Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 23,741 to 23,760 of 48,025

HobbitGamer

Nah, I think they prefer mud pies. That’s why they wallow, to flatten the mud dough!

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Eel

Ugh I forgot today was a holiday here, I probably won't get any of the things I bought last week/over the weekend.

Joke's on them though, they'll have to deliver all the stockpiled packages tomorrow, and not just mine.

Bloop.

My dead channel.

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

HobbitGamer

Does that include your pokeymans, too?? They're going to faint from heat exhaustion. Better ship with revives.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Eel

That sounds like something the US would have.

Bloop.

My dead channel.

ogo79

ReaderRagfish wrote:

its dangerous to go alone!
take this.
Untitled

id rather swallow a pregnant bobcat and crap out its babies

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

HobbitGamer

@ogo79 ....so you’re saying there’s a chance

#MudStrongs

ogo79

HobbitGamer wrote:

@ogo79 ....so you’re saying there’s a chance

nononono!

ReaderRagfish wrote:

@ogo79 Would you rather have a green one instead?

green is my favorite color and even that wont save it

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

SheldonRandoms

To think last year on black Friday I bought Sonic Forces on Switch in one sentence!

Also, my friend who is a girl said she would name her Lucario after @SheldonRandoms, however, she hasn't hatched a Riolu yet, and now thinking about it, nobody at the Pokemon GO raids I see have hatched a Riolu, but I did in less than a week after gen 4 revved up, guess dat happened since I can't let the Eevee forces run by LZ get the upper handpaw!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

HobbitGamer

@SheldonRandoms I’ve been catching Eevee and grinding them into candy just for you! For justice!!

#MudStrongs

SheldonRandoms

@HobbitGamer = The aura is with you!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

I_Am_A_Geek

@SheldonRandoms I need the source for that pfp immediately. Any questions as to why will result in immediate cardiac arrest.

I_Am_A_Geek

Tyranexx

New earworm of the day: Zombie by Bad Wolves (cover of the Cranberries song).

HobbitGamer wrote:

I’ve been catching Eevee and grinding them into candy just for you! For justice!!

I don't know if this is due to the seasonal job I've just come off of or my insane imagination, but that sounds barbaric. Poke PETA is probably going nuts!

Edited on by Tyranexx

Currently playing: Secret of Mana (CoM/Switch), Pushmo

Switch Friend Code: SW-3478-2466-4791 | Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

SheldonRandoms

I_Am_A_Geek wrote:

@SheldonRandoms I need the source for that pfp immediately. Any questions as to why will result in immediate cardiac arrest.

Untitled

Eel

Hm random shower thought.

I waited for the Xbox bundles to go as low as possible because I wanted to be responsible with my money. But I ended up spending almost full price by adding games and accessories on sale.

It’s like, I saved a lot of money with the discounts, but at the same time, I didn’t?

Bloop.

My dead channel.

Freelance

Every few nights for the past several weeks I've been having dreams about TMNT. I've had at least 10 of them now. Should I be worried or happy?

Freelance

Eel

As long as they're not like those weird videos with the TMNT duck tape cosplay and the pizza.

Bloop.

My dead channel.

Link-Hero

@Freelance
If you're serious, it only really depends on what you are doing in those dreams.

Edited on by Link-Hero

Link-Hero

Switch Friend Code: SW-3097-0477-1999 | Nintendo Network ID: LinkHero25

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic