Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 11,581 to 11,600 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"You tell her Ronald"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

spades: um, hey Ronald, I think that falkner dude just flew the coop.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Falkner then reappears, Falkner"Huh.........oh, no, it's just that, when you stare into her eyes, you turn into stone, a gym leader from Kanto told me that" Anthony(Ha, that's so ture!), Falkner"But yes, you still need to battle me for the badge, well are you ready?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Falkner"Yes, well you just started your Pokemon journey I can tell............go Hoothoot!" Hoothoot then flies into the battlefield, Falkner"Hoothoot, use peck!" Hoothoot then used peck on Cynaquil, Falkner"Better look out, because that move did more damage then it seems"

JunkosBoobies

Ronald "[/whispering]He dosen't know my secret...YET.[/whispering]"
Cyndaquil uses an amazingly strong Ember,Which burns and takes almost all of Hoothoot's Health. Cyndaquil is healed with a Potion,And it's strength is increased with it's Fire Gem

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Falkner"Well then, looks like I need to turn up the heat then, Hoothoot, use hypnosis!" Hoothoot then used hypnosis, sending Cyndaquil too sleep, Falkner"Now then, Hoothoot, use tackle!" Hoothoot then used tackle, Falkner"This battle is long from over"

SheldonRandoms

Falkner"Heh, but your Cyndaquil dosn't look so good, now then, go Pidgey!" Falkner sends out Pidgey, Falkner"Pidgey, defeat this Cyndauil with gust!" Pidgey then used gust on Cyndaquil, KOing it, Falkner"And that's that......hey, you have at least three Pokemon on you, well two that can battle right?", Anthony"Yeah he does, get ready Falkner, you're gonna lose!" Falkner"Whatever, I don't care if I win or lose........."

randomlypikachu

spades: meanwhile spades is taking notes on everything going in the battle hm this is very interesting so far, don't you agree absol? absol: nods its head

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony then looks at Spades, Anthony(Interesting, why would he think a normal gym battle is interesting, hmmm, something's up with him, I can tell)

JunkosBoobies

Ronald is so annoyed,He uses his last resort: Revival Herbs! >:3
Ronald "Cyndaquil...Has not lost!"
Cyndaquil keeps attacking Pidgey with Ember until Pidgey faints. Cyndaquil levels up to 14 with all the Attacks done to Pidgey and Hoothoot,And Evolves! >:3
Ronald "At this point,You might as well give up!"

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

@DeviousCrossing Hoothoot has already fainted, also Cyndaquil couldn't have leveled up so much from a beginner Pidgey.

Falkner"Hey, what are you doing, take it easy with the items kid!"

SheldonRandoms

To Be Continued

SheldonRandoms

Revived

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I'm awake, so what's happening?"

randomlypikachu

spades: was celebrating his grandmas birthday on a roof then jumps off and meets with Anthony so whats going on?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.