Forums

Topic: Pokemon White 2/ Black 2

Posts 621 to 640 of 2,123

kyuubikid213

TysonQ7 wrote:

Should I actually train my Pokemon this time around or just repeat my fool-proof strategy of having my main decimate everything?

I've been accidentally using this strategy.

I own a PS1, GBA, GBA SP, Wii (GCN), 360, 3DS, PC (Laptop), Wii U, and PS4.
I used to own a GBC, PS2, and DS Lite

I'm on YouTube.

I promise to not derail threads. Request from theblackdragon

I pro...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9073-1731 | Nintendo Network ID: kyuubikid213

TeeJay

Got the ever-so-useful EXP share! Now Magnemite can Lv. up some more.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

MikeDanger

My team before the second gym battle
Oshawott 16
Riolu 14
Koffing 14
Magnemite aka Guile 14 (SONICBOOM!!!!!)

I boxed Munna and Mareep for obvious reasons Koffing and Magnemite have authority in my 1st gen nostalgic heart and because they are soo much more useful them in every stat and attacks. I'm gonna be taking a break so I can evolve Riolu in the morning. Yeah I walked a lot. I love Lucario...

Fan of: Shin Megami Tensei/ (Classic) Mega Man/ Pokemon/ Batman Arkham/ Metal Gear Solid/Peanuts/ DBZ/ Regular Show/ Power Rangers/The Walking Dead/ Invincible/ Detective Comics/ Secret Six/ Immortal Iron Fist/ Lobo/ Green Lantern
Colors 3D:

turtlelink

Well, I just beat Burgh again! Dewott's at level 24, Riolu is 20, and Growlithe is 20.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Electricmastro

Who here didn't start with Oshawott?

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Joeynator3000

Ok maybe I should stop coming to this thread if everyone is gonna start saying where they are in the game. xD

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Marakuto

When I get B2 i'm gonna use:
Chimchar
Oshawott
Scyther
Pidove
Elekid/Eevee
Snivy

I'll send eggs over, and I know later i'll do a few replacements with this team after.

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals ...

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

Eel

Well, I went ahead and bought the Dream Radar, it's fun, I already have a Munna and I'll try to get some more pokemon for when I get Black or White 2
It's not very expansive, but the selection of pokemon is quite nice.

Edit: Got Riolu and Sigilyph

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Electricmastro

I didn't get Dream Radar because I just barely had enough money for Black 2 and i'm not too crazy about most of the Pokemon you can get in it and i'm fine enough with the items I have.

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Eel

Well, it does contain Riolu with its dream ability "Prankster" (which by the way, I just caught some minutes ago), which seems to be quite the thing with competitive users:

(skip to minute 3:50 to see the massacre)

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

LordJumpMad

Oh pokemon, you so broken, that what makes it fun
What I enjoy more are the angry fanboys who can't sleep at night because the game is so broken, those are the best kind of "UMad"s :

Also, how do I get the pokemon from Dream Radar, into my game, I send them over, bbut their not in my PC box.

Edited on by LordJumpMad

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Void

@Morphtroid I love Sigilyph...
Just got to the sewer, I picked Oshwatt who is now Dewott at level 19, along with lv 18 Servine, lv 18 Pignite, lv 17 Riolu, lv 17 Genesect, and lv 17 Musharna, or something like that.
I'll have to put it off for now since tomorrow is another school day.. >.>

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

MikeDanger

DonJumpMad wrote:

Also, how do I get the pokemon from Dream Radar, into my game, I send them over, bbut their not in my PC box.

Go to unova link on the main screen before loading the game. The 3rd suggestion should be for the dream radar. Accept that and it'll transfer whatever you caught there to your PC.

Fan of: Shin Megami Tensei/ (Classic) Mega Man/ Pokemon/ Batman Arkham/ Metal Gear Solid/Peanuts/ DBZ/ Regular Show/ Power Rangers/The Walking Dead/ Invincible/ Detective Comics/ Secret Six/ Immortal Iron Fist/ Lobo/ Green Lantern
Colors 3D:

Marakuto

Is there a new forest in this game?

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals ...

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

Wheels2050

Picked up Black 2 yesterday - will give it a go tonight! (Although I'm planning on just playing through the beginning several times to get a few Genesects, after which I'll play properly).

Has anyone had a look at the medals in the game? There are some there that I'll never, ever get:

SPOILER ALERT!!!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
one requires getting one thousand c-link passes with other people. Yeah, right!
some others require playing with ten or thirty people at the same time. I don't even know that many people who play pokemon!
-
-
-
-
-
-

I used to have a blog link here. I'll put it back up when the blog has something to read.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.