Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 40,381 to 40,400 of 96,570

ThanosReXXX

@NEStalgia Holy crap, man. Could you please add some spacing in between those paragraphs?

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

NEStalgia

@HobbitGamer That means never looking up and running all the red lights, and ramming everyone in front of you. Which, honestly, is tempting. It's not "a car passing" It's 3200 cars non-stop in lines for an hour in otherwise unlit darkness. Plus the lane markers are faded or completely missing in half the area. Plus the glare STILL blinds you. For me I just see spots for about 20 seconds after each car goes by, and feel searing pain in my optic nerve. My eyes just automatically close. Can't do a thing about that. Nor should I. It's a reaction because it's damaging and painful!

I truly don't understand how it's at all physically possible for everyone else. It just doesn't make sense that it even could be possible. I suppose I do have wider than average vision, so I see the lights the whole way by. I can see slightly wider than 180 degrees. Predator eyes. Nobody can sneak up on me. But I'll see your headlights even after you pass, and fully even if I'm looking aside. That said, it wasn't as big an issue 20 years ago before idiot governments allowed idiot lights that are great for the person that owns them and physically harmful for the person opposing them. I swear I'm going to just get big diving lamps or stadium lights and mount them on the hood. If it's ok to point intense lights in people's eyes on the roads, then it's ok.....now I have the bigger light and see great, screw you. You get to inflict upon others whatever you can afford to buy.

NEStalgia

ThanosReXXX

@NEStalgia " I suppose I do have wider than average vision"

Oh, God. Are you one of them reptilian alien folk, who've secretly integrated into our society?

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

NotTelevision

Well... it’s been a disappointing news day. I guess the US of A wasn’t ready yet. Next time right?

Watched some good movies though and finally finishing up Bloodstained. Last part is a beast.

NotTelevision

NotTelevision

@NintendoByNature I’m there but having trouble avoiding some of these attacks. I’ll get the hang of it eventually.

The route to the “real” ending is quite funny. There is probably some way you could figure out the way forward on your own, but I was stumped a lot of the time.

NotTelevision

HobbitGamer

@NEStalgia It’s your new driving headset. Oculus Drift.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

NEStalgia

I play Forza by slamming into everyone. If you're not rubbing you're not racing!

NEStalgia

ThanosReXXX

Oh, wow, look at all these games that I supposedly own:
https://www.nintendolife.com/users/ThanosReXXX/games

What the heck is up with this site? I've never even listed any of my games on my profile, and yet here they are, as of today, because previously, it would just display an empty page. And I didn't add that check mark on the left in the "Have" box either, so how the heck all that happened is beyond me. The mystery deepens...

@HobbitGamer Who the heck is that on that photo?

@NEStalgia Nah, you're just steering your car off the side of the roads, to inspect the HD-ness of the underbrush...

ThanosReXXX

@Eel I never did that either, or I must be going senile. I sure as heck never rated or owned a Sims game, so that's definitely out of the question. That series is more something for one of our other fellow members...

Eel

Well, whether you rated them yourself or not, it shows the scores your account has given these games right there.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

NotTelevision

@ThanosReXXX Flushed Away and Happy Feet got a 7 but the Nicktoons game only got a 6. You got some explaining to do friend 😅.

NotTelevision

NintendoByNature

@NotTelevision so you're at the true ending? Technically you can beat the game half way thru but it's the bad ending. What level are you at?

NintendoByNature

WoomyNNYes

@thanosrexxx Ohmygod! You've got 11 pages of games scored! hahaha. They're all gamecube games too. haha You must have rated all these games while sleep walking. I don't know if that's better or worse than me waking up standing in my college dorm room saying "look at this huge mogul" Maybe there was some mistake, and a database got crossed with your account, and linked you to those game scores. That's also a lot sevens given to those game scores funny.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

NotTelevision

@NintendoByNature I already did all the crazy stuff to get to the underground glacier part of the game.

I’m at level 41, but the final boss is one of those screen real estate hogging projectile dudes. I’m getting a bit further each time and starting to see a bit of the pattern though.

NotTelevision

NEStalgia

@ThanosReXXX @Eel Weird. I now have games under that list too! I've never rated any games here. I have no idea how I suddenly have 3 games....all Game Boy games, listed as the games I own. Granted, I actually do own all 3 of those games....but NL can't actually know that.

@Nintendolife are you raiding my closet and cataloguing my cartridges again? Get out of my closet! You remember what happened last time! (PS. Don't forget Mappyland in the back behind the workboots.)

NEStalgia

HobbitGamer

@ThanosReXXX I’m assuming the photo is an old man name S. Footage. 😜

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic