Forums

Topic: Power Rangers: Nintendo Force

Posts 2,441 to 2,460 of 3,190

YoshiSage

I take it the episode went well.

Oh, and I won't be here for tonight's either. Or tomorrow's. I have to be at a football game tonight, and then I have karate tomorrow night.

I'm gone. Good f*cking bye.

Xkhaoz

Looks like I didn't miss much. I may have to leave again today, so you guys thinks you could start a little bit earlier so we can finish on time?

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

GamerZack87

In today's episode, NP and StarBoy explore the Star World in order to find a Star Road that will take them back to Dinosaur Land...however, they find something very different!

Meanwhile, the other Rangers finally reach the summit of Vanilla Dome...only to find that Bowser isn't there! They realise he must have gone to Cookie Mountain, so they decide to cross Butter Bridge to get there. While crossing the bridge, the Rangers come across a young boy named Mikey who gives a bunch of grapes to the Rangers. GM's Yoshi Egg suddenly hatches and the Blue Yoshi inside gobbles-up the grapes!

NP and StarBoy finally find a Star Road, and so they let the other Rangers know that they are about to cross it, and that they should arrive soon. They step through...into what appears to be Dinosaur Land, except everything is all topsy-turvy, as though the laws of Mushroomian physics are all over the place! It seems as though NP and StarBoy have stepped into another dimension, and what's worse, they've lost all contact with the other Rangers!

The other Rangers finally reach Cookie Mountain. They see that while Bowser and his cronies have indeed been here, they must have headed for the Forest of Illusion. Thus, the Rangers decide to head there...but one of Iggy's monsters attacks! This creature calls himself Pmohw the Upside-Down Whomp, and his signature move is suddenly falling down to the ground! Fortunately, the Rangers know that his weak spot is on his back, and so they attack it, slowly shattering him. Kamek makes him grow, and the Rangers call on their Zords...but only the Piranha and Dino Rhino Zords arrive.

I guess we can ad lib from that point, just so there's at least some unpredictability to the story

Role call time!

NintendoPurist, reporting for duty

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

xAlias

The Brawns, ready to kick some loser butt, has officially entered the forum!

Edited on by xAlias

xAlias

Nintendo Network ID: xAlias

GamerZack87

NP: "...this is taking forever...maybe we should sit and rest a bit, StarBoy..."

CHINK

xAlias

In the waiting room

Brawns: What's up with our other members? I thought sweetie and all those losers would be here by now!

Brains: They are clearly not capable of completing the task of clicking on the magic link labled, "Power Rangers: Nintendo Force."

xAlias

GamerZack87

NP and StarBoy sit and admire the scenery

CHINK

xAlias

Brawns: Admire the scenery? That's for losers! And sweeties!

xAlias

GamerZack87

labrat...NP and StarBoy are stuck in another world

CHINK

StreetRat

Cloud:"..........."

What am i doing in this episode?

Still rockin' the GameBoy brick. Yes, I do believe it's portable. It fits in my satchel.

3DS FC: 4596-9583-9911

xAlias

Who cares? (no offense) We're waiting for everyone else to join, and I want to get into character.
Heyyyyyyyyyyyy... There's sweetie!

Edited on by xAlias

xAlias

GamerZack87

See post #2446

CHINK

GamerZack87

NP: "It sure is beautiful..."

CHINK

Xkhaoz

Wait, when did GM get his Yoshi egg?

StarBoy91

StarBoy: "Yeah. It sure is, NP. "

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

GamerZack87

NP: "It's times like this I wish I could have a book to read..."

Suddenly, NP's D&D 4th Edition Player's Handbook falls into NP's lap

NP: "That'll do nicely!"

In the previous ep, Xkhaoz

Edited on by GamerZack87

CHINK

Xkhaoz

I don't remember that, but I'll play along with it.

GamerZack87

StarBuddy? You there?

Edited on by GamerZack87

CHINK

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.