Forums

Topic: Power Rangers: Nintendo Force

Posts 2,221 to 2,240 of 3,190

GamerZack87

I sure do. It's in post #1916, labelled 'Evil Ranger Grey', though for now you're referred to as 'The Brains' (with Labrat being 'The Brawn')

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

YoshiSage

It's awesome! Thanks, NP!

I'll be here for today's episode. You can count on it.

I'm gone. Good f*cking bye.

GamerZack87

For me, it'll be tomorrow's episode!
I live in Australia, which means when you play the game on Tuesday night, I'm playing it on Wednesday morning!

I just started a new game. In this game, you think of a slogan matching the current theme and change one word (you can change any number of prepositions though), then post it. The next poster comes up with a funny title for your 'mutant' slogan, then modifies a slogan of their own, and so on. It's called "Oh, wait...I know that one!", so give it a try

EDIT: It's located in General Discussion.

Edited on by GamerZack87

CHINK

StreetRat

I'm here tonight!!!

Still rockin' the GameBoy brick. Yes, I do believe it's portable. It fits in my satchel.

3DS FC: 4596-9583-9911

YoshiSage

If we're starting tonight, then I might as well tell you right now that while I can be here, one of two (or both) things may occur:

1) Dad will suddenly yell something along the lines of "GET OFF THE INTERNET" and when that happens, well...

OR

2) My brother will be begging me to let him on Club Penguin.

In either situation, I'll let you know before I leave.

Xkhaoz

I'm calling role call. Xkhaoz the White Ranger, Hoot the Owl, and Kamek are here.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

StarBoy91

StarBoy, Twink, and Lemmy are here

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

YoshiSage

The Brains, right here.

Xkhaoz

Xkhaoz: Argh, how much longer till we get to the Donut Plains?
Hmmm, according to NP's tracker, about....10 minutes.
AAAUUUNNNNGGGGHHHHH

GamerZack87

NP, Larry Koopa and Talon here.

Edited on by GamerZack87

CHINK

StreetRat

I is here

Still rockin' the GameBoy brick. Yes, I do believe it's portable. It fits in my satchel.

3DS FC: 4596-9583-9911

YoshiSage

This is the first episode I'm participating in, so could you give me a good idea of what's going on, please?

EDIT: And can I play Ranger Brown, since labrat is absent?

Edited on by YoshiSage

GamerZack87

Okay, the Rangers (except NP) were all given a 'Baby Hex' by Kammy Koopa, which - you guessed it - turned the Rangers into babies. A different hex was placed on NP, which is causing his powers to behave unusually erratically, with things like partial morphing, discharging of his powers and sudden demorphing, among other things, happening to him. In the most recent encounter with The Brawn and The Brains on Yoshi's Island, the Rangers were fighting a losing battle, so NP unleashed a massive version of his 'Deep Chill' ability, placing both of the Bowser Rangers into a 24-hour hibernation, yet sending a Power Surge through his body. After making contact with The Brains in order to move him, NP went into a trance, then was blasted far into the distance...only to land in a Rex's nest in Donut Plains. DannyBoy found a green Yoshi Egg and is looking after it until he learns how to hatch it.

Of course you can fill in for labrat! Just remember that he calls himself 'The Brawns' instead of 'The Brawn', all of the Rangers except Cloudcult 'loser', and Cloudcult 'sweetie' since he thinks Cloudcult's a girl.

Edited on by GamerZack87

CHINK

Xkhaoz

Hoot: Okay, were almost here.
Xkhaoz is sleeping

GamerZack87

See above, YoshiSage, for how to roleplay The Brawn

CHINK

YoshiSage

NintendoPurist wrote:

Okay, the Rangers (except NP) were all given a 'Baby Hex' by Kammy Koopa, which - you guessed it - turned the Rangers into babies. A different hex was placed on NP, which is causing his powers to behave unusually erratically, with things like partial morphing, discharging of his powers and sudden demorphing, among other things, happening to him. In the most recent encounter with The Brawn and The Brains on Yoshi's Island, the Rangers were fighting a losing battle, so NP unleashed a massive version of his 'Deep Chill' ability, placing both of the Bowser Rangers into a 24-hour hibernation, yet sending a Power Surge through his body. After making contact with The Brains in order to move him, NP went into a trance, then was blasted far into the distance...only to land in a Rex's nest in Donut Plains. DannyBoy found a green Yoshi Egg and is looking after it until he learns how to hatch it.

Ah, so you and your fellow Rangers are located in Donut Plains, with all but you turned into babies. My ally and I are still located on Yoshi's Island. Do I have that right?

Edited on by YoshiSage

Xkhaoz

Hoot tries to park the Starship, but accidentally crashes it into a hill
Hill: Hey! Watch where you're parking your Faceships!
Sorry Mr. Hill.
Hoot parks on the beach

@Yoshi All of us except GM, me, Punny, and StarBoy.

Edited on by Xkhaoz

GamerZack87

Oops! I forgot to add that the other Rangers have all eliminated their hexes and changed back into their regular adult/teenager/tween selves! I meanwhile still have my hex...

Edited on by GamerZack87

CHINK

StarBoy91

Twink: "Let's search around."

To each their own

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.