they really dolphin's or something else? like with big teeth.

Ninfan

WoomyNNYes

@Ninfan Those were definitely dolphins in the wave, in the video I posted. I used to bodyboard a lot in high school, and I'm pretty good?at identifying dolphin dorsal fins vs shark dorsal fins. Right at the beginning of that video, you can see the rounded dorsal fin breach come out of the water when they come up to breath. And they do a arc-ing motion. I don't see sharks do that, since they don't need to breath air, and their dorsal fin is pointy. So, if I see a dolphin fin, I don't worry. They are the puppy dogs of the ocean

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

HobbitGamer

Um, dolphins are the puppy dogs of the ocean in the sense that they will attempt to copulate with humans.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

kkslider5552000

I just remembered today that Mario Sports Superstars existed. I'd be hard pressed to think of another Mario game so quickly forgotten about.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

ThanosReXXX

@Link-Hero Wait, what? So, we're NOT actually living in the Matrix?

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

BruceCM

Would we know if we were....?

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

ThanosReXXX

@BruceCM Well, you could try to reach across the back of your head, to feel if there's a plug sticking out of your neck, or maybe you also sometimes have that feeling that you've been sleeping in a tub of transparent slime...

Then again: that could also just be me having night sweats because of the rising summer temperatures....

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

BruceCM

Well, you wouldn't be able to feel the plug because you'd move in the virtual world, @ThanosReXXX.... There wouldn't be anyone out of it to unplug you

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

ThanosReXXX

@BruceCM Well, Neo basically also did it by himself, after only the tiniest of nudges, and I actually do happen to be taking a blue, transparent pill every day, so you may never know what happens...

ThanosReXXX

@Link-Hero Well, I would certainly hope that your reaction doesn't mean that you thought that my reply to it was even remotely serious...

HobbitGamer

@Eel Quick!! Shove it down the emergency ice cream tunnel!

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

HobbitGamer

@NintendoByNature Leeches not so bad once develop strong thick skin. You have too creamy delicateness of epidermis, my friend.

#MudStrongs

ThanosReXXX

@Link-Hero Yeah, it's good to sometimes spread some kernels of wisdom, to inform the average uninformed individual. However, and I won't hold this against you: I'm not really amongst that group. Perhaps you already knew, or have seen me mentioning it, but I'm originally from California, so I am actually reasonably familiar with sharks, albeit mostly from me trying to keep up to speed with my own heritage and home environment, due to me having moved abroad at such a young age. And besides all that, I like predators in general. I find them fascinating and inspiring.

Maybe that also stems from me being a bit (much) of an alpha person myself (hence the chosen avatar), even though I am also highly social and empathic at the same time. (just try to imagine the war in my brain sometimes... )

ogo79

its dangerous to go alone!
take this.
Untitled

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Anti-Matter

Its dangerous to go alone!
Take this.
Untitled

Anti-Matter

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic