Forums

Topic: Question of the Day

Posts 5,241 to 5,260 of 8,464

Chrono_Cross

Possessions mean nothing to me. After I die they're not going to come with me so giving them any unnecessary attention is unnecessary. I have better things to do with my time on this planet rather than to shine my new car or polish a stupid trophy.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

LordTendoboy

Important things:

• My family
    My girlfriend <3
    My health
    My smile
    My cat
    My food stamps card
    My job (even though Walmart sucks, it's still a job that I should be grateful for having)

Material things:

• My 3DS
    My Wii
    My PS3 (though I am getting kind of bored with it)
    My Samsung QX411 laptop
    My bicycle (I love going for bike rides)
    My artistic skills (I love to draw)

Edited on by LordTendoboy

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
[...

sykotek

My most prized possession? ...gaming wise, I do have a holy grail. I have this game...it is incredibly rare. Also, it is signed. That is all.

What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.

TeeJay

My awesome limited Edition Zelda 3DS! I never get limited edition anything! I waited outside of Gamestop for 4+ hours for the midnight launch to get it. (something I'd never done before)

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

The_Fox

A pistol my grandfather had from WWII. His brother died fighting in Italy and one of his squad mates tracked down my grandfather after the war to give it to him. My grandfather always teared up telling people the story about how his father had given the pistol to his brother (he was the oldest and the first to go) and how he still clutching it when his body was found.

It's the only thing I'd never sell no matter how dire my finances were to become.

Edited on by The_Fox

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

Splat

My bible.

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

BadKitty

That would have to be for me ???

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

D33G

my zelda gold controller

3DS FC: 1633-4209-9013
MK7 Communities: Race: 61-2419-4309-3787
Balloon: 52-9956-0588-5533
Coin: 30-4169-6281-0565

CanisWolfred

The_Fox wrote:

A pistol my grandfather had from WWII. His brother died fighting in Italy and one of his squad mates tracked down my grandfather after the war to give it to him. My grandfather always teared up telling people the story about how his father had given the pistol to his brother (he was the oldest and the first to go) and how he still clutching it when his body was found.

It's the only thing I'd never sell no matter how dire my finances were to become.

Aw, I wish I had something of sentimental value like that. Like an herloom or something. Right now, everything I got could be stolen and while I might be ticked off, at least I could replace it all. Though I'm sure in a few years this picture of my dog by my bedside will be my prized possession...

Right now, everything I own is worth equal value to me.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Tare

I have 2, if that counts. Both of which would have absolutely no value to anyone else, but to me are priceless.

The first is a little stuffed giraffe. I've had it since I was days old, and I can't seem to find another one like it anywhere. There is a music box in it that plays "You can talk to the animals" when wound up. It's strange; it'll start all happy and lovely, but then as the box loses tension, it become very slow and melancholic.

The second is a stuffed horse that used to have a light up forehead when you pressed it's hoof. To my recollection it was called lucky stars, and was supposed to help stop nightmares. Well it worked pretty darn well, my nightmares were vivid and quite frightening. I don't know how many times I had a death grip on this thing.

I think part of the reason these two items in particular are so valuable is because Iliterally I can't find them anywhere else. Which makes them irreplaceable.
I'm going to hold on to these things for as long as I can.

Thaaaaaanks for noticin' me.

Link977

Question #285: If you had to live on any planet in the Milky Way Galaxy for the rest of your life, which planet would you live on? (This means the planet is now livable, but still contains all the deathly things! )

Formerly PurpleLink, RedLink & OrdonianLink
Getting a Gold Mushroom on Rainbow Road is just asking to lose!
Backloggery
Question of the Day

3DS Friend Code: 5412-9901-0836 | Nintendo Network ID: Link977

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.