Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 141 to 160 of 96,305

Big_Boy_Chubs

@DeviousCrossing yo dawg thas' my yo yo dog in his special yo yo dawg case!

Edited on by theblackdragon

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain
X&Y safari: Fire; Charmeleon; Ninetales; Growlithe

3DS Friend Code: 4441-9172-6626 | Nintendo Network ID: BigBoyChubs

GuSolarFlare

@DeviousCrossing shh. don't tell anyone they'll discover me!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Big_Boy_Chubs

Pizza

Now we wait........

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain

Big_Boy_Chubs

Does anyone else see the face in the clouds in that picture @GuSilverFlame posted?

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain

Big_Boy_Chubs

I'm blonde. If you too are blonde, please respond. If you're blonde who's decided to respond, do you like James Bond? If you're a blonde who decided to respond and you like James Bond, you are now my friend. And i except you. Us blonde's have our blonde moments, but we manage to survive in a world filled with math.

what else rhymes with blonde?

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain

Captain_Toad

Speaking of Pizza. Are you a bad enough dude to ask me a question?

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

GuSolarFlare

I have black hair! but I like James bond and don't know what else rhymes with blond(I don't understand very well the concept of rhyme in english, in portuguese it's just words that have the same last letters....)

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Big_Boy_Chubs

mariobro4 wrote:

Speaking of Pizza. Can anyone give me one of those Q&A's everyone's been talking about?

One does not simply overlook one's post!

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain

GuSolarFlare

@mariobro4 I added you on 3DS so why don't you explain me the controverse effects of looking straght into the sun without protection? or just why blue kirby seems to be your favorite?(looks like it might be a cool story! )

my Backloggery

Big_Boy_Chubs

You can get spam via Swapnote!? weeeee!

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain

KingDunsparce

Big_Boy_Chubs wrote:

I'm blonde. If you too are blonde, please respond. If you're blonde who's decided to respond, do you like James Bond? If you're a blonde who decided to respond and you like James Bond, you are now my friend. And i except you. Us blonde's have our blonde moments, but we manage to survive in a world filled with math.

I'm blonde but I have never seen James Bond.

Big_Boy_Chubs wrote:

what else rhymes with blonde?

Fond.

Big_Boy_Chubs wrote:

Does anyone else see the face in the clouds in that picture @GuSilverFlame posted?

Yes.
Untitled

Edited on by KingDunsparce

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

Big_Boy_Chubs

@CaptainCharlie good you saw it too....it look's kinda' sad, don't you think?

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain

GuSolarFlare

@DeviousCrossing of course! I'll add you back! and don't worry I only barely use SwapNote!
EDIT: man I think it's about time to get AC:NL I'm the only one that's not playing it!

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

KingDunsparce

Big_Boy_Chubs wrote:

@CaptainCharlie good you saw it too....it look's kinda' sad, don't you think?

I would be too if I was that cold.

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson

KingDunsparce

GuSilverFlame wrote:

(I don't understand very well the concept of rhyme in english, in portuguese it's just words that have the same last letters....)

Well, it normally ends up that way in English too, but its when the words end in the same sound.
Example:
Blonde
Bond
Fond
Respond
Example #2:
Sky
Fly
High
Bye
Tie

Captain_Toad

GuSilverFlame wrote:

@mariobro4 I added you on 3DS so why don't you explain me the controverse effects of looking straght into the sun without protection?

Im afraid I can't answer that question since well that would involve staring at it for at least a couple of seconds. Those eyes are just too sensitive. I'll be adding you on my 3ds shortly.

@GuSilverFlame" rel="nofollow">@GuSilverFlame wrote:

or just why blue kirby seems to be your favorite?(looks like it might be a cool story!

Heh, I'm glad you answered that question. Hang on, I need the computer for this since I'm typing on my 3DS.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic