Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 14,621 to 14,640 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I'm here, my Pokenav is acting out again, should probably get it looked at soon".

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

hearts: that is strange... know what else is strange? Erika hasn't been here for the last few days. clubs: you came back! hearts: yea, turns out everyone already knew that jellicent jelly was delicious on sandwiches.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Maybe without her, the strange things happen :I"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

Lawrence "I'm here, I had that dream again last night...oh well, and my Pokenav is fine..."

Meanwhile, in the deserts of Hoenn, Team Skull has re-banded as "Neo Team Skull", but it has a completely different leader and everything. NTS Executive Darth "Okay, now that you're back in my hands, you have to follow my rules, or otherwise I shall use the "Burn Collar" that Team Skull invented to burn you. You are nothing more than a tool of manipulation to me. You hear that, you tool?" Pansage "Pan pan...(I guess...)" NTS Executive Darth "Bad monkey!" Darth lights the Pansage on fire. The fire only leaves behind a "burn" status. Darth and Pansage venture out into the desert.

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

clubs: naw, crazy things happened even when she was here.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Oh yeah, you almost forget it's crazy, when it feels like it's normal".

randomlypikachu

4th wall break: being distracted by randomness at home, so responses will be slow.

clubs: anyway, where do we head to next?

SheldonRandoms

@randomlypikachu Did one of my clones get loose again? BAH, you deal with him

Anthony"I don't know, any cave out there with pokemon or something?

randomlypikachu

an HM for dive is tossed at Lawrence out of nowhere

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Can't we swim there?"

randomlypikachu

hearts: one does not simply swim to sootopolis. the city is surrounded by a mountain, so the only way in and out is to dive and go through a cave leading to the inside of the mountain.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Wailmer can learn that, right?"

randomlypikachu

clubs: very random... don't you guys think we should figure out where that came from before messing with it?

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Nah, because we'll be alright in the end......I hope".

randomlypikachu

whitney: meets up with Giovanni I sent them the HM with the tracking device in it like you wanted. Giovanni: perfect, now we wont have to go through so much trouble finding them again. whitney: ya know boss, you've been putting yourself through a lot of trouble just for a few people. why is it you've been tailing them for so long anyway. Giovanni: heh, lets just say they have something I need if im going to make this proto-mew of mine perfect.

JunkosBoobies

Lawrence "It'd be good to do that, because we can't have any new enemies on our hands..." Meanwhile, in the Hoenn Desert... NTS Executive Darth "Okay, you tool, we're heading to a place called Sootopolis City. We need to completely transform it and claim it as Team Skull's. Normally it'd take forever to get there, but with the Haunted Teleportation Device, we can get there in a flash thanks to Team Skull and Time and Space!" Darth and Pansage use the device to traverse across the desert and the sea. They can only be seen as a meteor like object flying across the Coastal Hoenn skies.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"We can find some new Pokemon down under, I can't wait to dive, let's go!!!"

SheldonRandoms

Toooooo b continu

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.