Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 22,341 to 22,360 of 96,538

SheldonRandoms

@ReaderRagfish Clearly dat nonexistent budget went somewhere alright, into my wallet ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Also, now I have a total of four Mewtwos in Pokemon GO, so really I have Meweight.

Also x2 Only need one more Pokemon to fill up the kanto part of the pokedex, the irony is dat it's Kangaskhan =w=

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

HobbitGamer

Start running around like the anime and just yell Khangas Khangas Khangaskahn!

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

SheldonRandoms

Since kangaskhan is close enough to kangaroo language, was able to do dat, since....
Untitled

Also, so0o0o close to 100% all the badges, also, YEEah, I used Lyn since if Smash ultimate won't let her be playable, had to find the next best thing!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

LuigibrineTheGreat

My Raid has begun....

Be yourself, no matter who you are!
For me, that's being madly in love with fictional characters. Plz don't judge.
Yes, my first anime was High School DxD. Don't ask or judge!
Switch FC: SW-0507-9503-1127 | 3DS FC: 1736-0165-7775 | Battle.net: Luigibrine#1151

Haruki_NLI

Store opening hype!

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

Tyranexx

Surfaces from under a rock

So...What did I miss? Is the site still intact in the wake of the NSO launch?

(Actually, I did skim both of the soapbox articles on NSO....)

@NEStalgia, @Octane: I apologize for the belated reply, but I decided to take a bit of a siesta from the site (and a lot of the internet) for a few days. Anyway....

The more I've played of Color Splash, the more that I agree with a lot of what has been mentioned earlier in the thread. For reference, I just nabbed the first big paint star yesterday. The battle system? I pretty much agree with everything said about it and found myself avoiding combat after 1. it started becoming a bit stale, and 2. I realized that I started going through a LOT of coins when restocking cards (even though I stuck with unpainted ones a lot). I was surprised to find out that the only XP to speak of applies solely to the hammer and its paint levels. I do still like the effects that occur when you use a squeezed item in battle.

I've unlocked two Roshambo Temples and can currently access the first one; I tried it out last night and only made it to Round 2. I decided that they aren't worth my time, but knowing how my brain works, I'll probably punish myself a couple more times with them. XD

I haven't run across the Bandit Shy Guy yet, but that DOES seem pretty backwards....I decided already that I'm not going to 100% the game in any case, but to have to retread a level that I've already painted a majority of (with no story reason as to why)...ugh.

I think I'll stick with the game for now since I do enjoy the world/Prism Island in it, the story, and the writing, but I have no desire to try Sticker Star at this point in time. I'm told that Color Splash is a slight improvement over the 3DS game. Until Nintendo changes the formula or something, I think I'll only seek out the previous console entries.

Yosheel wrote:

I made batter for deep frying. But the sad reality is I have nothing to deep fry.

Come to a state fair here in the US sometime. You'll be surprised what some stands WON'T deep-fry. If something seems a little too sketchy for you, just trust me and don't buy it; it's likely overpriced anyway.

I still regret that pizza on a stick....

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Eel

Good news! I found a sweet potato. So I made, uh, deep fried sweet potato sticks.

It smells like pancakes.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

HobbitGamer

Niiiice. Sweet potato fries are the bomb digity!

You didn’t miss much, Ty. It was (and still is) a chip show. It’s like #ResistNintendo showed up with a Change.org bus or something. ALOT of people got ignored, some civility was thrown like water balloons, and lots of wrestling with pigs. Meanwhile, us level headed regulars either just said “No thanks, I don’t need NSO yet” or started madly playing NES games.

Idle hands are Bowser’s playthings.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Tyranexx

Mmmm...Sweet potatoes.

HobbitGamer wrote:

ALOT of people got ignored

Meh, not too unusual.

HobbitGamer wrote:

some civility was thrown like water balloons

Also not too unusual. For the general internet anyway.

HobbitGamer wrote:

and lots of wrestling with pigs.

...As long as there was bacon?

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

NEStalgia

@HobbitGamer some of us stayed up till ungodly hours playing with finally being able to play digital games on a second machine, too

@Tyranexx yeah, sticker star is the color splash beta with no story . Color splash isa fun adventure with a mediocre game. But the characters, events, and locales are worth experiencing (the ship....ohhh the glorious ship!). Sticker star is the bad battles and little dialog. I'm still waiting for a new m&l. I love the remakes but they're all on 3ds. I can't even get myself to load Metroid on it. Though i do miss the3d...240p is hard to return to.

NEStalgia

Octane

@Tyranexx Yeah, it's weird. Most people complained about the fact that all the Toad looked the same, lack of story, etc. I actually prefer the visuals of this game over the older ones. It's just the gameplay I cannot stand. I don't mind a simple story, or even simple gameplay, but it's as if they went out of their way to make certain parts of the game not fun.

@Yosheel Deep fried bananas!

Octane

LuigibrineTheGreat

The reason for the raid is that today is the one year anniversary of the release of Doki Doki Literature Club!
I just finished a full completion run, btw.

Be yourself, no matter who you are!
For me, that's being madly in love with fictional characters. Plz don't judge.
Yes, my first anime was High School DxD. Don't ask or judge!
Switch FC: SW-0507-9503-1127 | 3DS FC: 1736-0165-7775 | Battle.net: Luigibrine#1151

HobbitGamer

I grabbed The Way Remaster and Slayaway Camp last night before bed. Wound up playing Slayaway for 2 hours after I turned off the lights. That game cracks me up, and I do love my puzzles. Mark Meer doing voice work is a plus, too.

#MudStrongs

Anti-Matter

Yosheel wrote:

Good news! I found a sweet potato. So I made, uh, deep fried sweet potato sticks.

It smells like pancakes.

Try to make Carrot Wedges (Carrot French Fries).
Deep fried carrot tastes so savory & sweet, like deep fried sweet potato.

Anti-Matter

SheldonRandoms

Yosheel wrote:

It smells like pancakes.

The fryers....
Untitled
....THEY WERE REVVED!

Anti-Matter

Meanwhile, i had played The Sims 4 PS4 for 9 - 10 hours by total yesterday. Dunno what motives drove me to get into the game for several hours, but i had made another Unusual looking house again after i learnt from Youtube. And so far, i filled the neighborhoods with a lot of Muscular guys as playable characters, also with some women as housewives (Simple families consist Father, Mother & kids) or sisters or roomates. You know, designing houses & playing as Muscular dudes (Especially when being shirtless) are my Motivations to play The Sims 4. Oh, on next expansion packs, i want to create my own Restaurant / Police Department / Bakery shop / Boutique. I had my concept in my mind, but still i want to know if i can purchase any Expansion packs with no particular order.

Anti-Matter

HobbitGamer

Wow, way to drag down the room, Levar.
Yeah, this is the reason I couldn’t back in to New Leaf. I mean, it was cool that I could fish on the island late, but everyone else was already in bed or the shops were closed. Then I’d get mail from towners that were sad they didn’t see me, or mad because I missed them or a planned thing I had agreed too. It eventually felt like I was the adult trying to live in Neverland, and just fishing to pay off the mortgage on a house no one would see.

There, now we’re all depressed.

#MudStrongs

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic